It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

best insight in to conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I normaly would try and add some words of my own to this, but all I can say is forget your judgements and just simply listen to what was said. I dont think anybody has made it clearer than this, specially in our era.

i hope you enjoy and grow with it.

sorry about that everybody I missplaced this it was intended to go in to philosophy and metaphysics
edit on 20-4-2012 by ancientthunder because: missplaced post

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Thanks for this thread.

I absolutely recommend all to listen to this.
edit on 20-4-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I heard this message somewhere before ummm...

oh yeah the Bible
King James version copyright free

Matthew 15:14
Let them alone: they be BLIND leaders of the blind. And if the BLIND lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch

Matthew 23:16
Woe unto you, [ye] BLIND guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor!

Luke 4:18
The Spirit of the Lord [is] upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

yes the truth has many voices, its not the messenger but the mesage. Its not the doctor but correct remedy and the will to take that rememdy.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
In the year 3535...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

so many religions are just ways of seeking the same thing, belonging to the ultimate power.

new topics

top topics

join