It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Girl Sexually Assaulted Before Murdered

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Originally posted by bknapple32

3. What is truly being asked here is why some cases get national attention and others dont. Its up to us to discuss in a civil manner to try and figure out.

When the cops find the guy and then let him go because he says he is ok then trust me I will have the same outrage. I think some of you want race issues more than you think.

and you seem to want to bury it- the emphasis on RACE was the dominant part of the story so much so the POTUS referenced it once again!

Once again, it is quite simple, divide the masses on race, no doubt the elite love this and you have professional race whores such as SHarpton only to quick to consolidate power and money over it.........

If it was a black on black, this would not have made national news/international news and the POTUS would not have got involved

Think about it
edit on 20-4-2012 by blueorder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This is bad, no doubt, and people who do this deserve to have every bone in their body broken slowly, one at a time. I do feel that this thread is playing on emotions a bit though; it is bad, but unfortunately there are cases like this quite frequently in the world. A somewhat similar case that really struck a chord with me is this one: the Tori Safford trial. That man and his girlfriend should count themselves lucky they have been locked-up, because if they ever saw the light of day, the people in "civilized" society would no longer be anywhere near civilized towards them (myself included).

It is near impossible for the media and the public to give every debauched crime the attention that headline-grabbing crimes get, and perhaps that is a good thing. We already see enough awful stuff on our evening news and daily papers to leave the weak-willed quivering in fear, do we really want this deranged behavior to saturate our lives any further?
edit on 4/20/12 by MentalPriapism because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
No one taught a 9 year old how to dial 911? That..is a tragedy on it's own, the cops might have located the suspect fleeing the scene.

Seems like the world is sliding into hell face forward more and more everyday. This is why i quit watching the news, everyday you hear this kind of stuff and you rarely hear anything good.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Amen brother.

Check this out too.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

10,000 stars for you!!

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

They did in this instance...

Care to comment?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Threads like this don't have a place on ATS im sick of seeing them on here.

Yes its horrible what happened but where the hell is the conspiracy, or the Deny Ignorance aspect?

Threads like this contribute to the dimming of quality posts. Now all we have is new members who post 1 line.
I can barely be bothered to post here anymore and stuff like this is the reason.
edit on 20-4-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

These types of posts do belong on ATS. Especially in the Current Events and Rant forums, where most of them have been posted.

If you don't like what's being discussed in a particular forum, ignore the forum.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Reminder!!

Please stay on topic...this thread is not about the Martin killing or whether this thread is worthy of being here.

Further off topic post will be removed.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

Reminder!!

Please stay on topic...this thread is not about the Martin killing or whether this thread is worthy of being here.

Further off topic post will be removed.

Kinda nullifies the thread altogether then because the OP's only point was about Trayvon.

Originally posted by bknapple32
Sorry for such anger, but I think its warranted. This is above and beyond the tragedy of a shooting. This is downright disgusting.... Yet the national media has run away with this treyvon martin shooting. And that is awful as well. But why hasn't this received national attention???

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

Whatever you say. I have not paid much attention to the media. I am sorry some of you are so willing to admit that not only do you, but you are willingly fooled by it as well? Odd. So how does media coverage of this rape/double murder/assault play the race card?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesungod

They did in this instance...

Care to comment?

Obviously it is part of a huge MSM driven campaign to hide a bad thing happening to a Hispanic person in Texas. Cuz that would never play into your racism theory at all.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I am not playing this to the race card btw. Im saying that this doesnt receive mainstream media attention while treyvon martins did. black white or whatever, some murders get attention, some dont. I want to discuss how this didnt

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Ok... So now I understand why this story was posted......

Why is the murder of trey gotten so much more attention....

The murderer was told by 911 to go home....he didn't...he killed the kid instead and then wanted to stand behind the law...."stand your ground"

The officials took forever charging him....

What's not to understand?
edit on 21-4-2012 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

BECAUSE THEY ARE LATINO????OR INMMIGRANTS NATIONALS???..

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Seriously ATS how is this thread deserving of a Headline

It was posted 33 hrs ago, has 54 responses and 8 flags yet is is put up for special attention above the new topic firehose. Its obviously been handpicked to be there as no algorithm that would put this up top

Shame ATS, for playing the emotional response card above many other more relevant and interesting threads.
Shame Shame Shame!!!!!!!

This is honestly making me think all those rants I see about people saying this site is going downhill may not just be whiners but may actually be onto something.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Why does this sound like some mob hit? Such a brutal scene, and no trace...I think this may have been a message to someone else (Family or otherwise). Would be interesting to see if the mother or father was in some shady business dealings that may have gotten him/her into some trouble.

Ya, it could be a pointless crime, but donno..thats some pretty focused psycho there...which makes me think its not as random as one would think initially...thats causing terror for some purpose.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I agree with you that this should be posted as others dont see california news. Ok so now all of the little girls in america should riot in the streets and all the mexicans too. Hey even little boys should riot maybe as well. If the blacks can play a race card to riot, why cant everyone else????? Of course I dont agree with anyone rioting . I was trying to show the absurdity of it all. Crime is crime. No matter who commits it. Rioting wont change anything except give your group a "stupid statis".

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
Seriously ATS how is this thread deserving of a Headline

It was posted 33 hrs ago, has 54 responses and 8 flags yet is is put up for special attention above the new topic firehose. Its obviously been handpicked to be there as no algorithm that would put this up top

Shame ATS, for playing the emotional response card above many other more relevant and interesting threads.
Shame Shame Shame!!!!!!!

This is honestly making me think all those rants I see about people saying this site is going downhill may not just be whiners but may actually be onto something.

Those people have also been here longer than a year. The home page runs off a variety of things, recent threads with the most replies, some with flags, i think hit counts as well. Its not some conspiracy. I actually questioned this to tptb earlier a month or two ago. Got a good enough answer

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join