It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Girl Sexually Assaulted Before Murdered

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Young Girl Sexually Assaulted Before Murdered

lasvegas.cbslocal.com

(Las Vegas, NV) Las Vegas police say 10-year-old Karla Martinez was sexually assaulted before she died in a bludgeoning attack that also killed her mother Yadira and left her father with critical head injuries. Police went to the home and found the bodies after a 9-year-old boy arrived at school Monday morning saying that his mom and sister were dead at home. Police say they haven’t identified any suspects.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Story coming out of my home town of Las Vegas. Its honestly one of the worst Ive heard in recent memory. Whoever did this needs the worst punishment imaginable. And that's not the death penalty. Its life in prison. Where this person will hopefully receive a raping of his own day after day after day until he dies of some awful disease that takes a lifetime to kill.

Sorry for such anger, but I think its warranted. This is above and beyond the tragedy of a shooting. This is downright disgusting.... Yet the national media has run away with this treyvon martin shooting. And that is awful as well. But why hasn't this received national attention???

lasvegas.cbslocal.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 20-4-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

That's the worse you've heard in recent memory?You can tell that from a paragraph?That article tells us nothing.It's amazing what passes as journalism these days.Anyway,anyone who would do that to a little girl is sick.

ETA : I'm not surprised you mentioned the Martin case.Also,your title as well as the article title is meant to do nothing but cause reaction on emotions.

edit on 20-4-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

My daughter was a victim...of such perverse inhumane pile of broken bones and burnt down house
...thats how mad I was and got off the charge for psycho reasons....were much better now

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I can't imagine what that poor boy is going through right now....

I hope they find this guy for the sake of the family and the community. I never thought I would find myself supporting another person to get prison raped and public floggings to serve as an example to other sick individuals....and a bunch of other torture I can't even imagine (don't normally support torture but I can make an exception this time)

I wonder how long the boy was at home fending for himself while his sister and mother were dead, and his father lay there critical!? I bet the poor thing was in so much shock. I imagine he was waiting to wake up from a nightmare.
edit on 20-4-2012 by PutAQuarterIn because: cause I can thats why

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Yes this is horrible and disgusting but where is the conspiracy or alternative aspect of this??

I dont see how this sort of thing belongs on ATS, if anyone wants to read about this stuff they can go to the MSM.

Once again its horrible and Im not trivialising it I just dont think it was necessary to post on ATS

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
Yes this is horrible and disgusting but where is the conspiracy or alternative aspect of this??

I dont see how this sort of thing belongs on ATS, if anyone wants to read about this stuff they can go to the MSM.

Once again its horrible and Im not trivialising it I just dont think it was necessary to post on ATS

He's comparing it to the Treyvon Martin case.In other words it's another "WHERES THE OUTRAGE ON THIS MURDER!??!" thread that we've seen so many times since that case came to the attention of the nation.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

That's the worse you've heard in recent memory?You can tell that from a paragraph?That article tells us nothing.It's amazing what passes as journalism these days.Anyway,anyone who would do that to a little girl is sick.

ETA : I'm not surprised you mentioned the Martin case.Also,your title as well as the article title is meant to do nothing but cause reaction on emotions.

I should add I also saw this on the local news. So Yes, I can tell its one of the worst in recent memories. A little girl was raped and murdered with a hammer along with her mother. Her father is in critical condition and her brother went to school with dead bodies in his house. Can you think of anything worse?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Well Ive been on here for about 4 years, so Id like to think I have a good idea of what belongs on ats. The outcry for justice for treyvon martin all of the country, yet no national attention to this seems to me to be ats topic worthy, dont you?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

He's comparing it to the Treyvon Martin case.In other words it's another "WHERES THE OUTRAGE ON THIS MURDER!??!" thread that we've seen so many times since that case came to the attention of the nation.

Im sorry you seem to be sick of those threads. I dont care though. Each new case is a unique victim and unique circumstances. And they all deserve the outcry that the treyvon martin case got. Im sorry you dont see it that way.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

We could compare it to any of the 40 odd murders that happen on a daily basis in the USA.
I dont see any similarities to the Martin case at all, one was by the sounds of it a sexually motivated home invasion one was a man shot walking down the street

Drawing any comparisons is really stretching things

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Im sorry you seem to be sick of those threads. I dont care though. Each new case is a unique victim and unique circumstances. And they all deserve the outcry that the treyvon martin case got. Im sorry you dont see it that way.

I dont think anyone would say this isnt tragic and that the perpetrators arent depraved but if we posted every murder there would be nothing else on this site.

Once again I think this thread is unnecessary

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

I should add I also saw this on the local news. So Yes, I can tell its one of the worst in recent memories. A little girl was raped and murdered with a hammer along with her mother. Her father is in critical condition and her brother went to school with dead bodies in his house. Can you think of anything worse?

No it's bad,no doubt.But the article you linked says nothing.It's a paragraph.We don't know WHY this happened.Why they were murdered.Was the father a drug dealer?Was it just a random break in?Random murders?

No matter what the cause,that little girl did not deserve it.I have a 5 year old daughter and I couldn't imagine this happening to her.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Well Ive been on here for about 4 years, so Id like to think I have a good idea of what belongs on ats. The outcry for justice for treyvon martin all of the country, yet no national attention to this seems to me to be ats topic worthy, dont you?

I think you're missing the point.Murders happen everyday,to every race,sex,age.They happen.None are more important then the next.ATS is not a crime site.Every murder does not need to be posted.I see enough of that on my local news.I don't need to see it here too.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Yep horrific, as bad as it gets

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

I think you're missing the point.Murders happen everyday,to every race,sex,age.They happen.None are more important then the next.ATS is not a crime site.Every murder does not need to be posted.I see enough of that on my local news.I don't need to see it here too.

I think it is a fair post in the context of what ELEVATES some deaths over others- that involves a concerted effort by those in charge of the establishment (in this case the media) to promote certain deaths over others.

Obviously any death is as bad as the next to the relatives, but these murders, to my mind, are more horrific than the Florida case mainly because the kid was murdered- yet President Obama doesn't think this could have been his daughter, maybe she didn't look like his kids..............

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

I think it is a fair post in the context of what ELEVATES some deaths over others- that involves a concerted effort by those in charge of the establishment (in this case the media) to promote certain deaths over others.

Obviously any death is as bad as the next to the relatives, but these murders, to my mind, are more horrific than the Florida case mainly because the kid was murdered- yet President Obama doesn't think this could have been his daughter, maybe she didn't look like his kids..............

I don't disagree with you.The Martin case was way over blown for a reason.The big news here in Florida now is these two kids that were found burning.One was white one was black. It's all over the news now.But you don't see me starting a thread about that do you?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Please. Stop the QQ already. His title is accurate as to what happened...

Anyway.....!! Being that I am in the same area, I'm wondering who dun it in this case and also where exactly it happened, I guess the police are wondering who did it as well...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
i heard about this from my bp (black planet) news feed about 3 days ago. why u mention trevon when this is unrelated. atrocious.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ausar
i heard about this from my bp (black planet) news feed about 3 days ago. why u mention trevon when this is unrelated. atrocious.

The two are not related obviously, but it is "interesting " (if such a word is appropriate) to note the difference in exposure of the two cases- the trevon case even made headline news here in the UK.

It shows that agendas are at work, agendas to divide, even using murders/deaths

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join