It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloning as a new era?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Let�s say as some Christians believe that Adam and Eve�s eating of the Fruit (First Sin) was SEX.
Now let�s fast forward to the present where man is making breakthroughs in CLONING.
Christians believe that God makes everything possible even cloning. (Well in my opinion Man can simulate the creation of Life but only God determines whether it will live (Have a Soul) or not).
Many believe in the END OF THE WORLD in one way or the other.
But what if as in the Beginning with Adam who was banished from the Garden of Eden because of his sin to work for his forgiveness; Man has now found forgiveness for the Original Sin in Cloning and thus will be allowed back in the Garden of Eden.
The New Earth and Heaven

I know this all is far fetched but what is your views????

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Somehow I don't think god would see Cloning as sucking up for what happened in the Garden. More likely I would think God would see it as an attempt for us to cut him out of the loop of things by giving ourselves supreme power over the creation of life. I also hardly think that Cloning is a good thing, at least on the level of creating whole human clones. Stem cell research and the growing of individual parts such as kidneys, lungs, eyes, etc is all fine and well, but I think complete clones will upset the balance of nature to very catastrohic and unpredictable ends.

join