It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Spider UFO with a dome of about 15 meters and a man with a black helmet looking out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Translated with Google Translate:

Even now, weeks after the incident, Ewald Tscherko is still excited: The 62-year-old man from Leibnitz (Austria) had on 23 February at 13.15 clock an experience that he will not forget all his life: "It was a UFO, this was not a device of this world."

What had happened? Tscherko was just on the way to the mall at Gralla, when he noticed a spider-like flying object: "At first I thought, this is an assembled unit." Maybe a company organizing it as a spectacle, suspected Tscherko. But then he came out not believe their eyes: "It has hummed softly and I felt a vibration in my chest." The spider-like aircraft, which partly stood motionless in the air and disappeared after several stops in about 70 to 200 meters altitude rapidly towards Gralla reminded him of a star or a half-cocked umbrella. Tscherko it even built after model in the form.
First, he was left alone with his observations. The air traffic control, Austro Control in Graz, could - if they ever allowed to talk about it - do not provide confirmation for unusual movements.
But Tscherko persisted and found by chance in the last few days, several witnesses: This is also confirmed from Thomas Lanzl Heimschuh a "very large, star-shaped plane that first flew up and down, and then it was gone." Patrick Marko, a salesman, who was struck during the lunch break the object, speaks of "a gigantic machine. I was shocked." Diabl and Julian, who had just come home from school Neutillmitsch, saw a "huge, star-like device made of metal." He had a "strange feeling". A direct threat felt none.
All four decided to deny that he had seen a helicopter or even a model airplane, "No, never!" Conjures Tscherko. There was also no quadrocopter, "I've seen everything on the Internet. That did not look so and was much larger."

Tscherko has even seen the dome of about 15 meters and opened large object looking out a man with a black helmet and overalls. "This was a man." But of course the thing was not natural. "The device has moved his arms back, as it accelerated, and the color has changed."

Photo of a Prototype the man build:
static1.kleinezeitung.at...
Link to the report in German:
www.kleinezeitung.at...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ckno1
Translated with Google Translate:

Even now, weeks after the incident, Ewald Tscherko is still excited: The 62-year-old man from Leibnitz (Austria) had on 23 February at 13.15 clock an experience that he will not forget all his life: "It was a UFO, this was not a device of this world."

What had happened? Tscherko was just on the way to the mall at Gralla, when he noticed a spider-like flying object: "At first I thought, this is an assembled unit." Maybe a company organizing it as a spectacle, suspected Tscherko. But then he came out not believe their eyes: "It has hummed softly and I felt a vibration in my chest." The spider-like aircraft, which partly stood motionless in the air and disappeared after several stops in about 70 to 200 meters altitude rapidly towards Gralla reminded him of a star or a half-cocked umbrella. Tscherko it even built after model in the form.
First, he was left alone with his observations. The air traffic control, Austro Control in Graz, could - if they ever allowed to talk about it - do not provide confirmation for unusual movements.
But Tscherko persisted and found by chance in the last few days, several witnesses: This is also confirmed from Thomas Lanzl Heimschuh a "very large, star-shaped plane that first flew up and down, and then it was gone." Patrick Marko, a salesman, who was struck during the lunch break the object, speaks of "a gigantic machine. I was shocked." Diabl and Julian, who had just come home from school Neutillmitsch, saw a "huge, star-like device made of metal." He had a "strange feeling". A direct threat felt none.
All four decided to deny that he had seen a helicopter or even a model airplane, "No, never!" Conjures Tscherko. There was also no quadrocopter, "I've seen everything on the Internet. That did not look so and was much larger."

Tscherko has even seen the dome of about 15 meters and opened large object looking out a man with a black helmet and overalls. "This was a man." But of course the thing was not natural. "The device has moved his arms back, as it accelerated, and the color has changed."

Photo of a Prototype the man build:
static1.kleinezeitung.at...
Link to the report in German:
www.kleinezeitung.at...

I would like a photo about it... Y_Y

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
interesting to say the least....
surely it was a remote controlled vehicle. with an action figure instead of a man
or a dummy of some sort. he said that the figure's arms went backwards as the 'craft' accelerated away.
well that would definitely happen with a dummy. flimsy arms.
im calling remote controlled craft with dummy/action figure
i like the model he made of it. interesting design

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

Erm, unless you were being witty
he was building a model, meaning the original was larger. That's how I read it.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Hey there.. I think if it was an action-figure and the craft accelerated away from the observer the arms would seem to swing toward the observer, not away?

Besides my first thought of "hey, cool! Friggin aliens!!" the underlying second thought was, "I wonder if that is in fact a human-made craft? What are we getting up to?"

I used to dig the whole alien agenda, ufo's and such, but not for a long time... it still intrigues, but these days I heavily doubt any extraterrestrial-to-earth contact.

So to me, this is either man-made epicness..hrm... or a hoax.
So, SecretKnowledge you may very well be right...
...or it could be aliens

reply to post by ckno1

ey, excuse me for possibly reading the OP incorrectly... I didn't notice
it was said that "The device has moved his arms back, as it accelerated, and the color has changed." Does that mean the action figure moved its arms back, or the craft?
edit on 2012/4/20 by Jimjolnir because: ^^^

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Jimjolnir

Where does this action figure idea come from. The one he build is a MODEL, it says so in the OP. A MODEL is a smaller version of something bigger. He said that the figure was human, not a small human. Or maybe I misread everything [which could be a possibility].

Edit to add: He also says the craft he saw was "HUGE"
edit on 20-4-2012 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
How about some thoughts and comments on the story from the OP instead of just a large translated quote?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hecate666

Erm, unless you were being witty
he was building a model, meaning the original was larger. That's how I read it.

right they said ""very large, star-shaped plane" and ""huge, star-like device made of metal."

I suppose it could be a new type of secret craft, sure sounds weird and you wouldn't think they would just run around in broad daylight in a secret craft.
edit on 20-4-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
maybe it was this...
from brazil....

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ckno1

well it would probably be this in Germany

World's first manned flight with an electric multicopter

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Sounds too fake. How could he tell tat the person had a black helmet? too far fetched.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I see many things got lost in translation...

OK:

The Guy has build a MODEL of the UFO he saw. (This is the picture of the MODEL)

He said that he has even seen the dome of the UFO which was about 15 meters in height and someone "looking like a man" who was wearing a black helmet and an overall was looking out of this dome.

"This was a man." But he was not human.

"The UFO has moved his arms back, as it accelerated, and the color has changed."

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The mystery is solved! It was an "Octocopter":

Munich-based institute could explain UFO sighting in Gralla in Leibnitz. As Oktocopter, so as unmanned aerial vehicle with eight arms, is unmasked, the flying saucer. Ewald Tscherko could hardly believe what he was on 23 February saw over Gralla: "It was a UFO," he said to the little newspaper. Three other witnesses were found. In addition, according Tscherko a man sitting with a helmet in the "15 meter" object. The final analysis, however, not so big and was not a UFO: As Oktocopter, so as achtarmiges unmanned aircraft, Deconstructed Illobrand of Ludwiger, head of a society for anomalous atmospheric phenomena in Munich, the object. Its builder had let it fly out of Gralla remotely.

www.kleinezeitung.at...

There is also a picture in the German article.

I'm a little disappointed, cause for a moment, I thought he really saw something interesting... After all, Erich von Däniken visited our neighborhood (Knittelfeld) (www.kleinezeitung.at...) about a month before the sighting...
edit on 3-6-2012 by HedyLamarr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
No No No! You are all sadly wrong! It was a Shadow warship! Dont be surprised if you see a Vorlon ship show up soon! Lets just hope Nibrui is not really Zahadum!

www.youtube.com...

Sorry could not resist

edit on 3/6/12 by Wirral Bagpuss because: You Tube Woes!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Sorry my You Tube link thingy does not seem to be embedding! Apologies for that!

top topics

join