It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible to retrieve chat logs from netmeeting ils servers in the hours before the planes hit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
The reason I ask is because something happened to me on 9-11-01 in the early morning hours. I have always been an intuitive, indigo, Jedi, whatever. But I never tried to make that my path as I also had a career that brought alot of personadl satisfaction and kept me more civic minded.
Well on 9-11-01 I was having a video chat with an old friend from school. It was early maybe 1-2 am. I'm a night so I'm just finishing breakfast, when all of sudden i felt like I was gonna pass out or fall over, just an instantaneous overwhelming feeling of "disturbance in the force"

I immediately typed brb and headed for the bathroom, unable to tell if I was going to be sick or pass or what. I sat down on the toilet and felt my head slump against the wall next to me and being paralyzed there unable to move and feeling horrible. As my head slumped I coded my eyes and saw dreams vision whatever or planes crashing into skyscrapers and so Much more. Like a thousand pics per sec flashing through your minds eye.the feeling passed what seemed liked after a few moments and I returned to the chat to find I'd been away almost an hour. Tryingbto make an excuse that didn't involve me explain passing into lucidville illness Tue commode I simply responded "Donna had a dream about planes crashing into skyscrapers and I had to calm her down. When in fact it was me who need calming. I've had visions of plane crashes before they happen. Paris air show, medevacs, flight 965. I could go on but that's another thread.
I'm just curious if thered be a way or tracking down our conversation online.Its seems everything's recorded and stored. And I wonder how many other people began to feel that disturbance in the force once people started showing up and committing to their heinous missions. This was 5-6 hours before the plane hit the first tower.ive always also how many more might have picked up that same vibe once a set of events were now being started that would changw the world. Were we being activated? Ive got all the 11:11. And 3:33 wake ups ad nauswum. Im just ready for an answer or 2. Any computer data retrieve gurus?
edit on 4/20/12 by Chillidog1 because: Fonix

edit on 4/20/12 by Chillidog1 because: Fonix and Jetsam

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I guess the need or reason for them to retrieve such an item is for prosecution purposes.
Given the date, I'd say it got buried in the debris of 911.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy
I thought the same. But also spent months retried everytime there was a knock on the door. I did end up having some strange characters show up a few years later while I was experiencing other "phenomenon " and even had a gray and red jet ranger with a large square piece of equipment attached to a skid hovering 50-100 ft off our pool deck flying little reco circles and dropping altitude til I grabbed my video can and they drop behind the treepine. Yeah then about 20 pilot whales were beached a few hundreds yards from the house a day or 2 later. That was April 2003 in Big Pine Key FL. Unfortunately I didn't get on netmeeting right after. But the creepy troll looking guys seemed to be ever present at a distance.
I'd just like to be able to find those transcripts from the original conversation and also begin looking for a few others that maybe having the same experiences and are looking for me.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Chillidog1

For about 3-4 months before 911.

I could just feel somthing was going to happen.

Not like a spiritual feeling.

Just a sense that nobody was paying attention to the world around them.

Like everyone was caught up in the Homerun race between Sosa and Mcguire.

stupid movies etc..

I could sense that no one was paying attention.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Many people woke up sick that morning.
Some hungover.
Some had stomach flu.

I put no stock in your illness on 911.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Well if you read my post than you'd know I wasn't asking you or anyone else to "Put stock in my illness". What I want to know is how to track down chat logs from the early morning hours of 9-11. I know what vision I had and shared with my chat friend. I'm curious if there were others, and if so how many.
It seems to me they can find every chat message and text message anyone sends about sex or scandalous topics. I want to see what type of chat messages were being sent in the hours before 9-11. Were other inuitives seeing or feeling something bad and sharing it online? Simple question. And I'm sure there's ppl that know enough about computers to track the kind of info down. I'm also pretty sure ils.bytebeam and ils.surf2school maintain. Some kind of record of what types of conversations go on in their rooms. I'd just like to know and perhaps talk with anyone who's had similar experiens.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Chillidog1

No, it is VERY UNLIKELY that ANY company would keep any kind of logs for OVER 10 years,
and speaking of 10 years why did you wait so long before coming forth with this information?

I would think if i had some kind of disturbing vision like this, and a few hours later my vision came true, the first thin i would be doing is trying to get logs of my so called vision
NOT 10 YEARS LATER

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I saw something on the Yahoo Finance Aremissoft message board the day or so before 911. I forwarded it to some agency back then, I think the FBI. It stuck in my mind because it appeared to be a list of coordinates. The post was simply a bunch of numbers with dashes and slashes. No letters at all on the post which is quite strange for a stock message board. It was sometime after 911 that I even made the connection and the company soon went bankrupt (major fraud out of island of Cypress), the board was closed, and I never could find that post again.

Anyone out there have the ability to find that post in some archive or anything? it would be something if those ended up being the coordinates of one or some of the targets.

As for Aremissoft, the ex ceo-s, Roys Poyiadjis and Lycourgos Kyprianou, settled with investors returning about 60% of the investors losses.

SEC Enforcement Action vs.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Kr0nZ

Well I haven't waited 10 yrs. I've mentioned it before in other 9-11 posts and I've also posted about it on other alternative news sites. In the first few weeks after 9-11 ill admit I was terrified that a couple dark suits were gonna grab me and take me to some dark room for questioning. I did begin talking about it eventually when things really started looking like we were being fed a giant load of dung about the OS.
I also was experiencing other phenomena over the next few years that I also have tried to document as they occurred. The grey and red helo over the house with the large piece of equipment attached to the skid gave me quite the startle. I'm still trying to figure it all out myself. I figured that the best way might just be to go back to the event that started all of this. With the amount of databanks and storage capabilities I find it hard to believe that any computer transmission has ever been erased. I'm sure there are plenty of skillful computer folk that know how to retrieve it as well. I'd just like to know if other ppl were having experiences in the hours prior to the first plane impact and if they shared it online with anyone.
edit on 4/23/12 by Chillidog1 because: foniks

edit on 4/23/12 by Chillidog1 because: edit spelling

top topics

join