It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind control St marys of the Angels home and Montauk point

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Between the ages of 12 and 16 I was in a place called st marys of the angels home. They gave us sthe choice to either get an allowance or ciggarrettes which they would give us on a half hour basis. We had a room called a quiet room where we would be put if we acted out. We would go to school on the campus. There was a cementary behind the gym.
There was a teacher there called Dr Goldstein and we would talk to Nuns that lived at the convent on the campus.It was a bare room in the basement with a door that had a window.
On weekends they would take ten to twenty of us to Montauk point. I never remembered what happened there.
I remember a lighthouse gates and doctors. I remember entering the lighthouse and the next thing i remeber was fishing and catching many many fish.
My life has always been strange and i have always felt watched as if I was some sort of experiment.
I remember being a foster child and my foster parents were russian that would take me to a russian catholic church.The foster thing didnt seem to workout and i was sent back to the home in syosset
I learned russian and played the piano. I dont remember how to speak russian.

At the age of sixteen i was moved to a group home in the bronx. i remember going to evander childs high school and being in the COOP program where i worked at the world trade center one week and went to school the next.
I remember meeting a man named paul who was very wealthy and would pop in and out of my life from time to time to give me money and things that i needed and advice. He steered me in the direction that my life is in now.
I see and feel things others dont always have. i have a sort of sixth sense that has saved my life many times over. I am always in the right place at the right time.
Everything i do seemed scripted and for the most part people are strangly nice to me. When people are mean or nasty it seems almost as a test. No matter how bad things get i always find a way out.
My mind works differently than anyone elses I see life as a chess game. I am not extremly successfull monetary wise but in my Chosen? field i am in the top ten percent.
My experiences at the home have recently come to surface. I didnt remember them for years. Until tonight. I woke up and just remembered it all. I called my sister and she told me that i was gone for many years. I rmember being 18 my mother and siblings were given a 4 bedroom apt upon my return home. spme months later I joined the military. I dont remember the recruiting process. There are many years in my adult life that i dont remember.
I do remember throughout my life that I there was always someone there. Sort of like a handler. Things always fall in place for me. I dont know why im writing this at this time tonight.
I look at my child who is 1 and a half years old and i see myself. He is almost a clone of me. He is smarter than most kids his age.He is amazing at problem solving and knows his abc and 123s. He started teliing them at 1. He plays with remote control cars and seems to know things that a child his age shouldnt. Im not just tooting my horn but this kid is amazing.
I see him in my dreams and we actually talk. It gets weirder and for fear of being ridiculed ill stop here.
If anyone else was in that home or if you know of someone who was there between 1981-82 until 1986 please let me know. I will continue to write down things that i remember from that time as they come to me.
Like the priest they would leave us with who would give us liquer and replay again and again ( i get chills) the exorcist movie. Jsut weird stuff like that.
I have recently been feeling a sense of enlightment.....and dread i havent figured it out yet but i know i am more ...In tune lately and also more scared. I dont know of what though.
I am scared that and have always been scared that somehow he will be taken.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Sorry im reading here...........

But i dont see anything about mind control...........just some blank spots and skips in memories.....

As far as that goes im 30 somthing now, and trying to look back in my childhood, i dont know that ANYONE has a direct path of rememberance from day 1 to the present......

There are bits and pieces we all remember, i dont remember my whole year of being 5 but i remember things that stick out during that time.......

I dont remember all of being 18 but i do have certain memories.......

Point is, its normal to have gaps...........most peoples memories arent a movie they can play scene by scene from the beginning to the end.........
edit on 20-4-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
That's very interesting, and I know there are people here who could probably figure out what it was all about. I'm not one of them. Seems like stuff people tell about Illuminati mind control and MKULTRA--that sort of thing. Although, from the things you remember, I cannot imagine what the connection is or what any of it means.

Just a note of sympathy, I guess, is all I'm offering. Hope things work out well, and your sense of dread is just some sort of fluke....

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I dont remember what happened at montauk. I dont remember almost 5 years of my twenties. Im not here looking for sympathy Thanks though. The paul person was interesting he always showed up when i needed him like out of the blue. I didnt know how to get in touch with him. I know something is coming. When I say mind control i mean that i feel and have always felt that i was part of a failed experiment. The people in my life at certain periods (Paul, The priest, The russians, Ms Bouie) all seemed to know exactly what i needed when i needed it before i needed it. I tried looking them up but i cant find any of them) I called st marys and they have no records from that time. The place was taken over and the named changed in 1986. None of the other "students" can be found either. I know i was there and I know that something strange happened at montauk. I just cant for the life of me remember. The issue is I remember pretty much everything in my life except those periods at montauk and about 4 or 5 years of my mid twenties.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I have scars on my body i dont remember getting. I heal at a phenomenal rate. I broke my ankle and doc told me that I would never walk yet im back at my pre break level. I am in my early forties and look twenty five. peole do not believe me when i tell them my age.I have never had the flu. or been sick. ANd the really weird thing. I see shadow people (just saw one) I see them more and more and everyday. Tonight has been wierd. I see one right now to the left of me. running back and forth. Like i see I feel incredibly enlightened with a sense of dread.
I guess writing all this is a sort of freedom for me. I had to get this off of my chest before i can move to the next level*@&# I cant talk to my wife about this. And now with everything we type known to whoever is watching I guess now they know that i know. This is sort of an awakening for me.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
found this

The Camp Hero radar base at Montauk Point was the perfect techno-hideaway, complete with underground and secret tunnels connecting to other sites on Long Island.

Allegedly, the technology used was in some respects a continuation of the Philadelphia Experiment of 1943: they subjected human subjects to a complex interacting mixture of pulsing radar energy and rotating magnetic fields; this supposedly allowed them to alter moods, amplify and transmit "thought- forms", materialize thoughts into physical things, alter the weather, and even travel through time!

We knew there were tunnels at st marys. The distance from there to montauk is a long ways away.I remember going there i never remember going back. Just the fishing. We could catch dozens and dozens of fish. almost as if we willed them to come to us. I remember getiing in the water and being surrounded by fish. I have alwayss had a calming effect on animals. I dont have pets. I dont want them. yet neighborhood dogs always end up in my yard also cats and lots and lots of birds insects too particularly flies and hornets. There is always a fly or two around. Even in the dead of winter. i remember waking up once and there were about a hundred flies in the corner of my room in the bronx. Just weird stuff.

anyway if anyone else was at St marys of the angels home for boys during that time please let me know
edit on 20-4-2012 by semperkill because: misspellings

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
it seems possible, taking unwanted children and testing soft, invisible, electromagnetic-wave based weapons on them,

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
here is an interesting article from the head of a large camouflage technology company. The article confirms the existence of the Philadelphia experiments and the use of radar waves to make the ship undetectable ( a lot of people are not aware of this particular article)

www.hyperstealth.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Interesting story, I like to read things like that. Sorry, I can´t help you with any information, but you write well.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperkill
Between the ages of 12 and 16 I was in a place called st marys of the angels home....
At the age of sixteen i was moved to a group home in the bronx. ...
My mind works differently than anyone elses I see life as a chess game. I am not extremly successfull monetary wise but in my Chosen? field i am in the top ten percent.
My experiences at the home have recently come to surface. I didnt remember them for years. Until tonight. I woke up and just remembered it all. I called my sister and she told me that i was gone for many years. I rmember being 18 my mother and siblings were given a 4 bedroom apt upon my return home. spme months later I joined the military. I dont remember the recruiting process. ... a handler. ... It gets weirder and for fear of being ridiculed ill stop here. ... ( i get chills) the exorcist movie. Jsut weird stuff like that.
I have recently been feeling a sense of enlightment.....and dread ...

Tesla tried to help us all but JP Morgan and The Powers That Be (TPTB) USED his own technology against him. In this video Preston (hmmm a past co-worker at the Co that bought AIO), and Duncan explain a small bit of what appears to have been going on in that area. Was it real? Well I have no proof - but OMG gives me the chills of "happenstance", "deja-vu", and amazing "coincidence".

Also, you were quite close to Amityville - there was a real horror there too ya know.

So don't dismiss your dreams, instead pray for God's help and to wind up in the "right place". After all, none of us are guarenteed a next breath. If you get this one and another chance to pray... you're blessed!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by semperkill

Montauk point?

Is this by any chance in NJ?

Ive been here quite a few times.

new topics

top topics

join