It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major UN Split: India & China on same side, Cashing in on Iran sanctions - USA is pissed!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

what to do about Iran, whose nuclear ambitions have caused a major split in the United Nations with the US on one side and Russia and China on the other. But it looks like there is a divide within US Congress as well...

"sanctions are basically an act of war" - reason.com American dude

www.thehindu.com...

Iran's two major oil buyer — India and China — now appear to be seeking to take advantage of the international sanctions against the Islamic republic by forcing concessions from Tehran.

so India's missile can reach UK, but USA msm goes around telling everyone Indian can reach China - figures

"Why are the media's of the west want us to fight with china? When we develop our newest missile, they want us to hit China with it. We could hit anywhere in China long time ago, we could anywhere in Pakistan even longer ago. When we develop our biggest ship you want us to fight China with it. When we develop our fastest jet plan, you want us to fight China with it. You're hypnotic chat "attack China, attack China, attack China" doesn't work with us... Stop hoping that we will trip and destroy ourselves, the west is on its last legs. United Asia, will be the richest continent again. China and India will be the riches country in the world again"

The missile launching in India "increases the perception of an arms race, and the reality of an arms race, in East Asia, particularly between China and India,

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Didn't you just post a variation of This 10 minutes ago. Stop using RT as the gospel too.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
LMAO, the world will always be thirsty for oil. If China can get the oil for good prices compared to elsewhere why would they do that? It is such a bitch slap in the face of the USA lol..

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
What I find interesting is how India aims at the UK and America, two countries that have been careful to champion equality and yet the most corrupt people are successful at defaming them.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Chinese DRAGON vs Indian TIGER

World's 2 fastest growing economies, and by largest populations, but what 'race' to 'supremacy'

guess that's a mostly western concept, the whole rat race and supremacy thing. Chinese are efficient and successful enough in their own rite, ditto India, to not have to compare to or 'incite' others, like USA is always doing.

edit on 19-4-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Really the last time I check China and India aren't holding hands together especially after the Sino Indian War and the fact the China have Ambitions on India

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Why arent we invading/regime changing India?

They have nuclear weapons, they have ICBM capability now, they have gone to war against China in the past, and they are not member of the NNPT.

Israel also has a nuclear weapons program, is not a member of the NNPT either, is constantly at war with its neighbours. WTF?

Yet we concern ourselves with an unproven nuclear weapons program that Iran has, with Uranium that is nowhere near pure enough for nuclear weapons production, hasnt got ICBM capability the likes of India.

North Korea has very small nuke bomb capacity and would have more luck shoving one in a VW Beettle to transport it rather than their own rockets.

So we, as the West, if we are to stand by our principles and put our money where our mouths are, we should be invading Israel, India, North Korea and Pakistan as they are the true threats and have the real weapons on mass destruction.

Australia should immediately stop selling its Uranium to India it signed up to do in response to this ICBM launch.

We do not know 100% where Indias loyalties lie, but the west seems to want to kiss their butt to get them on their side.

Truth be known, given India's past behaviour, they are playing all side in a big game of self interest, hoping to benefit from everyone and at the same time ho;ping everyone takes each other out leaving India on top..

It aint gonna happen.

Gee, what a messed up place this planet has become!

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
BRICS= Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa.

These countries have formed this unity, BRICKS, for quite a few years, South Africa being their latest addition.

Yup, the American Propoganda machine is not only in overdrive, the turbo-lag has finally disappeared and somebody's finger is mounted firmly on the Nos button.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
The threat to the United States from India or China is minimal. As time passes...more and more countries are unfortunately going to aquire Nuclear Weapons. The issue with Iran is it signed a TREATY the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty which allowed it to purchase Nuclear Tech. from Russia and they have that right as long as they use the Nuclear Tech. for power generation and other peaceful means. It also means they MUST allow Nuclear Inspectors into all their Nuclear Sites and cannot build Nuclear Weapons or build secret Nuclear sites.

Iran has admitted...after being caught red handed...that it has built a Secret Nuclear Facility...and the U.S. knows they have more than one. Iran is also building thousands of cetrafuges to enrich Uranium to Weapons Grade...there is no other possible reason for doing this. They have also kicked out Nuclear Inspectors and are literally BRAGGING about how many new cetrafuges they have built and are on-line.

India as well as Pakistan and China...built their own Nuclear Weapons and did India and Pakistan did not sign the NPT TREATY. But Iran DID sign the treaty and must be held accountable.

The U.S. has forseen the possible spread of Nuclear Weapons and Delivery Systems and has a very accurate ABM...Anti Balistic Missle System already in place. The U.S. has now taken this one step further and is now setting up a Direct Energy Weapon System the Free Electron Laser which will be installed on every Carrier and every Aegis Cruiser. These Lasers will be Nuclear Powered with Super Computing Targeting and Aquisition. Two land based Nuclear Powered FEL's are already functional as well as an unknown quantity at sea.

With such a Laser System...any incoming missle whether directed at a Ship or an ICBM directed at a land target will be easily vaporized...with the Warhead as the primary target. If I were India or China or Iran or even Russia...I would be worried...because such a system can easily reflect it's Laser beam of a Mirrored Satellite and hit ANY TARGET...whether it be a ship or a CITY. Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Real genius FTW. Its about time we developed a Death ray so to speak. We could just as easily kill world leaders with no warning at all like that. Imagine Pres of iran or syria is making a spech,suddenlt there is a flash of light. Then all that remains is a pile of smoldering ash. WHo here thinks Israel has one of these bad boys hooked up to its nuclear reactor plant?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
iran syria

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlie77
Mod Edit? - Unacceptable content to ATS Removed

Mod Edit - Unneeded retaliatory jibe removed
Turkey do what ? To whom ? Israel ? A NUCELAR armed country ? Even without nukes, Israel still wins.Turkey have a bigger army...but their serious last war experience was 200 years ago? Israeli pilots vs turkish ones...Israel wins probably against 2:1 or even 3:1 outnumbered.

As for LAND battles...where would they do it lol? In Syria ? Merkava IV's are kinda the real deal.Commando troops? Gee, no questions here, israeli ones will rule.Urban warfare and guerrila tactics? IDF is doing it since 1948.

In a video game, where you have numbers, Turkey wins.

But in real world...nope.Because, you know, once Israel is losing badly...in couple minutes Ankara and Istanbul are gone puff.Israel do not give a flying # about the aftermath.If they lose, be sure they took the enemy with them...and probably many other muslim countries.
edit on 21/4/12 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by charlie77

Dude i was just using them as a example because they are in the news right now. I asssume you posted something replying to my post right? Anyway the laser has many applications. None more sinister than being turned into a weapon of assasination.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

iraN nuke rumors sounds just like bush and cheney talking about Iraq's imaginary nuclear facilities, bioweapons, etc

CLAIM: “The British government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa.” – President Bush, 1/28/03

FACT: On 7/8/03, the W. Post reported the Administration admitted the Iraq-Nuclear allegation was false. “Revelations by officials at the CIA, the State Department, the UN, in Congress and elsewhere” made clear that the White House knew the claim was false before making the allegation [7/20/03]. In fact, “CIA Director George Tenet successfully intervened with White House officials to have the reference” removed from a Bush speech in Oct. of 2002. [W. Post, 7/13/03]

CLAIM: “We believe Saddam has, in fact, reconstituted nuclear weapons.” – Vice President Cheney, 3/16/03

FACT: The UN reported on 9/8/03 that Iraq was not capable of pursuing an active nuclear weapons program after 1991. The report said “"No indication of post-1991 weaponization activities was uncovered in Iraq.”

anyways, might USA come to Phillippines' aid - against China - in the China Sea dispute?

"The world knows that China has more ships and more airplanes than the Philippines has, and we cannot compete in this manner. We cannot solve this case in this manner, we are committed to a diplomatic solution."-Raul Hernandez, Philippines Foreign Affairs Spokesperson

meanwhile, China helps transport crude oil, around the US embargo, by giving Iran 12 huge crude carriers

Iran near BRIC level of productivity - no wonder downward-spiral USA has got Israel on their back (and vice versa)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I don't understand why so many threads about the same topic, over and over again.
We all know that the main reason of so many wars in the middle east and the blading and finger pointing of so many countries like Iran, is OIL!

No one believes anything until the facts are presented which is always after it is too late!
Like Iraq and the infamous weapon of mass destruction, which I'm still awaiting for its discovery!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

The FEL...Free Electron Laser will have MANY commercial applications...that is if the U.S. Military ever allows this. You have to understand...actually EVERYONE HERE HAS TO UNDERSTAND....exactly how powerful this weapon is. Like Discover Magazine said....and they are well known for UNDERSTATEMENTS...."A NUCLEAR POWERED VERSION OF THE FREE ELECRON LASER THAT IS CURRENTLY BEING DEVELOPED FOR THE U.S. NAVY....HAS THE ABILITY TO BURN A HOLE THROUGH 1000 FEET OF SOLID STEEL IN SECONDS."
Now....think about that. If it can do that that it could easily be used to tunnel through a Mountain to create a Road or using a lower setting...drill Geothermal Vents or Search for Oil...or instead of Blasting....Shear offthe whole side of a rock ledge for a Highway.

On the Military Side of things....this FEL could target Enemy Subs Detected from Space and bounce a Laser Beam off a Mirrored Satellite and Vaporize a hole in the Ocean Water until the beam burns a hole in the Sub.
Since two of these will be in every Carrier Group...Nobody will confront the USN. The Weapon works at the Speed of Light and Targeting and Aquisition are done by Multiple Super Computers as trials have shown this type of Laser...unefected by atmosphere...can Split a Beam into HUNDREDS of smaller Beams all targeting anything from Missles to Cannon Fire of a Destroyer or even Aircraft or something as small as 50 Cal. Bullets.

This is not Sci-Fi...there is an actual Time table to get all Carriers and Ageis Cruisers Installed with an FEL system as well as a seperate Nuclear Reactor to power it. Two Land versions exist but the newer Land versions will be mobile...not that it matters. The FEL will use Multiple Mirrored Satellites for it to shoot over the horizon or beyond line of sight. Even the Satellites that make up part of the system are guarded as they cannot be shot down. Any Anti-Satellite Missle or Orbiting Satellite Killer will be vaporized by shooting the beam of the Satellites Mirror and at any target coming to close.

The Gerald R. Ford CVN-78 will be the First Carrier to have an FEL...shortly after...U.S. Carriers will come in one at a time and some refitting must be done to add a third Nuclear Reactor as all Carriers have two as it is. This will also start even earlier for Aegis Cruisers.

I just have to laugh at some of the posts that advocate Chinas Ability to develop a Nuclear Carrier Killer Missle...and how U.S. Carriers are sitting Ducks. The U.S. Military has been thinking WAY BEYOND THE CURVE and is so in front of it and beyond it....that it scares even me abit. Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Russia,China and India are all sticking together, the West/UN already has a plan to create a fake revolution in India (like they have in Syria and Libya). The best hope that Russia,China and India have is to stick up for each other
edit on 23-4-2012 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

CLICK ME FOR AWESOME.
www.youtube.com...

Its the perfect time for me to join the Navy. I have always wanted to get my hands on a laser of such power. FINALLY the dream of a laser barrage decimating entire fleets is possible!. Or hey even might be able to make a "laser shield" surrounding the ships or fleet. This does not scare me..It makes me Shake with the possibilities of total domination of the planet. I wants One soo bad.

edit on 23-4-2012 by yuppa because: Vid did not want to take so i made it link instead.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

LOL! That was pretty good! LOL!

My point was that there was a reason why the U.S...after the Fall of the Soviet Union...and having Russia on the ropes...whould so easily agree to cut not only the number of total ICBM's as well as cut the number of Warheads on our own Minuteman III's from three to one Warhead...and the reasoning of why the U.S. is not doing much investing in new ICBM's...is because of the SM-3 conversion to a very effective ABM as well as a Satellite Killer...and despite Lobbiests pushing by several major U.S. Defense Contractors for new Anti-Missle systems for U.S. Carriers given all the talk about Chinas interest in developing Carriers as they bought an old Soviet Designed one for training...or Indias abilities and interest in developing an Ocean Going Navy...these Lobbiest cries have fallen on DEAF EARS.

The FEL is VERY REAL...and has many applications that go far beyond just Military uses. Even DARPA took one on the CHIN as they have been working on that modified Laser Beam Shooting 747 for years...it is no longer needed.

As I said...this isn't SCI-FI...this is very real and anyone here can easily google information on the FEL. In the mean time...while all the Carriers and even sooner...Aegis Cruisers will be re-fit...the SM-3 will be the Anti-Missle Vanguard for both the USN's Fleet and overall Ballistic Missle Protection for U.S. Forces and the Mainland which includes all territories which will be covered by the USN's SM-3 Net.

Split Infinity

<<   2 >>

join