It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April 19th, 20, 21st, whats going to happen?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I am sure there are those of you getting ready for 4/20, or may already be ready. I am ready, of course I work all day Friday, Sat, and Sun. Anyways, not to get off topic, but I do know of an alarming pattern that borders insanity and screams conspiracy, and not just theory.

I am curious to know of other thoughts out there on ATS of what may come to happen within the next few days. Of course, maybe nothing today as it is almost over (4/19), but still two days for a major event to happen. Just to name a few occasions:

Columbine school shooting 4/20
Oklahoma City bombings 4/19/1995
Gulf Coast Oil Spill 4/20/2010
Waco Siege and Massacre 4/19/1993
Near Memphis, city of Elijah, ATF launched an operation against an operation called "The covenant, the sword, and the arm of the Lord" which resulted in one day of siege: 4/20/1985
On April 20, 1973, An Indian Pacific train en route to Perth, derailed near Broken Hill, New South Wales, destroying a quarter mile of track.

Of course, bad things happen every day, and its hard to see what is generated and what just happens. I am interested in others thoughts, and maybe get a pool going on what we may or may not think will happen. I think it will be weather related, more so than the tornadoes going through. So there it is, lets see what we come up with.

Whoever is right wins a free puppy and a hot chick (virtual, of course)

I found this theory while searching for others

iowachase.com...

edit on 19-4-2012 by sting130u because: correction to date (dam this dyscalculia)

edit on 19-4-2012 by sting130u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Laying low for 4/20. Ever since columbine in 1999 I am always weary of this day. Dont want to run into any crazies.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Columbine happened on these dates as well.
Hitlers birthday is also 4/20 I think?
edit on 19-4-2012 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sting130u

The Toronto Maple Leafs hockey team will announce that they will no longer be playing in the NHL and have been demoted to AA hockey.. where they deserve to be.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

My birthday is the 22nd, Earth day.

Hopefully it's not the end of the world...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
Columbine happened on these dates as well.
Hitlers birthday is also 4/20 I think?
edit on 19-4-2012 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

I thought I put Columbine on there. It is an event, but not engineered, unless they were occult members and lone wolves. I think they may have just been deranged teenagers that did not care for or value human life.

Nevertheless, thank you, that is another one.

Originally posted by thesungod

My birthday is the 22nd, Earth day.

Hopefully it's not the end of the world...

I thought Earth day was April 20th? Guess I could google it, if google worked on this computer. My grandmas birthday is 4/20, and another friend of the families. I don't believe it to be the end of the world, at least for most. Maybe for some....
edit on 19-4-2012 by sting130u because: cuz

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The bombing of the Murrah building in OKC was in 1995 not 2005.

Second line.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by calmbutwary
The bombing of the Murrah building in OKC was in 1995 not 2005.

Second line.

Thanks!

Fixed!

Third Line!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

April 22nd I promise.

www.earthday.org...

I've been putting up with world wide "lights out", treehuggers and hippies on my birthday since I can remember.

Not that there is anything wrong with Earth day.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I can, with 100% certainty, tell you what's going to happen tomorrow nationwide.

But if I did I would probably be in violation of ATS's T&C which limits a users right to free speech by allowing any post regarding that subject be deleted without question.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArrowsNV
I can, with 100% certainty, tell you what's going to happen tomorrow nationwide.

But if I did I would probably be in violation of ATS's T&C which limits a users right to free speech by allowing any post regarding that subject be deleted without question.

Yes, but innuendo and gilding the lily is just as good.

Do what you feel

Originally posted by thesungod

April 22nd I promise.

www.earthday.org...

I've been putting up with world wide "lights out", treehuggers and hippies on my birthday since I can remember.

Not that there is anything wrong with Earth day.

I remember now, for some reason I always associated ED with 420
Makes sense right? I gotta pay more attention.

I dislike days set aside for something such as ED. These one day events should be year round for most, unless you really don't care. We wouldn't want to push saving the earth on anybody.
edit on 19-4-2012 by sting130u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Also the beginning of the Revolutionary War with the Battles of Lexington and Concord on April 19, 1775.

I can't tell you what's going to happen, but I can tell you at least partially why,

April 19 and 20 are 13 days respectively from Walpurgis Nacht and Beltane and represent a period of time intended for ritual and sacrifice.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
You also forgot the Columbine Massacre and Hitlers Birthday.

Dick Clark also died, so now you know it's going downhill. Confirmed.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb

Dick Clark also died, so now you know it's going downhill. Confirmed.

Levon Helm also died. Isn't that enough disaster and misfortune for this year? I hope so. RIP Levon and DC.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Isn't it the Kony 2012 thing today? Cover the night or whatever they are calling it? Maybe it was some other date.. Not too sure

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
i know what im doing right now
and im sure a lot of other people are having the same good feeling

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
They said on the news this morning that George Zimmerman is having a bond hearing today. With the storm of emotions surrounding that case, there is no telling what could happen.

It is a bit outside of your dates, but the Los Angeles riots started on April 29, 1992.

Also Saddam Hussein was born on April 28, 1937.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
this link will explain it all

april 19 is the start of the 3 day satanic ritual of sacrifice!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
the rest of april is also a time to watch for something...

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by strangedays
the rest of april is also a time to watch for something...

Right you are. I did some research into the whole satanic holiday thing, its 13 days from april 19th. May 1st is included in that ! Than of course all the other holidays tied into every calendar across the globe having satanic ties....

People are strange....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join