It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think Tanks at it again. Ezekiel 38-39 being implemented.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
www.brookings.edu...

'Don't Fear Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood'

That's the title from a Jan 2011 Brookings Institute article reffering to how America will react to the Muslim Brotherhood ruling Egypt- these guys planned it before Mubarak was removed!

This is all becoming clear now (kind of!) The setting up for the prophecy of Ezekiel 38-39 is being uncannily played out as Israel grows more and more isolated. Ezekiel talks of the countries forming to attack Israel in the end times - namely Russia, Iran, Libya, Sudan and Turkey.

The true masters behind this NWO are not the Zionists, they are just part of the game. The ultimate game is to completely isolate Israel and bring in what is described in Ezekiel 38-39. Namely WW3!

Whilst the Zionists are pushing the tensions further and further (wanting to bomb Iran's nuclear facilities etc)- the Muslim Brotherhood, which by all means is working for CIA/MI5, is going to be voted into power in Egypt in May. Yeah, next month! They will no longer support the Israel/Egypt PeaceTreaty signed in the 1970's ('78 or '79).

www.guardian.co.uk...

Israel has been nervous about the future of its peace treaty with Egypt, signed 30 years ago, since its staunch ally, former president Hosni Mubarak, was forced out of office in an uprising earlier this year. It fears the temporary military government is more attuned to anti-Israel sentiment on the street. (TO ADD THOUGH, THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD IS GOING TO BE IN CHARGE BY MAY 2012.)

Israel is also deeply alarmed by its rapidly deteriorating relationship with Turkey, whose prime minister, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, is to visit Cairo amid fears that he will attempt to forge an anti-Israel alliance with the new Egyptian government.

"The situation with Turkey is not good, and the situation with Egypt is not good," said the Israeli official. "We hope this is not a sign of things to come."

Both Turkey and Egypt are supporting the bid to have a Palestinian state recognised at the UN general assembly. Israel is braced for what its defence minister, Ehud Barak, described as a "diplomatic tsunami".

Libya is seemingly under the power of the Muslim Brotherhood as well (what liberation the Libyans received from NATO and her rebels), Syria will be next, you'll have the entire middle east willing to see Israel be attacked, there'll be all kinds of horrendous false flags and the US and her allies will have to step in to protect Israel and the 'freedom of the world' (which will in actuality take away all freedom once WW3 is over)- the entire middle east will be destroyed and ready for rebuilding under the elite's control.

I believe the elite are working to Ezekiel 38-39, the final war that will be in Israel, if you search what countries are involved against Israel in this prophesised war, you will see the following-

- Russia, Iran, Libya, Sudan and Turkey.

www.nowtheendbegins.com...

I find it interesting Iraq is not listed- but Iraq is now the West's property since the 2003 invasion and toppling of former puppet Saddam Hussein.

It just seems the forces outside human comprehension are fulfiiling Ezekiel 38-39 as the region under the Muslim Brotherhood isolates Israel even more.

Russia will support Iran, USA will support Israel, it is scary times ahead it would seem. The sheer timescale and dedication the events taking place suggests to me 'outside' forces, those outside human ability are responsible. Forces that are dividing the world even further, setting up the two sides that will battle it out before what may well be the implementation of Project Blue Beam- the coming of the Anti-Christ and the NWO.

edit on 19-4-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

But how would the media/TPTB explain the supernatural destruction of the Russian/Islamic Invading Army

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
if israel attacks iran, they'll get their wish.

you can't attack someone because of what they might do.

i can't claim i'm threatened by you buying an m60 machine gun, and then go kill you.

it won't fly in a court of law. how can it fly in the international community.

i hope whatever influence the u.s. has on israel, they use it to stop them from starting a war that can spread around the world.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
if israel attacks iran, they'll get their wish.

you can't attack someone because of what they might do.

i can't claim i'm threatened by you buying an m60 machine gun, and then go kill you.

it won't fly in a court of law. how can it fly in the international community.

i hope whatever influence the u.s. has on israel, they use it to stop them from starting a war that can spread around the world.

Too mant things are happening to bring this about for me to think it isn't all planned- Egpyt alone seemingly coming under the Muslim Brotherhood means the Israel/Egypt Alliance will no longer exist, Israel will be completely isolated. Egypt has previously acted as the stabiliser in the region- that's why USA was sending over $1 billion in miliatary aid to Mubarak each year.

It now makes sense why the west didn't interfere with the Egypt riots like they did in Libya. Despite their actually being evidence of extreme police brutality and hundreds of thousands of civilians rising up against the government, the West knew the Muslim brotherhood would gain more and more strength and come to power. Hence they've sat back and let their puppet Mubarak leave, losing Egypt as an ally will help bring the instability to the region the West and Israel needs to get this war going.

For if the West was genuinely concerned about humand rights and their R2P, they would have been in Egypt before Libya.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I'm bringing this up again because everything I have been researching the past few months is happening right now.

Here is the said Muslim Brotherhood who we 'shouldn't fear' at a rally in Egypt-

Realise that the MB is a British intelligence asset created in the 1920's. It has expanded since then greatly but the overall leadership is under Zionist control, they are actively seeking to ramp up the tensions- they're pushing people in Egypt to take over Jerusalem, that they are 'all Hamas' and 'should be martyrs'.

The agenda could not be any more blatant.

Zionism is a political movement created in the late 19th century. Since it's creation, there has been more death through war than in any period of recorded human history.

en.wikipedia.org...

Safwat Hijazi or Safwat Hegazi is an Egyptian imam and television preacher who is on the list of "Individuals banned from the UK for stirring-up hatred".[1]

The government of the United Kingdom declared that he is "considered to be engaging in unacceptable behaviour by glorifying terrorist violence."

Hijazi was investigated in Egypt in 2006 for issuing a fatwā calling for the death of visiting Israeli officials. He later withdrew the fatwa.[2]

On December 3, 2008 Hijazi made the statement about Israeli Jews; “Dispatch those sons of apes and pigs to the Hellfire on the wings of Qassam rockets.”[3]

In 2009 he declared in a television interview that Buddhism, Zoroastrianism and the Baha'i Faith were not religions but were man-made. He said Baha'is were a current danger and fought alongside Zionists in 1948.[4]

In an address that aired Al-Nas TV on July 11, 2010, Safwat called on parents to "our children sit in front of the computer and the playstation, and play games that will never lead them to wage Jihad."[5]

In 2012, Safwat Launched MB Candidate Muhammad Mursi's Campaign. In his speech to a crowd of hundreds of thousands of Egyptians, Safwat emphasized that Mursi will lead Egypt's campaign to restore the "United States of the Arabs" with Jerusalem as its capital, and urged listeners to "awake Jews from their slumber" and to march as martyrs toward Jerusalem.

He is an agent working to incite hatred and tension, and he's part of the MB that 'we shouldn't fear!!!!'. Millions of young Egyptians will be brainwashed into following this MB, and it is all part of the agenda.

This is divide and conquer strategy taken to an all new level.

God save us all.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Thus we see the true purpose of this recent revolution. It was to gain power so they can launch another war of genocide over Israel in order to legitimize their peaceful religion. It was never about improving the economic or social situations in Egypt.

This is the reason why one should always be wary of "revolutions". Because sometimes the people who want to "Revolutionize" things will actually only make things worse.

And of course the useful idiots will just deny this.

I wish I was on this forum when those riots were happening in Egypt. I would've predicted this.

Eventually Egypt will launch another war with Israel, it's only a matter of time.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I feel for the people who are so concerned with trying to disprove what we as followers of Christ can see coming, that they will never see anything coming. Truly it must be getting very late.

SnF OP.
edit on 25-6-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
Thus we see the true purpose of this recent revolution. It was to gain power so they can launch another war of genocide over Israel in order to legitimize their peaceful religion. It was never about improving the economic or social situations in Egypt.

This is the reason why one should always be wary of "revolutions". Because sometimes the people who want to "Revolutionize" things will actually only make things worse.

And of course the useful idiots will just deny this.

I wish I was on this forum when those riots were happening in Egypt. I would've predicted this.

Eventually Egypt will launch another war with Israel, it's only a matter of time.

With those thoughts, if you can now just open your mind a nudge further and see that the MB is at it's head, controlled by the west, then we can see this is a deliberate part of the agenda.

Egypt had been under Mubarek rule for 30 years, extreme oppression and poverty, this was done through US funding to keep Egypt on side, now the west sat back when the revolution started, as they knew the MB was going to take control and it further serves the purpose of isolating Israel and leaving her more vulnerable.

new topics

top topics

join