It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isn't ATS kind of a pointless site of ignorance?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alyssa
I mean if you think about it we will never see aliens in our lifetime. There is no super mega conspiracy about our universe or anything else on this boring little rock we call earth. Ghosts and all those other magical/divine things you believe in most likely do not exist.

You are meat, bones, flesh and blood combined in such a way it allows you to function on your own. Basically all you are in reality is a collection of information at a subatomic level operating in perfect harmony with this quantum computer we named the universe. At some point in life we all know we're a connection of information but we are programmed from birth to deny this sad fact of life. So pointless and silly this disgusting reality of sleeping machines is.

You people will log in everyday posting meaningless subjects about conspiracy theories knowing you won't solve anything for there is nothing to solve. Mankind the atom flesh machine programs searching for something more to their meaningless pathetic existence. You build moral codes not because you believe in right and wrong, no no. Truth is moral code is yet another pointless attempt at searching for meaning through a structure lifestyle of false security. Truth is it doesn't matter who lives or dies in this false reality for mankind is pointless collective information. Really think about it. Why even feel sad if your child dies if you can just create more information through intercourse. Why care about the inferior suffering countries if we can terminate that information and replace it with better information.

I think this will help and brighten your day>>>>>>> Hope so!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArrowsNV
What do you mean, ghosts don't exist? Who do you think wrote the 1st response to your OP?

LOL! Triple word score!

Originally posted by ArrowsNV

Other than that, everything that I was going to say (negative nancy, you need evidence, etc) has already been posted.

If you don't like ATS you can always leave you know...

I will tell you I watched the first part of that debbie downer video and im torn. One side says lighten up girl dont ruin the party. The other side says those white college kids in the vid, who will probably see at a minimum the top 15% of wealth in the world (being in the US), are basically blackballing the chick bc she said other people in other countries are starving every day-which is completely true. Its kind of like crappy in a way. We celebrate these daily routines such as getting food 3x a day, buying things like exotic coffees and such, and the debbie downer is arguably MORE THANKFUL for the life she has bc she knows how bad it is out there for a lot of people. The others just say "shut up! stop ruining our happy time! we deserve it! (the most sickening part)" and would never even pay mind to those little kids who are losing fingers to make their abercrombie shirts. They will do this, they will have a bunch of ungrateful children just like them who will create more slaves and walk around with a false sense of omnipotence (arguably they are even a lower life form) and the cycle will repeat.

I like debbie downer and OP i feel you. F the haters.

EDIT: I feel like OP needs a man to love her and meaning will come around again. Also the debbie downer chick is pretty decent looking. Id omit the nose ring though.
edit on 24-4-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join