It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isn't ATS kind of a pointless site of ignorance?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I mean if you think about it we will never see aliens in our lifetime. There is no super mega conspiracy about our universe or anything else on this boring little rock we call earth. Ghosts and all those other magical/divine things you believe in most likely do not exist.

You are meat, bones, flesh and blood combined in such a way it allows you to function on your own. Basically all you are in reality is a collection of information at a subatomic level operating in perfect harmony with this quantum computer we named the universe. At some point in life we all know we're a connection of information but we are programmed from birth to deny this sad fact of life. So pointless and silly this disgusting reality of sleeping machines is.

You people will log in everyday posting meaningless subjects about conspiracy theories knowing you won't solve anything for there is nothing to solve. Mankind the atom flesh machine programs searching for something more to their meaningless pathetic existence. You build moral codes not because you believe in right and wrong, no no. Truth is moral code is yet another pointless attempt at searching for meaning through a structure lifestyle of false security. Truth is it doesn't matter who lives or dies in this false reality for mankind is pointless collective information. Really think about it. Why even feel sad if your child dies if you can just create more information through intercourse. Why care about the inferior suffering countries if we can terminate that information and replace it with better information.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Your thread is pointless.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Nihilism much?

I mean if you think about it we will never see aliens in our lifetime.

Link?

There is no super mega conspiracy about our universe or anything else on this boring little rock we call earth.

Link?

Ghosts and all those other magical/divine things you believe in most likely do not exist.

And what formula do you gather that from?

You are meat, bones, flesh and blood combined in such a way it allows you to function on your own. Basically all you are in reality is a collection of information at a subatomic level operating in perfect harmony with this quantum computer we named the universe.

What programs the computer, why is it computing?

At some point in life we all know we're a connection of information but we are programmed from birth to deny this sad fact of life. So pointless and silly this disgusting reality of sleeping machines is.

You sound lost. You think you know the point of it and it's killing you. I guarantee, you haven't found it.

You people will log in everyday posting meaningless subjects about conspiracy theories knowing you won't solve anything for there is nothing to solve.

It's interesting to say the least. Some of it is pretty stupid. (You know who you are)

Mankind the atom flesh machine programs searching for something more to their meaningless pathetic existence.

Why do you think it's pathetic and meaningless. Did you have a better vision of life to live? Why don't you help work it in that direction?

You build moral codes not because you believe in right and wrong, no no. Truth is moral code is yet another pointless attempt at searching for meaning through a structure lifestyle of false security.

You think we got here by accident?

Truth is it doesn't matter who lives or dies in this false reality for mankind is pointless collective information.

I'm sensing that you've lost touch with the things that matter to you.

Really think about it. Why even feel sad if your child dies if you can just create more information through intercourse. Why care about the inferior suffering countries if we can terminate that information and replace it with better information.

People aren't just information, there is nothing to suggest we live in a computer. You can think that ultimately we do, but science doesn't seem to think that.

I think you're imagining it that way.
edit on 19-4-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Do you have proof of your thesis? Oh, never mind....

link   

So what's your solution, to not discuss or research such matters? To assume everything is exactly as it is and there are no such things as conspiracies? This site's obvious main focus is conspiracies but every thread made isn't about a conspiracy. ATS's main focus is DISCUSSION.

And too boot, you're a Negative Nancy.
edit on 19-4-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

link   
I'm pretty sensitive and my self esteem is lacking positive thoughts now.....I think I'm gonna go play with my dog

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
This is a soulless and empty way to look at life. Nothing must have happened in your life to show you the beauty, the spirituality, and the amazing power of love that us "machines" have within us.

Therefore, I am assuming that you are rather young. Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

If you are young, as you get older, things will happen which will prove to you that we are eternal spirits housed in mechanical bodies, and the spirit continues long after the machine is decomposing in the earth, or the ashes are sitting in an urn on the fireplace mantle.

It has nothing to do with religion, and everything to do with awakening to our connection to everything and everyone.

I also gather that you do not have children, as anybody who has and loves a child could never say, "Why mourn a dead child when you can just make another one?"

May something extraordinary happen to you to show you the beauty that you deny.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Comments like this are pointless. This forum is for discussion not belittling. If you don't like a subject you can move on to others you know.

OP, you may be right you may be wrong. I log in because i find these topics more interesting than the normal mundane things in life. I think there is a lot of interesting topics discussed and without stupid comments there can actually be good discussion every now and then.

You may speak of a small percentage of members, but I think most of us just want to know the truth for a change. And we just want to discuss these topics we find so interesting. If you truly feel this way then may I ask, Why are you here onj ATS?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

You people will log in everyday posting meaningless subjects about conspiracy theories knowing you won't solve anything for there is nothing to solve. Mankind the atom flesh machine programs searching for something more to their meaningless pathetic existence.

Haven't you done the same?

It's entertainment,nothing more.

If you wish to do something about it,then,by all means,DO IT!

I have tried to do something about it only to be swatted away like a pesky little fly.
Get a group of people together to convey the same message?
Ask those that were involved in Occupy WallStreet.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Not to be rude but that's what someone feels like when there life is sad , and the main conspiracy is we are over controlled as a population , we arn't free we are global slaves. I don't falt you for being sad and upset with humanity but that's what they want . I'm sorry it's hurting you

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311

Originally posted by Ghost375

Comments like this are pointless. This forum is for discussion not belittling. If you don't like a subject you can move on to others you know.

I wasn't belittling them....it was meant to be ironic.
sorry you didn't get it.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

If you don't mind me saying, you sound a little bit down. Yes we, the world, and everything around us sucks but....why? Is that really down to us or all the Reptilian Overlords sent down to Earth to shape-shift, mind-control, and all the rest of their nefarious endeavours?

Soon the sun will be shining and we will walk in the light of a new day.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Reminded me of....

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I actually think it's a very interesting way to look at life and the meaning to it, it's very different and it has a place in my disscusion with my self.
It also has a place in here where most of the things disscused never gets proven.

I can't agree with you, but niether can i disagree with you.

So S+F for saying something different for a change.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
i like alyssa'a thread's. i dont care what people say.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

How lovely for you.

Don't let the door hit you in the back of the head as you leave.

Bye!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
I actually think it's a very interesting way to look at life and the meaning to it, it's very different and it has a place in my disscusion with my self.
It also has a place in here where most of the things disscused never gets proven.

I can't agree with you, but niether can i disagree with you.

So S+F for saying something different for a change.

It's not very interesting to say that life is basically meaningless, and amounts to nothing but some digits on a screen.

It's only interesting if you define interesting as depressing.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
What do you mean, ghosts don't exist? Who do you think wrote the 1st response to your OP?

Other than that, everything that I was going to say (negative nancy, you need evidence, etc) has already been posted.

If you don't like ATS you can always leave you know...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
After I read your OP, I wanted to instantly click the Reply button. I didn't.

The first thing I thought was, Then why are you here? If it's pointless, and ignorant, then don't log in. Simple.

So I knew there was something else you were trying to say.

I read through the posts.

I read the re-actions.

While I was reading reactions, I checked your stats. Joined in Jan. of this year. Newb. Meh. Low post count. Noted.

Now, I can respond.

If your OP is what you believe, then you will miss out on perhaps the most exhilarating ride of your lifetime. There are many GOOD people on ATS, some of the best minds in the world, open-minded, and aware. ATS is nothing without it's members, and we know that. It makes us strive to do better. We have the best staff on the interwebs, mods who take stands and keep things real. We have site owners who'll step in an make a comment now and then, and overall, most members have the utmost respect for the way things are run around here.

My response to you would be to read a bit more, before you make judgments. There's room for you in our community, but it's up to you to be a contributing member. It all boils down to choice. Nobody makes you post here, it's up to you to decide what you want to contribute.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

I use the site strictly for entertainment purposes.
99 percent of the stuff on this site is misdirection and lies anyway.
Then there are the topics that are killed in their infantcy, we will never know if they were fact or not as nobody will get a chance to read them.
It is rumored that this site is only a cia litmus test anyway, really google ats cia shill.
So, don't get all worked up and enjoy the show, it is only for show ya know!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join