It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Defense and conspiracy theorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Do all conspiracy theorists want a stronger military and a non-existent or very small military offense?

And if so, why would they want that? Do you really know what that would mean?

That would mean more Black Helicopters would be here monitoring you guys!!!!!

I bet you never thought of it that way huh? Where would all of that military machinery go? Would it just vanish? Or be used here to search for "domestic terrorists?"

Would it really be used to protect our borders?? Or will it end up getting corrupt, like every other system and start to divide the country up into FEMA camps?

Call me a warmonger all you like, but trust me I am quite happy that there are hundreds of US military bases around the world rather than here. If you want all of the soldiers to come home and be stationed here that would mean that you would effectively create a military dictatorship here! I'd rather have bored US soldiers patrolling dangerous areas of the world rather than in my own backyard.

(If I was a conspiracy theorist)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

I don't know to who you are talking to but I am aware of the black helicopters and camps and all that. I am with you, man.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Pointless thread!

so a pointless reply!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by zerozero00

Yet... You replied.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Then again....We can follow more closely to the ideas of the man in your avatar.

We need to bring them all home.....and then turn this military of ours back to what it was SUPPOSED to be and actually WAS until 1941. We need a strong strong ability to defend, yes. We do NOT need that in the form of standing military forces in uniform 24/7 and collecting paychecks for nothing more than waiting for war.

I vote we have a standing force sufficient to either handle or hold off anything that may come up for the time it will take to activate and mobilize a couple MILLION men right behind them to just stomp to MUSH anyone who dares challenge us in that condition.

IF we pull back and walk away from the role of Word Cop...that leaves room to move for a change. We WOULD have the luxury of a small and affordable standing reaction force and national military defense force...while being able to build a *MASSIVE* part time and almost entirely OFF DUTY reserve force able to stand up and form one of the largest forces on the planet.

So..What is wrong there? The world doesn't see U.S. forces in almost every nation and we don't have a military base every 25 miles all across the nation to house them all as they come home. In fact...the Constitution even planned it be this way. It says so..right there.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
Do all conspiracy theorists want a stronger military and a non-existent or very small military offense?

And if so, why would they want that? Do you really know what that would mean?

That would mean more Black Helicopters would be here monitoring you guys!!!!!

I bet you never thought of it that way huh? Where would all of that military machinery go? Would it just vanish? Or be used here to search for "domestic terrorists?"

Would it really be used to protect our borders?? Or will it end up getting corrupt, like every other system and start to divide the country up into FEMA camps?

Call me a warmonger all you like, but trust me I am quite happy that there are hundreds of US military bases around the world rather than here. If you want all of the soldiers to come home and be stationed here that would mean that you would effectively create a military dictatorship here! I'd rather have bored US soldiers patrolling dangerous areas of the world rather than in my own backyard.

(If I was a conspiracy theorist)

Last time I checked, we have a Dept. of Defense not offense and the military could be smaller , if we didn't have bases spread throughout the world. Since we're the biggest weapons dealers in the world, we could sell some of our surplus equipment to prevent all those black helicopters from flying over your head. We could downsize the number of military personnel to prevent the military dictatorship you seem worried about and oh ya....you wouldn't be worrying about all this if you weren't one of us, a conspiracy theorist.

From one conspiracy theorist to another !

top topics

join