It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats going on with time????

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
reply to post by hoonsince89

I woke to realize it was 7:20am, i had set an alarm for 7.10am and realized this hadn't gone off. My partner was supposed to wake at 7:10 to get ready for work so woke her, saying your gonna be late. anyway she gets up, and gets ready, i doze off again for a few minutes. About 1 minute later the alarm goes of and it 7:10Am

So this begs the question, on the second round of 7:10am, was your partner still there asleep, or had she already gone?

If she was still there, undeniably a dream session and it was actually 7:10am this time.

If she was gone...and it was 7:10am again...where was she?

1st time we both looked at the clock at 7:20 when i woke her.

2nd time around at 7:10 she was already up about to walk out the door to go to work.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Are you located somewhere between Georgia and California?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Not to make light of your situation but............get a new clock.

2nd

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Very funny.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

So she can't corroborate what the clock showed the second time...pity.

Cliche' as it is...pics or it didn't happen

In seriousness, I would recommend a video diary and as others have mentioned, record these occurrences so that you and perhaps others you consult can rule out plausible explanations. Video cameras are quite inexpensive these days.

Hope you get it sorted out either way.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Congratulations sir, would you like me to mail, or hand deliver your new golden yacht?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I suggest you video tape your sleep with the time of your bedside clock showing quite conspicuously just to compare to the internal time stamps of the video recorder.

An alternative to this would be to take a sleepy picture of the time the first time you see it, and then also when you wake up, and then also when you wake up again, and finally.

you'll then have a series of pictures labelled in your camera sequentially like DSC001, DSC002, DSC003, etc.
They'll be in order of time taken, and they'll also have internal camera time stamps in the EXIF data.

Such may show us if you are merely dreaming of this fluke in time you feel you're experiencing, or if there's a physical/temporal precedence occurring.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I honestly dont think it has anything to do with time itself. Im more inclined to believe that some of us are becoming more "aware" of things then we were not that long ago. whatever the cause for this phenomena is, im not sure.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
There are 2 possibilities. One, you are dreaming that you awoke, despite the sleepover and partner going to work. Somehow, not sure how yet, there is another explanation than the one you drew and you have to wait to talk to her to find it. However this is just a possibility.

Life is perceptional as it is, there are a lot of "concrete" "mundane" "realistic" things that are not real, and in this interactive holographic learning environment are only perceptional as it is.

Barring, some obvious thing missed that she may fill you in on, that might put this back to dream time awakenings, the thing that came to mind was:

(bearing in mind that time is just a construct), your frequency is changing, and you are constantly shifting in and out of the next channels or dimensions.

Do you have physical symptoms, that Dolores Cannon would talk about: ears ringing, headaches, joint pains and rashes, and physical symptoms that the doctors really can't find solutions for, digestion issues and needing less food for example?

By the way, while some things about the SHIFT have been shown me in meditation and I believe in this possibility especially due to the amount of grass roots knowledge revealed to people on this, or more that ordinary people have dreamt dreams and shared what they feel inside, I'm still not convinced that TPTB havn't orchestrated this whole movement and idea, and that these symptoms aren't instead caused by their toxins and radiation.

But, living with the positive goals a good earth, and caring about others in the life process, preparing for being able to live in a better world, doesnt hurt.
edit on 20-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
look i really must apologize to the world. my battles over the last two years have caused this phenomena to occur. im in physical and verbal control of beings that maintaned our reality, at first i thought they were humans with technology. over time we have communicated properly and they do not know how to fix what ive done. I had no idea my imagination would control psychic an dimenional phenomena. im sorry.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
No camera needed to film the whole lot. When you wake up next t time, take a snap with your mobile phone. This should tell you the exact time you looked at when you wake up and you can compare them.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Doing my part to Deny Ignorance
A warning about truthermantwo

Originally posted by truthermantwo
look i really must apologize to the world. my battles over the last two years have caused this phenomena to occur. im in physical and verbal control of beings that maintaned our reality, at first i thought they were humans with technology. over time we have communicated properly and they do not know how to fix what ive done. I had no idea my imagination would control psychic an dimenional phenomena. im sorry.

So you are still in control of the beings?
On previous threads you have said you no longer have control of them.
You have also ignored multiple direct questions.
Said you don't believe in the scientific method as it removes humans from the method.
Asked for "Star Trek analysis" of your statements whatever that means.
Said you made the Greys take drugs and crash their UFO.
I have given you several ways in which to help prove your claims even a little bit.
I still am willing to be convinced.

Here is a quote where you say the voices are gone.
In another you say you are no longer in control of them.
So which is it, are you in control or are you no longer in control.

Originally posted by truthermantwo
reply to post by Pigraphia

id love to be able to record my voices for you all or hook my brain up to some brain listening device if there is one to prove my case. but their gone now and I cannot.

Y'all can review the thread truthermantwo authored where he refuses to answer direct questions and says the scientific method isn't good enough.
To me saying the scientific method isn't good enough is far from denying ignorance.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now to the thread at hand.

I've experienced the same thing as you with increasing frequency.
I've been staring at the clock counting the dots and lines that make up the time, I count those instead of sheep.
I've seen the clock reach 4am or so and I pass out only to wake up and have it be 2am.
I have no proof this happened just my experience.

I have no idea what is causing this though.
I do want to believe in the astral plane, but I can't seen to force myself into it the way others have only accidental so I don't know if it's real of just vivid dreams.

From what I know of the astral plane time isn't linear since the plane exists above and below the 4th dimension.

In terms of Physics we live in the 4th dimension, that is we live in linear time and perceive things in the 3rd dimension.
You can only perceive the dimensions below that which you inhabit.
Maybe you are going to a higher level in which you can move freely in the 4th dimension not just linearly forward.

Maybe you are having an OBE when you see glitches in the time.
Is it possible for you to set up a video camera stationed on the clock with the audio on as well as a separate audio recorder.
When you wake up and see the time make a conscious effort to say the time you see.
In the morning compare the time you see to the video and the audio and see if they are in sync?
If the video or audio are out of sync and you say 3am, when it's 1am or whatever at least you will know you are physically saying a different time than the video.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I had a strange experience of time earlier this week. After work, I was taking my dogs for a walk like I do most days out the week. We always take the exact same route through the neighborhood. I measured the distance with my truck and it's just under 2 miles round trip and usually takes me right around 30 minutes to finish.

This past Monday, April 16, I look at my phone just as we're walking out the door and it's 5:55 pm. When we get back home, I again look at my phone and it's almost 7pm (I think it was 6:57pm to be exact).

Now there is no way it would have taken me 1 hour to walk less than 2 miles. I normally walk fairly quick and even though we stop for the dogs to do their thing, there is no way my average speed was 2 miles an hour.

Anyways, just wanted to throw out my time anomaly.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Now that I read this its gonna start happening to me... just like that stupid 11:11 crap now I see double numbers all the time.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoonsince89
reply to post by swan001

mmm this is good idea to! may have trouble hunting down a camera tho ;(

Some laptops with a web cam will let you record so start recording say at 5:00am or so. I'm sure there is some software available if not. External webcams are cheap nowadays. 30 bucks or so.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel

Originally posted by hoonsince89
reply to post by swan001

mmm this is good idea to! may have trouble hunting down a camera tho ;(

Some laptops with a web cam will let you record so start recording say at 5:00am or so. I'm sure there is some software available if not. External webcams are cheap nowadays. 30 bucks or so.

I would use the video and a separate audio recorder as I suggested.
Having two separate recording sources will let you compare time stamps.
You might need something like music or even a clock that says the time in the background to establish the time stamp though.
If not the audio recording by itself will just be background noise without context or the ability to sync the audio to the audio/video from the camera.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
There are 2 possibilities. One, you are dreaming that you awoke, despite the sleepover and partner going to work. Somehow, not sure how yet, there is another explanation than the one you drew and you have to wait to talk to her to find it. However this is just a possibility.

Life is perceptional as it is, there are a lot of "concrete" "mundane" "realistic" things that are not real, and in this interactive holographic learning environment are only perceptional as it is.

Barring, some obvious thing missed that she may fill you in on, that might put this back to dream time awakenings, the thing that came to mind was:

(bearing in mind that time is just a construct), your frequency is changing, and you are constantly shifting in and out of the next channels or dimensions.

Do you have physical symptoms, that Dolores Cannon would talk about: ears ringing, headaches, joint pains and rashes, and physical symptoms that the doctors really can't find solutions for, digestion issues and needing less food for example?

By the way, while some things about the SHIFT have been shown me in meditation and I believe in this possibility especially due to the amount of grass roots knowledge revealed to people on this, or more that ordinary people have dreamt dreams and shared what they feel inside, I'm still not convinced that TPTB havn't orchestrated this whole movement and idea, and that these symptoms aren't instead caused by their toxins and radiation.

But, living with the positive goals a good earth, and caring about others in the life process, preparing for being able to live in a better world, doesnt hurt.
edit on 20-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Yer im starting to think i just woke in my etheric body and didn't notice or something and the time is insignificant there, Meaning the clock will show any time. Yer symptoms, hahah, if i will tell you them all it would take a a week to read. I came to the conclusion that my kundalini began awakening, this process has gone for about 5 years, but is slowly dying down now. But still, i have some odd things happening i have no answer for!
I just go with the off occurrences, they make the day exciting!
And i totally agree with you

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Do you live in a zone between (and including: ) Georgia/Florida, and California? Texas? somewhere around?
edit on 20-4-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Pigraphia

I think you hit the nail on the head. Oh and i cant tell you its defiantly there, when you experience it properly yourself you'll have no doubts

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

sorry forgot to reply to that one, no in good old Australia

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join