It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fish Fingers for the Giants - Fema Coffins HO, HO, HO (Green Giant)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I found this video and just couldn't resist. Below, I will dispel this argument with a better scenario. If you have read any of my threads, you know that my username implies my belief in what the Bible says. Will it all happen as this man states here? The only thing we can know for sure is that we can only connect the dots looking back. What the word of God says is that these enemies will be released. Personally, I think they are released at the end of the next 1000 years. Until then, these enemies and the men who followed them will be tried in a fire. The righteous will inherit the earth with Christ for 1000 years and reign in peace. Others may have a different view. As for the fish fingers and FEMA, I'm not sold on the idea. I did have fun watching the video.

Enoch I, which is where much of this video's misplaced concreteness comes from, has the issue firmly measured. Here is what Enoch says about the issue. Further, we have the book of Jude that confirms what Enoch states. For a summary, see this thread. Enoch's Delivery of the 70 Generation Judgment - Our Day and Age

1. The words of the blessing of Enoch, wherewith he blessed the elect ⌈⌈and⌉⌉ righteous, who will be living in the day of tribulation, when all the wicked ⌈⌈and godless⌉⌉ are to be removed.
2. And he took up his parable and said--Enoch a righteous man, whose eyes were opened by God, saw the vision of the Holy One in the heavens, ⌈which⌉ the angels showed me, and from them I heard everything, and from them I understood as I saw, but not for this generation, but for a remote one which is for to come.
3. Concerning the elect I said, and took up my parable concerning them:
The Holy Great One will come forth from His dwelling,
4. And the eternal God will tread upon the earth, (even) on Mount Sinai, ⌈And appear from His camp⌉ And appear in the strength of His might from the heaven of heavens.
5. And all shall be smitten with fear And the Watchers shall quake, And great fear and trembling shall seize them unto the ends of the earth.
6. And the high mountains shall be shaken, And the high hills shall be made low, And shall melt like wax before the flame p. 32
7. And the earth shall be ⌈wholly⌉ rent in sunder, And all that is upon the earth shall perish, And there shall be a judgement upon all (men).
8. But with the righteous He will make peace.
And will protect the elect, And mercy shall be upon them.
And they shall all belong to God, And they shall be prospered, And they shall ⌈all⌉ be blessed.
⌈And He will help them all⌉, And light shall appear unto them, ⌈And He will make peace with them⌉.
9. And behold! He cometh with ten thousands of ⌈His⌉ holy ones To execute judgement upon all, And to destroy ⌈all⌉ the ungodly: And to convict all flesh Of all the works ⌈of their ungodliness⌉ which they have ungodly committed, And of all the hard things which ungodly sinners ⌈have spoken⌉ against Him.

edit on 19-4-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Colonel Angus can't figure out what you're on about.

I can haz clarification?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Bible + Fema Camps = not buying it

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
Colonel Angus can't figure out what you're on about.

I can haz clarification?

Sure. Follow the links and read the OP. Watch the video. The man is trying make the case that the fallen angles will return a giants to eat FEMA Fingers. What he does not say is that God has already destroyed the progeny of the fallen Angles. The sons of the angles were killed in the flood. They were called Nephilim. Some were still on the earth in after the flood. They were destroyed by Jacob and Israel.

What he misses is the fact that the fallen Angles are in chains. Their judgment is due.

Take the precession of the earth at 26000 and divide by 360. You get a generation as 72.2222. The actual number is smaller, but we can round. Enoch gave the judgment of the Angles at 70 generations. Enoch was taken by God at 950. Do the math. 70 * 72.222 is 5055 years. Then add Enoch at 950. That's 6000.

Judgment is on the calendar. Check with Barnabas.

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4

Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

To see this clearly, let’s put the information into context with the entire story of the Bible:

-Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER)
-Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON)
-Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT)
-Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)

Today is the Day. Israel became a nation in 1948

Add one generation. 2020. Jesus said that the generation would not pass (That saw the fig tree bloom) before these things happen. Matthew 24 is where you find it. If the generation does not pass, then we can assume 70 years or so. There must be a 7 year time called Daniel's 70th week. Subtract the 7 and get tribulation at 2012. Somewhere around this time, something is happening. FEMA most likely knows it. As for FEMA FINGERS HO HO HO, I'm not sure.

Jesus also said:

Matthew 24

22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.
edit on 19-4-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Bible + Fema Camps = not buying it

As for the Bible's narrative of the angles, they did produce giants. The sons of the giants were the Nephilim. They have already passed from the Earth. What this guy is saying is not tied to the Biblical version or the version in Enoch as a basis in reality. I agree. What the Bible does say has a definite judgment coming for the fallen. Read my last post. Also, check the link in my signature.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
The Youtube guy's website is "www.planetxtube.com."

That's all I needed to know. I'm out.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
How bout a slogan like ~Trust the FEMA fisherman~
2nd

top topics

join