It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati symbolism very clear in tv show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Well i am a regular watcher of the big bang theory and have watched all of the episodes and every time on the opening credits i notice the all seeing eye in the intro and i had a look on youtube to see if anyone else noticed the obvious symbolism.
not only that but the time on the timeline in the opening credits when the all seeing eye appears the timeline is fixed on the rough date the illuminati was founded, i was wondering how many other people have seen this and just to say that the illuminati are making things more and more obvious.

im not too sure if i have embedded the video correctly so here is the link too:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Theangrypea

it appears to only be the CBC logo / water mark as seen in this random clip below also in the same position on the screen.
So no I don't see a connection with the date and where there logo is placed, other than a coincidence.

What there Logo represents is another story I guess.

flashpoint

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I watch this show as well, and I have noticed that pyramid 'flash' up during the intro too. My mates and I would make a joke saying "ohh it's the Illuminati!" Even though it points to the 1700's dates, it's most likely referring to the year the symbol was implemented on the U.S. one dollar bill (1776). Which also happens to be the year the Illuminati supposedly formed lol. In my opinion, it seems pretty random to show Illuminati symbolism on a tv show.

edit on 19-4-2012 by TheCardigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

I wasnt speaking about the watermark i was talking about the all seeing eye on the main screen which the video talks about

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

indeed, I apologize for mis-understanding your OP.

The Bavarian Illuminati was formed on May 1, 1776

In 1782, the Eye of Providence was adopted as part of the symbolism on the reverse side of the Great Seal of the United States.

I think the date is in relation to the dollar bill in my humble opinion.

[ETA]
Or maybe it was done on purpose taking a poke at us conspiracy minded people.
I certainly don't have an answer, but will go with the dollar
edit on 19/4/2012 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
and ?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I noticed it too after the second season. I think that the Zionists would had put it there for a reason; the show promote science and non-religion, and Sheldon find religion ridiculous, exactly what the Zionists wants us to believe.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Its just the great seal of the United States.

Granted its design was delivered to Jefferson in the middle of the night, by a hooded figure, who entered quietly from the garden, carrying the two plaques in a red velvet bag.

But that's another story.
edit on 19-4-2012 by Zaanny because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I noticed this sneaky frame during the video.

Freemason compass and square.

edit on 7-5-2012 by BruceEFury because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join