It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Illuminati" subliminal in 2010 Animated Film

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
You may need to turn your volume up for this one. In the background you can blatantly hear "Masons" and "Illuminati" playing on the television. Some commenter's believe its a loop of JFK's voice but i'm not sure. Why are they doing this? What are the benefits of projecting words like this onto a child's subconscious?

Despicable Me is a 2010 American computer-animated 3D comedy film from Universal Pictures and Illumination Entertainment that was released on July 9, 2010 in the United States. The film stars the voice of Steve Carell as Gru, a super-villain who adopts three girls (the voices of Miranda Cosgrove, Dana Gaier, and Elsie Fisher)

Despicable Me

Illumination Entertainment?
edit on 19-4-2012 by holywar666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by holywar666

what does it say? I couldn't hear

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Can you read? Because the op explained what it said

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Wow the first time i couldnt really hear that but i turned the speakers and yes thats definately a subliminal message, very weird?...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Masons and the illuminati are two different groups, aren't they? I guess that's up for debate, but can't understand why they would put that in the film aimed at kids, since you can't just go and sign up with them.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Wow, I have watched that movie (which I LOVE) many times and I never noticed that at all. The character Gru is supposed to be evil and so him watching something on TV about the Masons or the Illuminati would be in his "character" but yes it does stand to reason. Why use those particular phrases or recording? Weird.

I did notice that the zipper on Gru's hoodie looks like a masonic symbol...I will try and find it!
edit on 19-4-2012 by lilowl53 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnlikeAnyone

what does it say? I couldn't hear

Maybe you didn't hear it, but your brain did. It says "Masons" then "Illuminati" after the last little girl leaves the doorstep and they show the guy inside. Its very faint, but once you find it, its crystal clear.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Maybe they are just giving us the middle finger by doing this. Like, ha! We can get away with it because we run the world.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Interesting, I watched that movie after reading a lot about the NWO/Masons and seeing a documentary on the history channel about them...and I've got to say, of all things to steal, why a pyramid? Also, a lot of the minions have one eye. Could be coincidence...maybe not.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

First, I don't think it's subliminal if it's plainly audible. But here's what I'm hearing:

"...together...the Masons, Illuminati, and the old [psychic/stinking] [3 syllable word]..."

Can't make out that last 3 syllable word.

Also, I don't remember the scene so well. Somebody mentioned he's listening to the news? It'd be helpful to hear more of the scene. Like the previous 60 seconds or so.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by holywar666
You may need to turn your volume up for this one. In the background you can blatantly hear "Masons" and "Illuminati" playing on the television. Some commenter's believe its a loop of JFK's voice but i'm not sure. Why are they doing this?
You don't think a character who is an evil genius hellbent on world domination would watch TV shows about the Masons and the Illuminati?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Masons and the illuminati are two different groups, aren't they?
Yes.

I guess that's up for debate
Not really.

but can't understand why they would put that in the film aimed at kids, since you can't just go and sign up with them.
Well, you can't join the Illuminati, because they haven't existed in 200+ years. But sure, to join the Masons you literally go up and say you want to be one. We don't recruit. (Of course, we don't accept kids either…)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
You don't think a character who is an evil genius hellbent on world domination would watch TV shows about the Masons and the Illuminati?

Sure, but this is a kids movie. What does a little girl/boy know about Masons and the Illuminati? Nothing.....so why mention the words at such a low volume that almost anyone who watches the movie.....wont hear it?

Because its brain food. For whatever reason, they want the new generation to hear these phrases, mostly unknowingly.

Couldn't they have just shown the TV? Why did they hide it?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Theres probably hundreds of movies from the last several decades that contain purposefully hidden and intentionally injected subliminal sights and sounds,aimed at both the young and the old...

The earliest movie that i can think of thats literally filled with them was made 73 years ago,the wizard of oz-1939 and so this sinister mind control agenda has been going on from at least since then...

Now that we have easily available dvd's and frame by frame viewing capabilities,we should be "Looking and listening beyond the obvious" when re-watching all sorts of movies from all time periods and i wonder what we'll see and hear?

I remember reading of an account involving a family who was watching some random satellite television program, when all of a sudden,their television screen went black for a few seconds and then turned itself back on to reveal a strange humanoid being standing within what looked like a dimly lit cave.It was wearing a hooded robe that concealed its face and eyes and it was moaning while speaking in some unknown language.Then after a few seconds,their television screen went black again and then the program they had been watching came back on...

edit on 24-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join