It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creation by the Numbers - An Evolutionists Elemental Nightmare

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Genesis 1:1

In the Beginning (Time), God created the heavens (Space) and the earth (Matter). Let there be light (Energy).

111 or 11

One Proton, One Electron, One Neutron

Hydrogen is the most abundant Element in the universe. Water is Hydrogen (1) and Oxygen (888). Consciousness (Spirit - 555 - Hidden Element) is awareness and memory. Scientific evidence for water as memory and consciousness - VIDEO LINK

Genesis 1

6 And God said, “Let there be a vault between the waters to separate water from water.”

11-POWER of the SPIRIT
111 - Aleph and the Beginning of Wisdom
1111 - Iota, the Witness
LINK

222, as with the rest of the numbers I will use, assume electrons, protons and neutrons.

Helium 222 - Second most abundant element in the universe. Created (Born) by fusion of Hydrogen in stars. 222 has the Biblical significance of First Born (222) and Bless (222). According to the Bible Wheel, 222 has this significance.

The relation between the firstborn and the blessing is threefold: 1) It is found in the plain text of Scripture, 2) the words are anagrams of each other, 3) the words are integrated with the Number 2 via the value of 222, which is the Number of the Son, the Second Person of the Godhead (cf. Psalm 2). All of this reiterates the fundamental teaching of Scripture that the firstborn is to receive the blessing and also integrates with the nature of the Godhead in the Second Person, the Firstborn over all creation through whom all the the nations of the earth are blessed.

First Hydrogen, then the Helium Atom (Adam).

LITHIUM - Since Lithium does not occur on its own, it is most often found in clay. Word is a description of information. The first three elements. Father, Son, Holy Spirit.

See this Thread - Glass and Ceramic.

From the Bible Wheel, we get this: The Number 333 is the outline of the 112th triangular number, which is the sum of Genesis 1.1 and John 1.1 (cf. John 1.1). It also is the value of the Hebrew word for Snow, which relates it to the Logos Star, the fractal Star representing the Number 373.

Perfect Love and Free will. Evil is necessary for Free Will. They are evenly matched. 222 and 222.

Berylium. It is interesting to note that Jesus in English Gematria is 444 (Bright and morning Star). Lucifer is also 444 (Fallen Star). Jesus in Greek is 888. Here is a post where I go into more detail. LINK As we see the struggle between good and evil, notice how the atomic numbers start to show a trend toward the story of the Bible.

Bible Wheel - Perfect Love

HIDDEN ELEMENT - Consciousness / Sentience

Hebrews 11

3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

No Element with this number. Why?

Bible Wheel - Walking with God and a close relationship to governing bodies. The Fifth Element is Spirit. The first four are Fire, Water, Earth and Wind symbolically. This will be show below to be related to our five baptisms to reach God's Holy Spirit.

Carbon

Revelation 13

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e or, of Mankind] That number is 666.

Technology is the Fruit of Knowledge

Genesis 3

2 The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”

4 “You will not certainly die,” the serpent said to the woman. 5 “For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

777 and 888

Nitrogen is 777 and Oxygen is 888. The Breath of God gave life to mankind. Satan seeks to destroy the breath and rise above God atomically. God's number is 777 and Jesus number in Greek Gematria is 888. The Word of God is Jesus.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Flourine

Satan seeks to mirror God's work. 666 and 999 are in a mirror two ways. 999 is Flourine. Flourine is used to refine uranium to make bombs and pollutes the earth with hazardous materials. Foourine mixed with Calcium calcifies the carbon in the teeth and the Pineal Gland. Mixed with Carbon and we get Fluorocarbons.

What can take the breath away? What can restore the Breath? Overcome with the Word of God.

Evolution has just been denied for the ignorance that it is.

Four Baptisms

Earth (Matter / Soil / Plants / Farming / Garden / Dust of the Earth)

Air (Breath / Word)

Water (Baptism - Immersion into the reality of the world) You must be born again.

Fire (Trials / Overcoming an Enemy)

Spirit (Graduation into the Holy Spirit of God by the other four)

During the 1000 year reign of Christ, I assume this will be taught to us in context to the reflecting points of history. Why are we fighting God and allowing this influence? Good question.

Colossians 1

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

edit on 19-4-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Life was found on Mars

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
...weren't you claiming to be the Antichrist last week?
2nd line

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
How would your biblical numbers address the following?

Denisova hominin
H. antecessor
H. cepranensis
H. erectus
H. ergaster
H. floresiensis
H. gautengensis
H. georgicus
H. habilis
H. heidelbergensis
H. neanderthalensis
H. rhodesiensis
H. rudolfensis
H. sapiens idaltu
H. sapiens sapiens (modern humans)

Those are all intermediates in the path of evolution for humans. How is the list above ignorance?

Edit to add:

Please, if you will, address how if you plot the DNA resemblances in a hierarchical pattern, it all falls nicely into a family tree. The Evolutionary tree of life.
edit on 19-4-2012 by Daemonicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24
...weren't you claiming to be the Antichrist last week?
2nd line

You have me confused. Quote the post. Trying to derail this amazing thread won't work. God's Word is evident.

Romans 1

18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewerBeing
Life was found on Mars

I assume God is preparing many dwelling places for his children.

John 14

In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daemonicon
How would your biblical numbers address the following?

Denisova hominin
H. antecessor
H. cepranensis
H. erectus
H. ergaster
H. floresiensis
H. gautengensis
H. georgicus
H. habilis
H. heidelbergensis
H. neanderthalensis
H. rhodesiensis
H. rudolfensis
H. sapiens idaltu
H. sapiens sapiens (modern humans)

Those are all intermediates in the path of evolution for humans. How is the list above ignorance?

Edit to add:

Please, if you will, address how if you plot the DNA resemblances in a hierarchical pattern, it all falls nicely into a family tree. The Evolutionary tree of life.

Six Days is seen by the scale of a ratio of 1:1.618. The first day is the longest. This pattern shows up in all things, including time. Man, with sentience, was created on the 6th day. How God did it is not a concern when God is evident. A creator and this holographic universe is energy in motion. We now know this as information creating entropy. Leonard Susskind shows you the excluded middle and verifies what God said from the beginning.

Genesis 1:27

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

Your evidence is the human element. You are looking at WORD inside an image created by man. Ironically, God said you are inside His Image and you are additionally THE image of God as well.

Genesis 1:1 The Construct is Time, Space, Matter and Energy

Genesis 1:1

In the Beginning (Time), God created the heavens (Space) and the earth (Matter). Let there be light (Energy).

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Daemonicon

This is the book of the genealogical annals of Mankind. In the age that God created mankind,
in the likeness of the Elohim (God) He made them;

Male and female he created them, and he is blessing them, and he is calling
their name Mankind, in the age they are created

And he is living (Mankind -t he first types of human) two hundred and thirty years.
And he is generating in likeness of him, as in image of him, and he is calling them Seth

And the days of the first humans, after they had generated Seth, were eight hundred years,
and they begat sons and daughters

And coming are all the days of the first humans lived were nine hundred and thirty years,
and they are dying.

And the Seth are living an hundred and five years, and they are generating Enos:

And living is the Seth, after they generate Enosh, seven hundred and seven years,
and they generated sons and daughters.

And coming are all the days of the Seth to be nine hundred and twelve years.
And they were dying off.

And living is Enosh a hundred and ninety years, and they are begetting Cainan

And living is Enosh, after his begetting Cainan, seven hundred and fifteen years.
And they were generating sons and daughters.

Please go check out my thread on Theistic Evolution and the true Geneaology of Genesis,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enoch, S&F for you for fighting the good fight, but you should go check out my threads too and educate yourself on all this!

Deny ignorance, everyone! Christians and unbelievers alike!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

interesting. i am not into the bible so i cannot comment too much. but i no about numbers and such. i do believe there is more to the bible than what is said. it is a very intricate. confusing and different. i believe it is spoken all metaphorically, and without the correct knowledge (besides every bible being undoubtedly heavily edited) and interpreter our understanding will be wrong or close, maybe some of both.

you stated. quote from OP: In the Beginning (Time), God created the heavens (Space) and the earth (Matter). Let there be light (Energy).

my view- matter is light/energy.... let there be "light" could mean consciousness, be awake, alive,

*god* is merely a construct invented by the human mind to understand the universe for people who have had there imaginations and free will stripped from them.... oh and the lazy people too. hehe

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

That's really amazing. I never considered the descendants being variations on the tree. Consider this video of the 6 days as I describe them.

THREAD

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Please delete this post. Posted in incorrect manner.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Unfortunately, I do not have the time to watch this lecture now, but I will bookmark for future viewing.

I don't see how any of your reply addresses or refutes evolution. If mankind was created in God's image, and I would have to assume that these would be modern homo sapiens, it would negate the fact that we have evolved from earlier apes to simpler human to modern human. An admission of this kind would fly directly in the face of the overwhelming evidence.

Unless, of course, the bible is stating that Adam and Eve were earlier forms of 'man' and have since evolved into what we are now. Most depictions and stories I hear of Adam and Eve portray them as modern homo sapiens.

Perhaps I have missed your point, but I think my point was also missed.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1beerplease

interesting. i am not into the bible so i cannot comment too much. but i no about numbers and such. i do believe there is more to the bible than what is said. it is a very intricate. confusing and different. i believe it is spoken all metaphorically, and without the correct knowledge (besides every bible being undoubtedly heavily edited) and interpreter our understanding will be wrong or close, maybe some of both.

you stated. quote from OP: In the Beginning (Time), God created the heavens (Space) and the earth (Matter). Let there be light (Energy).

my view- matter is light/energy.... let there be "light" could mean consciousness, be awake, alive,

*god* is merely a construct invented by the human mind to understand the universe for people who have had there imaginations and free will stripped from them.... oh and the lazy people too. hehe

There is little chance editing can change the meaning that was locked in symbol. The literal meaning is consistent throughout, but the encoded symbol is locked. My personal feeling is that the entire message is complete down to the numbers and what is implied in them. To really know, it's necessary to have it revealed by the Holy Spirit. As evidenced on this forum, many people can read it but lack the understanding. The spirit must reveal to the person on a personal level. Otherwise, blindness is the state of the individual. Knock and the door is opened. Seek and you find. It takes work. Suffering is necessary for reward.

The symbolic nature of the Bible is in symbolism, but the symbols are never just one thing. There are many levels to the hologram that the Bible produces. All of the symbols must be rightly divided. The Seven Rules of Hillel are a necessity.

Light is where God starts. Father can be seen by one aspect as the Light. Son is the Word / Wave. Light is a duality of particle and wave. The laws of physics are governed by these two, but not as science states. There is a trinity to light. Light is also Consciousness (Holy Spirit).

See the link in my signature for more on these topics.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Check out the post's ive made on this forum regarding theistic evolution and how to correctly interpret Genesis,

I think you'll be amazed, and now you can stop battling mainstream science and stop arguing that earth is not 4.54 billion years old and the universe is however old they say it is.....

Now you can go right along with them, AND Darwinian evolution, AND still hold the Bible is 100% true and Gods word!

God works in mysterious (and delightful) ways!

The Truth shall set you free!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daemonicon

Unfortunately, I do not have the time to watch this lecture now, but I will bookmark for future viewing.

I don't see how any of your reply addresses or refutes evolution. If mankind was created in God's image, and I would have to assume that these would be modern homo sapiens, it would negate the fact that we have evolved from earlier apes to simpler human to modern human. An admission of this kind would fly directly in the face of the overwhelming evidence.

Unless, of course, the bible is stating that Adam and Eve were earlier forms of 'man' and have since evolved into what we are now. Most depictions and stories I hear of Adam and Eve portray them as modern homo sapiens.

Perhaps I have missed your point, but I think my point was also missed.

Evolution is a result and not a cause. To take away consciousness as preexisting matter, we blaspheme the Holy Spirit. Spirit is consciousness. The indeterminate wave of probability is collapsed by making a choice of positive and negative. Free will is collapsing wave function. The Wave is the second in the trinity. Son is Word. Word is information. Apart from information, no wave collapse can take place and entropy in information takes over, degrading the information over time. These two theories deny evolution as a cause and reduce it to a result. On this foundation, all of science lacks the proper implication from the data it observes because it leaves out information as evident in the origin of the cosmos.

If anyone needs a quote to disprove evolution as a cause, the paragraph above says it all.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

As I indicated in the last thread you posted this tripe in, 111 isn't hydrogen -- hydrogen, in its most abundant state, which is all you seem to care about based on your treatment of carbon earlier, has no neutrons. Its number would be 110.

L2Science.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321

Check out the post's ive made on this forum regarding theistic evolution and how to correctly interpret Genesis,

I think you'll be amazed, and now you can stop battling mainstream science and stop arguing that earth is not 4.54 billion years old and the universe is however old they say it is.....

Now you can go right along with them, AND Darwinian evolution, AND still hold the Bible is 100% true and Gods word!

God works in mysterious (and delightful) ways!

The Truth shall set you free!

You should read the article linked in my signature. Why are Science and Religion at Odds. It goes well with what you are saying. Compare them to a husband and wife in a relationship.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
What does ANY of that have to do with evolution? You are doing the same nonsense as the last thread. You put evolution in the title only to mislead. What you have is numerical theory that has absolutely nothing to do with evolution. Stop with the deception already.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by iterationzero

As I indicated in the last thread you posted this tripe in, 111 isn't hydrogen -- hydrogen, in its most abundant state, which is all you seem to care about based on your treatment of carbon earlier, has no neutrons. Its number would be 110.

L2Science.

Then we still have 11. Where have we seen 11?

Power of the Spirit - Bible Wheel

Does it make sense that Hydrogen is associated with Power? Thanks you for the amendment. This is why I always post things here first before deriving an article from the information. Currently, I am trying to find the elements outlined in the symbols of Genesis. There is much more than I posted here, but I need to save space. The OP is an outline.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Barcs
What does ANY of that have to do with evolution? You are doing the same nonsense as the last thread. You put evolution in the title only to mislead. What you have is numerical theory that has absolutely nothing to do with evolution. Stop with the deception already.

This often happens in this forum. The TITLE is Origins and Creationism. Evolution is the topic I choose to give bad dreams to. If you are lost, there may be an evolution forum as well. This forum is the topic of Creationism. See the value in the symbols here and you may have found the right forum.

The connection to evolution is found in the post I did above. Here it is again. From the very beginning of Hydrogen, Element 1, we see God working with information to produce the projection of Genesis into an image of Time, Space, Matter and Energy. God is amazing!

Evolution is a result and not a cause. To take away consciousness as preexisting matter, we blaspheme the Holy Spirit. Spirit is consciousness. The indeterminate wave of probability is collapsed by making a choice of positive and negative. Free will is collapsing wave function. The Wave is the second in the trinity. Son is Word. Word is information. Apart from information, no wave collapse can take place and entropy in information takes over, degrading the information over time. These two theories deny evolution as a cause and reduce it to a result. On this foundation, all of science lacks the proper implication from the data it observes because it leaves out information as evident in the origin of the cosmos.

If anyone needs a quote to disprove evolution as a cause, the paragraph above says it all.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join