It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Remote Viewing how to and targets

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

New CRV TARGET

Target 4747

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Instructions:

Recommend everyone re-reads the information posts I have before tackling the targets (at the beginning of the thread)

It may help to write out these questions in your own terminology before proceeding. This way you will not feel lead to perceive something. Remember these same questions are for EVERY target and are generic. They are not meant to lead you in any direction. The purpose of the questions is simply to provide examples of the small data sets you need to compile.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Do the cool-down/relaxation technique of your choice until you are totally relaxed.

Before the session begins say this phrase a few times like a mantra “ I will now perceive only data that is related to the target. All other impressions and thoughts will flow away from me as if they were flowing down a river. Those impressions related to the target will seem to linger in my perception.”

Ask yourself each question. Right after that SAY “ I will now perceive …any colors related to the target” etc..

Should you get any flashes of images, even if they are a complete picture write it down. Then do your best to forget that image entirely and focus on small pieces of data. Tell yourself you do NOT want to know what it is until the last step

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Example Questions to aid your session:

1) Relative to myself is the target very small, small, same size, large, very large, huge?

2) Are there any colors associated with the target? (list)

3) Are there any sounds associated with the target?

4) What would the target taste like if I licked it?

5) Is there any sense of hot or cold associated with the target? Parts of both? Neutral?

6) Is the target an object, a place, a natural scene, a person, an animal? A combination?

7) Are there any shapes relative to the target? List basic shape data.

8) Is this a natural or man-made target? Natural / Man-made / elements of both.

9) Does the target serve a purpose or have a function. (Yes/no describe impressions). (Purposeful / Random / describe. )

10) Is there anything happening associated with the target? (Action, movement, stillness, nothing) elaborate and describe.

11) Are there any emotions attached to the target? (serene, anger, joy, sadness, excitement, dull)

12) If I were standing at the target what would I sense? (With your everyday senses: Touch, taste, smell, sight )

13) If I were at the target what emotions would I feel?

14) If I touched the target what would it feel like? (wet, dry, textures, slippery, rough, soft, smooth, jagged, sharp, dull)

15) Is there any action relative to the target? Describe in detail

16) Are there any forces at work ? Natural / Man-made? Or Nothing?

17) If I were to sketch a very rough outline of the target what would it look like? Sketch it.

18) If I were shown a picture of the target on a computer screen what would it look like in general? Sketch it.

edit on 21-11-2012 by Spirit Warrior 11:11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

I will start practicing right away. Things have been really hectic, chaotic lately. The energies out there are just going wild. Normally I sleep very well but the past maybe three nights have been really difficult at best.

I have felt the call to check this site for a few days now but had to resist. So much going on out there and I can't seem to make sense of it. I'm feeling very sensitive at the moment - emotions all over the place and they are not my own, so doing the practice exercises will be an equal blend of very difficult and very beneficial. Great stuff. Thank you so much for it.

edit on 27/11/2012 by CosmicEgg because: wrong reply to

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Hello, SpiritWarrior, I'll give it a go.

Large, very large.
Blue, yellow, brown, grey.
Wood poles slammed together, rattling
Metallic, ground/dirt.
Warmth of sun.
Man made and natural scene.
One prominent rectangular or cilindrical building, open field, sky.
Storage building, agriculture.
No real action, just a sense of daily life and natural processes.
Metallic building, stubbly fields.

A farm with a silo, and maybe a windmill?

A bit like this,

only the rectangular building is more prominent.

I hope this doesn't turn out to be completely ridiculous lol.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Remember to try the exercise not just answer the questions. The exercise will get you into an alpha brain state or lower and 'tune your antenna' a bit more so to speak. This basically allows the data to come in more clearly with less mental noise (imagination/expectation).

Then you'll want to tackle the questions representing the data set INDEPENDENTLY of each other. We want to assume for the time being that all the data points have no relevance to each other at all until the end.

In this way, expectations from previous data points do not affect the next piece of data. Or at least that is the goal.

What happens then is that each data piece stands on it's own. A missed piece of data won't have such a large impact on the next piece of data. If the data points in the beginning are off that can affect the entire session otherwise.

The interesting thing is that this practice is more about learning how our minds work than it is about increasing some esoteric psi skill.

The mind is always trying to take in data and formulate a picture of reality from it. In these experiments we are severely limiting the amount of incoming data into the mind and forcing it to rely on an 'antenna' it does not usually consciously use for a large percentage of data.

We are trying to train the mind to not care about guessing or reaching for a logical explanation. The mind will kick and scream for a while and finally let go of the need to guess. This is the primary reason for the mental exercises. The short meditation changes the brainwave state and repeating the 'mantra' stating we just want tiny pieces of independent data help the mind back off from guessing.

What happens naturally is the mind will use past experience and imagination to fill in the blank spots where traditional data sets (the 5 senses) are not available. The entire process of RV was developed to steer our mental process around this basic function.

So if your first data point suggests metal and machine sounds everywhere we don't want to have that in mind if the next piece of data suggests a large natural peaceful landscape. We would want to write down both sets of data even if they seem to be contradictory.

edit on 28-11-2012 by Spirit Warrior 11:11 because: edited to add more 'secrets of the universe' of course. This edit field is dumb by the way

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by WoodSpirit

Woodspirit,

You did get some data correct and some not. Your overall guess is off the mark but the data sets do have some hits.

In this case, the data may have led you into a farm scene in the end.

You'll be surprised about what you did get right and how your mind interpreted the data in the end.
This is the entire purpose behind the feedback...to see how your own processes work.

I'll post feedback after others give it a go.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Hi Spirit, it'll be interesting to see the feedback indeed.

It is very hard to not be influenced by your imagination and the answers to the previous questions.

I'll use the exercise first, next time

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join