It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Remote Viewing how to and targets

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

Ok. You didn't mention any spatial or shape data. For instance it's perfectly ok to say tube shaped but not ok to say shaped like a grain silo. (This is not target related by the way).

Any shapes data come to mind?

This target is a beginner target. The last target 3970 was more difficult.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

When the Military uses this do they show the RV'er a pic of what they want them to target and gather info on? If you've never been to Russia lets say...how would you target secret info if you've never been to Russia in your life?

edit on 24-4-2012 by tracehd1 because: Add

As you have probably ascertained in the previous post they are absolutely NOT shown anything but the target 'number' representing the target.

To answer the question on targeting. ALL data exists in this field. It does not matter that the Viewer has not been to Russia. In fact, it's better that they have not because this means there are very few subconscious images in the persons mind to get mixed in with target data. This would be a better session not only being blind to the target but also having no idea whatsoever about the location.

Another interesting point. Ingo Swann was tasked with proving that data can be gathered on anything. They decided to target the planet Jupiter. Ingo, among other things, reported a ring around the planet and the composition. This was thought to be a missed target because nobody knew that Jupiter actually DID have a rings. It wasn't until a few months later that the latest space probe flew by Jupiter and guess what they photographed? Yup, rings.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Target: 3817

About 8 mins into the process and seeing a swirl of images....I heard a large "inner" boom. With a slight echo?... It jolted me out of my " meditation" it was loud!

I actually felt it. I want to get across to you that it was loud! And again....I felt it. Bam!!!! I was back

Reply to Spirit Above post...I get it now! I totally get it. Now RVing makes sense...although, I know I have many many more things to learn.

Question...if the target is a person, they can feel you? Spying? Or even the Monitor? Everything's energy...so I can see if they can feel something? Does the Person ever know or realize someone's RV'ing them?
edit on 24-4-2012 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Often reported during meditation. Especially when it is super loud, it's generally related to meditation rather than the target. This has more to do with breaking the barrier of physical reality vs non-physical reality.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Question...if the target is a person, they can feel you? Spying? Or even the Monitor? Everything's energy...so I can see if they can feel something? Does the Person ever know or realize someone's RV'ing them?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1

Question...if the target is a person, they can feel you? Spying? Or even the Monitor? Everything's energy...so I can see if they can feel something? Does the Person ever know they may being spied upon?

They can feel it depending on a few factors: their perceptive ability, their openness to their ability, their general arousal level, their general awareness.

In general people will not know, but their subconscious mind will. If you are dealing with a 'sensitive' person they may get the feeling right away and not know what it is.

If the person is highly focused on something this distraction is usually enough to make them oblivious to it.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

No sir or mam. My mind is pretty firmly stuck now and I can't wash it out yet.

For next time I have added to my "master question text file"

I will now perceive the general lines.

I will now perceive the general shape.

I will now perceive any special markings.

Naming shapes is tough ... like the upside down coffee cup - when I went to bed my mind YELLED at me "bullet shape" ... even so, that's still naming an object so I guess I need a beginner artist's shape class. I'll go search on that now.

Ogive = bullet shape en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 24/4/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

It doesn't have to be that strict. I just wanted to get the point across.

The point is this. Once you have a picture jump out at you it tends to stick and cloud your session from then on. Getting shape info like bullet shape is ok as a generalization if you can sketch this as a general outline and the image of a bullet is not stuck in mind. It sounds contradictory but I want you to notice what the feel of the target is more than anything. If you 'feel' like sketching bullet shape then do it. If the image sticks it can cause issues.

It's a difficult concept to write out but I hope it makes sense. At any rate, the more targets you do and the more feedback you get the more you will recognize how your own process works. It's different for everyone.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

A very well defined piece. I wanted to reply to this specific post here due to a project I took part in about twelve years ago. This was a qualitative attempt to study a number of phenomena associated with what could very broadly be called altered states of consciousness.

There were a number of subjective experiences that the sponsoring organization wanted to apply the latest real time brain imaging techniques, to determine if there was an identifiable neurochemical-physiological artifact.

These controlled studies involved everything from fMRI's (to detect variations in the brains EM signature) and PET scans (the later for monitoring neurotransmitter activity and location). Samples of NT's and other factors were taken from cerebral spinal fluid, as well as advanced physiologic monitoring. A lot of the later methods including thermal facial imaging, 3D capacitance and blood circulation patterns are used in advanced polygraph technology. Many behavioral associated "signatures" are defined in a certain diagnostic manual. Many of these experiments were conducted in compartmented EM isolation rooms to reduce any ambient electro-magnetic noise to a minimum.

Among phenomena studied was the palpable sense of presence, of "someone or thing else" so often reported in UFO close encounters, in particular "bedroom visitations" and could this same effect be artificially induced (it could), remote viewing experiments, and changes associated in deep meditation and musical creativity (what was called music visualization). The most ambiguous results were from the RV's, which I took part in along with what we called "Please remain calm you know its a test so don't make a fool out of yourself" The UFO thing, and despite knowing it was not real it sure felt like "something was there", and by the way I never had a real or "raw" CE.

We had a series of people with varied skills that were and this is important, reproducible, and using a number of (drug free for the record, as were all the studies) bilocation techniques. The "ambiguity" was in that though there were noted variations in perceptual and CNS activity associated with RV activity, it was unique in its signature to each individual, at least as to the imaging and signal patterns recorded. The common factor that was to one degree or another that showed up in all activities, including RV, was a decreased overall metabolic rate, similar to moderate meditation. Also a tendency to access the "mind awake body asleep state" to varied degrees.

This is obviously a "learnable" skill but like many skills, it just comes more effortlessly for some then others. I was contacted because of my atypical perception to RV targets, when taught a method in the 1980's. The basic technique did not come at all easily for me, I had to really work at it. The comment that this "sense" is temporal independent is one I believe 100% Others agree so my experiences though rare were not isolated (thank God). Something not affected by local time is also independent of conventional 3D spacial references, hence is not explained by, or answerable to Relativity. But this characteristic is the hall mark of Quantum Mechanics.

Why I and others think QM is involved is due to the results I and a minority had. With great effort (they kept telling me "your working to hard at it") I was confident I had acquired many of the targets, not sounding scientific but it just "felt" I was right on. It took a lot of checking because what was seen was determined to be the correct target area, just not the present time. (thank God for old maps, records and photos). Three of us had this habit of seeing sometime in the past or so it appeared, for me the photos were the clincher. I seemed to hit around 80 years before, the other guy about 120 years past from the date of the studies.

The third guy also 80 years past but possibly an in-determined date in the future. Just what he saw was never revealed to the rest of us. An example of not needing to know. And exasperating for the rest of us believe me, because to paraphrase President Clinton responding to a question on UFO's "we wanted to know". As ridiculous as this sounds, if QM is involved, then the past, what we call "now" and future are equally "peek-able". The energy value of the information would be the same. Keep in mind distance, and that conventionally means time are not a factor. Just how this perceptual variation may occur among remote viewers is currently unknown to me, but I know its under intense study.

While co-ordinate based targeting is the most known, there are other methods. The OP approach is IMHO a good one, and I echo the comment to keep the "clue clutter" to a minimum. We seem better at filling in the blanks when we don't have to process what may be, for a given person, distracting texture's. Very neat post!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

I wanted to add as was the comment about "picking lottery tickets", yes I have thought about trying to see critical events in the past (would love to get a ring side seat to Roswell, who wouldn't?). But this is not like plugging a date into ones remote viewing "time machine" ala GPS. Such localization of what is by nature a non-localized perceived event is just not yet possible. As far as I know, but they don't tell me a lot.

You can bet major money is being spent on tweaking this however.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Excellent. I love the anecdote. What field are you in? It seems like research but more toward medical or physiological.

As for me, I am an Engineer in the Aerospace industry. I focus on military and intelligence field. I happened upon this subject in my undergraduate studies. My minor is in military intelligence and this subject jumped out at me during personal research. How could anyone not find this just about the most fascinating subject area to study?

I do hope you stick around in the thread and make yourself at home.

I would love to hear more about that study. For one, how was 'nighttime visitation phenomenon' a repeatable experience without the use of drugs such as those reported in '___' studies (Dr. Rick Strassman MD)?

Also, could you elaborate more on your experience with RV? What conclusions did you come up with? (other than the fact that our idea of time is not an accurate model any longer). I find it interesting in general what you were told before the experiment (ie"don't worry it's not really there"). Not only is this considered 'front loading the psyche' but after all I've experienced (objectively) they very well could be there.

I can tell you that there have been a number of advances in RV in general. The main areas are in the tasking and RV procedures used. There some, now obvious, methods to overcome the temporal traps in RV based in tasking. They have also figured out how to define location coordinates of targets in unknown locations, which is technically the reverse order of what the process had previously recognized.

Regarding RV, as you stated previously, there are now many different methods to achieve results. ARV, CRV, SRV, ERV, etc... Enough to be tailored to each individual.

On a side note regarding Quantum Mechanics. My personal experience validates some of the theories scientists in this field are postulating. My objective experience has been that we live in, or possibly part of, an information field. It seems that physical reality is not set until there is a function of consciousness focused on it. The waveform of physicality does not collapse into matter until someone focuses on it. For example: if a tree falls in the forest and no one is there does it make a sound? The answer, for me would be, is that there is no forest, and no tree unless you are there to 'render' it so to speak. Honestly I did steal this example from physicist Thomas Campbell PhD but it fit well.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Regarding your comment on Quantum Mechanics and consciousness, I just made a thread about it that I am now going to plug shamelessly, since it got buried(by other threads, no conspiracy) so quickly,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Btw, could you post the latest target again, I don't want to look for it and see the other posts, thnx.
edit on 24-4-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by arbiture

I wanted to add as was the comment about "picking lottery tickets", yes I have thought about trying to see critical events in the past (would love to get a ring side seat to Roswell, who wouldn't?). But this is not like plugging a date into ones remote viewing "time machine" ala GPS. Such localization of what is by nature a non-localized perceived event is just not yet possible. As far as I know, but they don't tell me a lot.

You can bet major money is being spent on tweaking this however.

Regarding this. It's all in the tasking. Granted there are some limitations still that we have yet to surpass (yet) but some of this can be overcome with proper tasking.

If you like, I could give you some targets that are more geared toward this agenda. Of course, I won't tell you what the targets are, but you wouldn't want to know just yet anyway

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandomEsotericScreenname

Regarding your comment on Quantum Mechanics and consciousness, I just made a thread about it that I am now going to plug shamelessly, since it got buried quickly,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Btw, could you post the latest target again, I don't want to look for it and see the other posts, thnx.

Ha. Ok Then. At least you aren't selling a book with that plug.

I urge you to look at this series then.

Starting here at Video- 7 at 6 minutes the discussion of Quantum Mechanics and relative rendering is here. At the very beginning of Video-8 is the example of the "Tree in the Forest".

Viedo 7 of 10

Video 8 of 10

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I tried your how to remote view with the numbers 3817.......... I felt like I was lead into a dark tunnel or old basement. I saw the corner of a dark room and then I also saw an old lady in a rocking chair but she was in a lighted room or outside during the daytime. Am I close at all?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bwj2012
I tried your how to remote view with the numbers 3817.......... I felt like I was lead into a dark tunnel or old basement. I saw the corner of a dark room and then I also saw an old lady in a rocking chair but she was in a lighted room or outside during the daytime. Am I close at all?

It would be best if your read the instruction sets. This will give you a better chance at an accurate session.
Target feedback for 3817 has also been released previously.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Big
Green
Inside
2 people
it is warm

I drew a circle with a star in it, then tried to re-draw it with kind of a spiral.
It seems very active like a rug with lots of spinning designs in it.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I have had very successsful remote viewing attempts and these are none of them. I kept focusing on all the images something I know I should not do. Usually even if I see an image I try not to think about just seeing it. You got to let it come in and go out, your mind knows what it is tasked to do. I keep forgetting that stuff I will tell people to do it and then I wont.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Remote Viewing is a nice technology for the mind. I never could figure out the numerological aspect of the practice, where a 4 digit number connects the mind to the incident enough to get a clue. There is a limit to numbers, but the targets are not so limited. At best I could get that it was quantum entanglement, from the target, to your mind, to your computer, to the Internet, to my computer, to my mind, establishing a river or channel of though. A grapevine of mental energy. But at that rate, why not just hack the universe through time, see the answer before requiring numbers? Or just telepathically read your mind?

When taught as a science, to be followed by rote memory, that creates a program or circuit of behavior. Great for military, linear thinkers, book sellers, spies, and teachers, but I never had progress with it.

Essentially, you get a thread of your mind, to create an eyeball on the end, and then you send it, either through an orb shape or a tendril, to the point in time and space. But then you have to process that into something that is interpretable by your present state in space and time. The goal is 1:1 success.

It works; I learned it out of necessity; self defense for knowing what was on the other side of the door. There are unforseen drawbacks I must admit. Like becoming unconscious of where your mind has been. Part of your mind being split off into an otherworldly experiencing bubble-like entity thing, having a ...mind of its own. Which is essentially what you are tapping into, the unconscious world-mind, when you want to access this data. You figuratively become "the eye in the sky". Do you not suppose that some higher minds have the capability of turning this on or off, or sending delusions to fool or block your mind? This is a big mind-sphere you're tapping into; what about the privacy of your thoughts?

Sure teachers deny this, but they have to because their secret clearance forbids sharing the extra levels. Which is probably why they stay far away from things that aren't photographable as target-training. No, they don't tell you that you have a mind of your own. Darn it, I'm talking remote viewing, a word, that Ed Dames the pro-RVer is familiar with. He's going to want to know what I'm doing with the subject. The man is a spy remember that. So much for privacy.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I immediately got a picture in my head so I think all my descriptions were influenced by that so...

1. Very large.
2. Blue, black, brown, green.
3. Music, voices, chatter.
4. Metal taste.
5. Cold metal.
6. Object
7. Triangular, towering.
8. Man made.
9. No purpose.
10. People walking, sitting.
11. recreation.
12.No real purpose.
13. Voices, chatter, sunny day.
14. Cold metal, rivets.
15. View, stationairy object.
16. Nothing.
17. Relaxed, joy, impressed.

I think it might be a view of the Eiffel tower, but that's probably too obvious.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join