It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Remote Viewing how to and targets

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

What are you trying to say exactly with those qoutes?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

Hi. I don't have a lot of time to try RV but I did do the first target - 3817.
All I did get was an orange colour and some kind of animal.

Will try again though.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

9963, again.

Man made.

A gathering place.

The noise of a crowd.

Excitement

A gathering of people, protesting, or a sports event maybe.

Maybe a large square of people or a stadium.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Truthandinfo

I don´t know what you have read sofar, but you did not have hits with that one.

Maybe you should try one of these targets,

Target 9963

Target 8564

Preferably the last one, since my post about the other one is right above this one.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandomEsotericScreenname

Large/very large. Large is acceptable relative to human size

Dark blue and black. Hit

Sound like metal clanks, machinery, diesel engine. Hit. Metal clanks. Ropes on Mast.

Taste like licking a battery.

Feels like cold metal.Hit

It´s an object.Hit

Flat vertical surfaces. Like a big long rectangular block. Boxy. Hit. Flat VERTICAL surfaces

Function is storage or transport. DIRECT Hit.

I don´t see much happening, it´s just there. Hit

The emotion I get is one of being busy though.Hit

I think it might be a barge or a containership.Hit on SHIP. This is VERY good.
Remember that the target can be ANYTHING in the unverse. The fact that you perceived a ship on the water is outstanding!
Something like this

From that angle.

edit on 20-4-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)

Op, I know you probably weren´t gonna but please don´t respond to me until I have posted all three targets. Thanks.
edit on 20-4-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)

It's hard to get much better than this session.
It's curious you were on target but did not mention the water.
Here is the Target feedback for 5897

edit on 23-4-2012 by Spirit Warrior 11:11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandomEsotericScreenname

9963, again.

Man made.

A gathering place.

The noise of a crowd.

Excitement

A gathering of people, protesting, or a sports event maybe.

Maybe a large square of people or a stadium.

Some of these could be close but would not pass an ARV session.

8564 is also off target.

Don't worry. This is perfectly normal. Nobody gets them all. The best thing to do here is focus a TON of energy on the first target (which you obliterated! Good job.). The goal here is to re-create that feeling of being on target. What did it feel like? How did the impressions come in?

Try and re-create that space and create a sort of mental framework. Like muscle memory.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Target Feedback

Target 9963:

With this target I was hoping that people would get a 'feel' for the huge amount of energy involved. Perhaps even the anticipation and excitement.

Target 8564:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
New targets please. One at a time and not three at once if that's possible. We need a clean thread page without pictures too. Could we do one a day? Thank you! I had no idea it was the same process and as easy as other ahem ... you know. I'm not a RVer but I think I could learn it.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Recommend everyone re-reads the information posts I have before tackling the targets.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Do the cool-down/relaxation technique of your choice until you are totally relaxed.

Before the session begins say this phrase a few times like a mantra “ I will now perceive only data that is related to the target. All other impressions and thoughts will flow away from me as if they were flowing down a river. Those impressions related to the target will seem to linger in my perception.”

Ask yourself each question. Right after that SAY “ I will now perceive …any colors related to the target” etc..

Should you get any flashes of images, even if they are a complete picture write it down. Then do your best to forget that image entirely and focus on small pieces of data. Tell yourself you do NOT want to know what it is until the last step.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

New Target : 3970

Example Questions to aid your session:

1) Relative to myself is the target very small, small, same size, large, very large, huge?

2) Is there any color associated with the target?

3) Are there any sounds associated with the target?

4) What would the target taste like if I licked it?

5) Would the target feel hot or cold or have any temperature to it?

6) Is the target an object, a place, a natural scene, a person, an animal?

7) Are there any shapes relative to the target? List basic shape data.

8) Is this a natural or man-made target? Natural / Man-made / elements of both.

9) Does the target serve a purpose or have a function. Yes/no describe impressions.

10) Is there anything happening associated with the target?

11) Are there any emotions attached to the target? Examples: serene, anger, joy, sadness, etc..

12) Is there a current purpose relative to the target? Purposeful / Random / describe.

13) If I were standing at the target what would I feel? Temperature? Vibration? Wind? Sounds? Voices? Danger? Safety? Peace?

14) If I touched the target what would it feel like? Temperature? Vibration? Wind? Sounds? Voices? Danger? Safety? Peace?

15) Is there any action relative to the target? Is it a place? Is it a stationary object? Is there motion with / at / or relative to the target?

16) Are there any forces at work ? Natural / Man-made? Or Nothing?

17) What would I personally feel like if I were at the target during the time the picture was taken?

18) If I were to sketch a very rough outline of the target what would it look like? Sketch it.

19) If I were shown a picture of the target on a computer screen what would it look like in general? Sketch it.

edit on 23-4-2012 by Spirit Warrior 11:11 because: added

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Ok, I am refining the process here for those new to the thread.

I will only post feedback in a hidden way so older targets can be attempted.

If you have session data please, for the sake of others, do not post pictures.
Provide a link to the image only. I will do the same.

Good luck all!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
3970 - No cool down time and didn't remember to ask myself all the percive questions. This one is a major fail for me as I already did one today (earlier) and now have leftover brain bits influencing the picture. But, I'll post what wrongness I have below and will do this again later (maybe 6-8 hours from now) the correct way.

small
blue, black, silver ( incorrect - leftover brain image colors from previous posts)
whoosh - like toilet flush
YUCK! (water?)
neutral cool/cold (like metal not wood which is neutral warm to me)
object

shaped like a coffee cup turned upside-down on a saucer EXCEPT the bottom of the cup is elongated, conical (not pointed)

man made of natural elements
yes - function paper weight/doorstop - heavy
nothing happening
emotions - "duh - what's that for?"
purpose - ? (unknown)

my comment: The questions below begin to get very LEADING and affect the experiment.

13 - temp - not really...vibration maybe! ... wind/sounds/voices (see whoosh above) ... voices/danger/saftey/peace - nope

14 - smooth, slightly cool, vibrations maybe ... touch wind?/touch sound?/ touch voices? ... touch???danger/safety/peace???

15. - action - not much ... place - no ... stationery - relatively "yes" ... very gentle vibration like an aquarium pump.

my comment - now - I'm fully influenced by leading questions and imagination and analytical concept of an aquarium pump.

16 - ? forces at work? Well, if it's an aquarium pump then would that be called a force at work?

17. feeding the fish (incorrect as already formed a firm idea - me bad)

18. see teacup above (upside down cone - not a pointed cone)

19. same picture

I typed all my handwritten notes above.

Edit - my note - do 5897 and 8564, then in 6-8 hours redo 3970 with all proscribed instructions.

Away for an hour, then will come back to do 5897 first.

Okay, back sorry - have to cool down a bit and will start 5897.
edit on 23/4/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Lets give it a try...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Feedback and comments.

The questions are meant to be examples only. The poster above astutely said that some of these questions are leading. This is absolutely correct in some cases. I am stating this because the main purpose of this thread is proper targeting and a bit of how to.

THE BIGGEST no-no in targeting is to lead the viewer to any conclusion. This is why in general the targets are blind. There are a few other mind blowing reasons for blind and double blind targeting but this is the #1.

We have to keep in perspective here. It would be possible to set up a full on RV session with a committed few members here on ATS, but this thread is simply attempting to get REAL RV info out there.

Again, the questions are examples and not a template. These are the TYPE of questions that you should be asking yourself during the session.

A couple other points.

It takes a bit of time to 'zone in' on the target data. When you first start a session you will not be getting a full picture of what the target is. It will just be pieces. For instance if the target is a computer mouse you may only see the end of the cord. This is why we task small questions in the beginning to get a lock on the target. When we are zoned in the larger and more complex questions can be attempted. Sometimes we get no data at all to a question. In that case just move to the next.

The order of questioning is important. Notice the very last question is about the overall image. In the beginning all we look for is a color or two that stands out. Also a gestalt that may say natural or man-made. Large or small. It all starts with puzzle pieces and moves from there.

It may appear that some questions are leading, however, consider that you have the EXACT same set of questions for every target. Sort of like a generic set. This can remove associating the target with the questions.

Also, as a tip >>> Re-write the questions out for yourself. Write them in a language and style that you would personally use. Do this before the session. Everything will flow much better from there.

SW 11:11

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I am going to give 9023 a go. Brown dirt and rocks. I see something wood large, but not much bigger than me I see a plateau maybe also. Maybe a person, again I am getting the wood structure still large but not much taller than me. The middle of the "structure" has length but not the top or the bottom. I am also seeing blue and yellow, maybe a yellowish dirt and blue sky or maybe a sun setting. I get a sense of the smell of iron maybe even the touch of iron. That is all I got. Hopefully I got some right.

Brownish maybe dirty yellow dirt.
Something wood, large, but not much taller than me. The middle of the structure has length top and bottom, very skinny.

Also maybe see a plateau. And of course the sky that comes along with the plateau.

Blue and yellowish something.

The smell and touch of rusty iron.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ringlejames

I am going to give 9023 a go.

Brown dirt and rocks. Hit

I see something wood large, but not much bigger than me I see a plateau maybe also. Hit on plateau. Miss on structure.

Maybe a person, again I am getting the wood structure still large but not much taller than me. The middle of the "structure" has length but not the top or the bottom.

I am also seeing blue and yellow, maybe a yellowish dirt and blue sky or maybe a sun setting. Interesting, this exact color combo was seen by another viewer. Combine these colors and it's a hit

I get a sense of the smell of iron maybe even the touch of iron. That is all I got. Hopefully I got some right.

Brownish maybe dirty yellow dirt.
Something wood, large, but not much taller than me. The middle of the structure has length top and bottom, very skinny.

Also maybe see a plateau. And of course the sky that comes along with the plateau. Hit. It is open sky depending on the perspective.

Blue and yellowish something.

The smell and touch of rusty iron.

Here are some interesting notes.

Had this been an ARV session you may have been an asset. The question is does your description match the target picture more than another picture of say...a bus? It would be up to a judge.

Also, remember that time is not real. You must hold the intent to view the target at the time it was taken. If you did not specify it is likely the 'structure' you saw may be there in the past or future. Seriously. This makes feedback difficult there, but keep it in mind.

Try the others.

Feedback for target 9023:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
These 4 digit numbers confuse me. Are we supposed to focus on those numbers? How do we associate EXPLICITLY on one test instead of any test in general? Thank you!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Hi!

Can´t determine size

Purple green black.

Wipping sound

Cold

Natural scene.

Dots, foggy.

Natural.

No purpose.

Travel.

Nothingness, tranquility.

I feel Awe.

It´s a view.

Natural forces.

Maybe a view of a nebula with stars in space?

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

Don't focus on the numbers. The numbers represent the target. Just write it down on your paper. Tell yourself that you want to perceive the data relative to that target and that target only. The number is supposed to mean nothing so that you are not lead to believe it is any particular 'thing'. It is to keep the session as blind as possible to you.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Hi good to have you back!

I knew I was completely off on target 8564.

With target 9963 I felt really strongly about the excitement and a crowd of people, didn´t have any clues about the rocket and shuttle though.

It's curious you were on target but did not mention the water.

It was obvious in relation to the ship so I subconsciously omitted that I think.

edit on 23-4-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RandomEsotericScreenname

Some of your hits will surprise you. You are pretty good. Just need a little refinement. You would be an asset to an ARV team with this one as well.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join