It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Remote Viewing how to and targets

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit Warrior 11:11
Try this. Take the target and see if you can get a different perspective on it. This is the main idea with that targeting request.

You mentioned a figure or face. Does it seem like a random person or someone important. Face is male or female? Young or old?

Is the figure thinking or feeling anything?

Stuff like that.

Oh it's a male - not square-jawed; but, close to it. 50-60 years of age. I "presume" (naughty me I know) it's important because it was the part of the image that was 'stickier' and more detailed.

Thinking or feeling? I didn't think the face was living ... it was more a carved design.

If it was living, I sure wouldn't want any kids around him! Not a pedo-type face - just too stern and too foreboding and too serious and non-congenial to be left around children.

He felt 'dark' - not as in skin colour - more like as in mood.

Different perspective? Like the background? Black-wrought-iron, pointy-tipped fences and moss covered trees type perspective or as in top view, bottom view, etc. drafting terms perspective?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

OOPS, sorry. I am not surprised. Just never saw it before (w/ as "with" that is) And yes I am going to but am working on it, (RV stuff) and as I told Spirit give me 3-4 days as I also stated it comes a lot easier w/some, results not with standing.

By the way, got hell from some one quite a while ago OH SO offended by how I expressed myself. I told him this is a post on a web site for Christ sake, not a doctoral dissertation. So not everyone knows, and no kidding, never saw such and abbreviation before hence was not lying from my perspective, just another example of me can-be clueless. It happens to the best (or not so) of us. By the way I don't need proof, as it does make sense, thanks anyway.

No problem...

edit on 26/4/12 by arbiture because: add stuff

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RandomEsotericScreenname

Random.

Off Target.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

More hits Trexter.

As well as an ironic statement about the target.

edit on 26-4-2012 by Spirit Warrior 11:11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

Jeah I figured by looking at Trexter's feedback, and since I read that, there's no use in doing a rertry. I'll try a new one tomorrow.

See ya tomorrow guys.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

And I can't do the "perspective" whatever because I saw yours after my last post.

Exhausted here too. Good night Random.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Both of you guys are doing awesome. Get some well deserved rest.

Trex, you did pretty well on this target.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Good night you guys, and good job again Trex, judging from the feedback sofar.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

This is just a hunch based on what was said, and an image I got when I was in bed last night.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

DEAD on Random !

Now if only we had the rest of the target data!

You seem to be dialing in quite well. The state just before sleep can be quite useful.

Ok. Feedback follows.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

FEEDBACK TARGET 7574

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

If you wish to tackle this target and have not yet done so do not read any further

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
# 7574

I got several (3) different impressions but they all had some common characteristics.

The central feature was a face - confusion whether it's human or animal Hit. Faces can represent people

The face was in an ornate ovalThis may mean a 'significant' person

The oval was within a quadralateral twice and within a coffin-shape once.Hit on the shape

Colour - off white-tan (edit 'tan' should be "beige")Hit

Size smaller than me.This is where the movement exercise came in.

Sound - no

YUCK - I'm not lickin' anything!

cool like smooth stone cool

object with personified characteristics Hit

basic shape coffin-like (6-sided oval - 6 straight edges, shorter at the ends) Excellent.Hit

manmade of natural elements ok

purpose container/protection Excellent Hit!

no action

emotions dull

sense - no data

personal emotions - none

wet and dry alternates depending on the weather conditions, slippery when wet, smooth when dry

no action

no forces

sketch/picture - same as above - 6-sided oval - 6 straight edges, shorter at the two ends

edit note:

the ornate oval was curly human hair on the human face - all the way around - it was a carved design Hit on human subject

the other two ovals were decorative carved designs but not hair.

edit on 26/4/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

It is very often difficult to determine you own results because the mind likes to guess. Your idea about the target may be different but the data hits were good.

Especially good is the human target, coffin shape, and especially the purpose (protection).

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Great work there Random! I was completely off on that one again. It's nothing like what I saw except the wrought iron fence.

And yes, the Pope is smaller than me.

Oh and the important aspect (subject) being the man (Pope) and the face shape.

No curly hair all around though!
edit on 27/4/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam

Oh it's a male - not square-jawed; but, close to it. 50-60 years of age. I "presume" (naughty me I know) it's important because it was the part of the image that was 'stickier' and more detailed. Hit on male and being an older male is a Hit

Thinking or feeling? I didn't think the face was living ... it was more a carved design.

If it was living, I sure wouldn't want any kids around him! Not a pedo-type face - just too stern and too foreboding and too serious and non-congenial to be left around children. Ironic considering the scandals

He felt 'dark' - not as in skin colour - more like as in mood.Hit

Different perspective? Like the background? Black-wrought-ironBOOM! Hit. Look in the background., pointy-tipped fences Boom! Hit! Awesomeand moss covered trees type perspective or as in top view, bottom view, etc. drafting terms perspective?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

This was the point I was making. You cannot judge your own targets. You mind always has it's own interpretation.

We go off of the quality of the hits and some were VERY good.

Ask Random how you did

So, out of ANY possible picture in the universe you knew it was an older male, a protective coffin/shape, a black pointy fence, the color of the vehicle, etc...

These are not random results but direct hits. They may not add up to the target you had in mind but think of it this way.

Random did the target with almost 0 hits. Not to pick on Random, but to illustrate the point.
If you are off target you really tend to get nothing about the target data correct.

You did great!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Random got the Pope spot-on! He did super! I even tried before sleep and got nothing.

Next time, don't grade us the same day as that's what messed Random up and he didn't get to do it. Wait until the next day at least.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Trexter, this was 90% you. You deserve way more credit than you give yourself, I merely filled in the blanks based on your descriptions.

You did awesome, pointy fences, creepy male, protective container, pedo lololol, and even more I can't remember right now, and what also helped me a bit was the ironic statement Spirit mentioned.

When I went to bed I got an image of a man wearing a red sort of Scottish pattern garment. This afternoon I thought of the pope, googled him, saw him in his red cape thingy, then I knew it had to be him.

I can't repeat this enough, you did effing awesome. This was good teamwork, but you did the biggest part, the descriptions are whats most important.

I do agree on what you said about giving the feedback before I did my session, I was thinking the exact same thing.'

But that's ok, it was good training for you.

This was awesome.

edit on 27-4-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I didn't pickup on any red.

Pope is a Nazi - but not a pedo.

Wonder what we get next?

Maybe Spirit will tell us what these acronyms mean ... ARV CRV and any new ones he tosses our way.

I sure do like our team though. You two are like an oasis in an island of consternation here at ATS.

I have a harried, odd hectic schedule here until Monday evening; so, I won't be able to clear my mind as well as when alone.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Thank you, but you need to really realize how awesome you did, AWESOME, based on your descriptions, wether the pope is a pedo or not, Spirit would have had no problem at all deciding what picture you were describing.

What you did was a 100% valuable in an ARV session.

Please stop putting yourself down. You did AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Spirit - will you be training us on missing persons? Or, does this method not work on missing persons? Thank you!

Also, I know this is no good saying it now, after the fact ... but, there WAS a "little" white house in the picture. It was the kind used at burial sites sort of like denigris-mausoleums.com...

I kept FLUSHING the image away as I thought it was an analytical association with the coffin-shape. I'd flush it away and it always came back anyway.

Well, that's not quite a "little" white house in the picture ... but, it is a white house.

So, I'll concede - I did better than before on this last one.

I want to get GOOD though, as in PERFECT.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join