It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the most secret books ever???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Basically my step-dad is into all the conspiracy theories and that but he isnt a member on ats, yet

But he has gone on throughout my childhood, telling me about things such as the illuminati and other kinds of conspiracy theories, and only the other day he told me about this book that he read when he was my age, he said it says so many of the worlds conspiracies explained to a level that will really shock you (or at least some detail into it) and i started researching about the book which is called "Operation Mind Control". When i searched for the book it wasnt hard to find and i first looked on amazon, the price for it used is $75.00 but it is meant to be an incredibly rare book...

It goes on and i looked a little further into it and it was said that the American Government started to buy all of the books so that the general public could not see what was happening around them.
I have managed to get myself a copy of this book and i look foward to reading it.
Maybe you will too

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I realise this is in the wrong section and i was hoping the mods could move this because i feel this is very important...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Who is the author?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
www.amazon.co.uk... d=2136242131699651401&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=e&ref=pd_sl_93yl9j48qm_e
Is that it (thats the uk amazon i know)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I alerted staff.

Keep us updated as you read. I would be interested in hearing your take, and maybe a few excerpts from the book itself.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Walter H Bowart

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Theangrypea

Interesting... There must be something very important and classified in it.

edit on 19-4-2012 by starheart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Welcome to the show, my friend

I see this is your intro. thread, and in it you claim to have some special top secret stuff to possibly share. Well here's to hoping you actually do get to share something new and intriguing to us peeps that have been here for a few.

Please understand, introduction threads with pertinent information in the title, and not spelled out in the body of the op is common around here. And most of them end up being hogwash for people that could just be seeking attention.

Here's to hoping you have some light to share on the subject at hand

Regards...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
you can find it here complete PDF read.
www.whale.to...

i,ll go through it in spare time

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by lavsan

Thanks, I got it now, and will go over this in time!

2nd Line

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

edit on April 19th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by lavsan
you can find it here complete PDF read.
www.whale.to...

i,ll go through it in spare time

Just added it to my iBooks collection. Thank you!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lavsan

Thank you very much for the link. I now got the book myself!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Here is part of the introduction to the book; [FYI: Americas secret police is the CIA and other agencies]

"Walter Bowart underwent a long and expensive process to assemble the hard facts which comprise this book. Each document attesting to secret police intent had to be ferreted out of government archives by badgering persistence until, page by page, the information was released to him by his right under the Freedom of Information Act. The essence of that law seems to be that one need only write away to a federal agency for information about the general areas in which the citizen is interested. Not so. Walter Bowart needed to expend large sums of money to employ researchers in Washington and elsewhere in order to discover the precise
name, number,and description of contents.of each document toward which he was groping through black streams of informational darkness. Without this it would have been impossible to apply for the transfer of copies of these documents to himself for this book. He had to comb the United States for people from many walks of life who knew, vaguely remembered, or suspected that they had been under the mind control of secret police and military agencies, then had to back track again with information leaned from them to labyrinthine research among thousands of federal archives

.Please keep fearfully in mind that the astonishing information published in this seminal work of investigative reporting, concerning avenues taken to decision and execution by our secret police to fracture or dissolve human minds, then to operate those minds as a small boy might operate a Yo-Yo, for purposes of counter-intelligence military "efficiency," and the destruction of democratic institutions, was drawn directly from federal records and from official laboratory archives of the highest educational purpose—as well as from the reviving memories of those who had already undergone the dehumanizing process"
edit on 19-4-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Something that would be really becoming of you would be if you were to scan the book into digital format. and cast it to the fertile fields of the internet.

Hard copies die.
Once it's digital, it'll last forever.

EDIT: erm, looks like it's already digital.

edit on 19-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
They(cia) would pair up a man and woman, even if married, to go on missions together.
They would make sure the pair were intimate enough to have sex, so no horny agent broke protocol or got busted by getting with a prostitute.

hahaha- One of the E-Pages out of that book- not quoted to the exact, but pretty much sums that page up. hah

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

The Soviets definitely did it. 2010 mention, but it was mentioned in a more recent article which I can't find quickly. Odds are if the Soviets were doing something, the US would have to one-up them by default, so it's not that much of a stretch in logic to assume that the CIA had their own spy couples.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by nithaiah
reply to post by Common Good

The Soviets definitely did it. 2010 mention, but it was mentioned in a more recent article which I can't find quickly. Odds are if the Soviets were doing something, the US would have to one-up them by default, so it's not that much of a stretch in logic to assume that the CIA had their own spy couples.

not a stretch at all.

knowing that agency.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Here's a piece here, an interview in 1995 for 'quick' reading,

www.whale.to...

It is from the same source as Lavsan, and here's the home page,

www.whale.to...

edit on 20-4-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Another book that needs my attention!
Thanks for letting us know about such book and I too will cooperate if I find something intriguing that has not been disccussed here on ATS!

Cheers!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join