It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute Freedom is the universal truth...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
It is because freedom exists that Love and Hate exist. It is because of Freedom that all things exist as they do today, but corruption happens when we forget to value Freedom and we begin to desire to control others and circumstances...

If we were to let nature be nature and people be people, we will let go of the burden and we will feel so free and just flowing with ease in life. We will be going with our true nature.

The only thing that is really not good is when people do not value freedom, which is a contradiction, because they use Freedom to control others. They use Freedom to criticize it, but Freedom is the true basis behind it all.

Slavery, Control, Force, all of these things are only temporary, they can not last forever because Freedom is the basis.

The people who are slaves are choosing it with their own free-will. They have the free-will to fight for freedom but they don't.

Fear is the opposite of Freedom, and Fear is the breeder of Hate.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Define freedom/ absolute freedom....

are you free to jump to the moon? are you free to not eat anything and survive?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
reply to post by arpgme

are you free to jump to the moon? are you free to not eat anything and survive?

Gravity and Biology exists and I must respect its freedom as well.

It is not just about my freedom, it is about the freedom in general (nature's or other people's).

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
God is in all things. God chose to express itself as individuals and give each individual free will. To see God and to realize the earth is a divine place, you have to allow God to do what God is doing. To hate another is to hate God. If you hate God, that's another way of saying, "I don't want to see God". So God, out of respect for you freedom, will not show itself to you.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
God is allowing free will so when you do the same, then you are serving God's agenda (creation). Instead of seeing things from your own perspective, you begin to see from God's. God is all-seeing because God is in all seeing.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

I tend to stay away from the word "God" because I don't want people to misunderstand and turn my ideas into something that I am not actually saying, but I understand from previous discussions that you mean "reality", "what is", "the universe". It is more of a pantheistic god than a humanoid immortal sitting on a throne in a heavenly castle.

As for spirits, I'll just call it "energy" and if more detail is needed, I'd say the energetic remnants of a physical living being for ghost, the energetic field (of potential of all that is) for God, and mental abstractions energetically manifested for spirits..

I want to put my focus on more naturalistic wording such as "nature" or "the universe" or "energy of potential" instead of spiritual words where people have different definitions such as "God", "Soul", "Heaven", "hell", "astral"....

And yeah, generally speaking I think we are saying the same thing.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
absolute freedom from your body and this material world and it shows you everything and everyone who is there because of the third eye chakra pineal gland that allows you to see who is truly there

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jyze420

Interesting, so if we detach from out bodies we can see all who is there, but that does not mean that you should live in bondage while in this body...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jyze420
absolute freedom from your body and this material world and it shows you everything and everyone who is there because of the third eye chakra pineal gland that allows you to see who is truly there

I'm not sure I know exactly what you're saying. But, what I do know is that each one of us has an inner light. This inner light is our true beingness. Everything that is alive has this light. It is a light you can feel. It feels like a pleasureable fire. It is only seen when God is seen in the forms of others. The shapes of the forms of others and the totality of their beingness is this fire. You can look an animal (of any kind) straight in its eyes, and if you fully respect them as they are and according to their own relative standards for living, then you can see this fire as they simultaneously see the fire in you.

The creator is life itself. The creator is in all things living and probably in everything else as well and is expressing itself as individuals in order to manifest the infinite magnitude of its mysterious beingness. Every manifest form is given free will by the creator. The form is free to act within the limitations of its form. There are no right or wrong actions, there are only actions. All is the creator experiencing itself through creation. You don't have to look for the creator, the creator is and always has been right in front of you. To begin to grasp the magnitude of the creator's infinite beingness, you must learn to appreciate and accept that which is. If you do not appreciate and accept that which is, then you are not appreciating and accepting that which you are and if you do not do that, your free will will be respected and you will not see the magnitude of the creator's beingness which is your own beingness.

All is one and one is all. Everything is everything. Everything you observe is what you are. The way you choose to see the universe outside is the way you are going to feel inside. Everything you see is seen within and is within. Everything you see is free. Therefore, freedom is within. This is how your mind is freer than your body. Your mind consists of your observations. When you see God, you feel God. When you feel God, you know that you are God and that everything else also is. God isn't what isn't but is what is. So don't look to what isn't, but look deeper at what is. Then you'll see God.

top topics

join