It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marine wife's death stuns neighbors in California.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Marine wife's death stuns neighbors in California

news.yahoo.com

, Calif. (AP) — Authorities have determined that a body found near a Southern California lake is that of Brittany Dawn Killgore, a Marine's wife whose disappearance has led to the arrest of another woman on suspicion of murder.

Killgore went missing after filing for divorce last week from her husband, a 22-year-old Marine deployed to Afghanistan. Her body was found near Lake Skinner in Riverside County about 25 miles northeast of her modest apartment complex in Fallbrook, a town of 38,000 people about 60 miles north of downtown San Diego that is known for its avocado orchards, rolling hi
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.macon.com
www.heraldonline.com
edit on 19-4-2012 by ninjas4321 because: title mistake

edit on 19-4-2012 by ninjas4321 because: title mistake

edit on 19-4-2012 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
truly saddening and sensless on so many levels that an innocent life had to be taken like this i also found a story that says that a woman wil be charged with first degree murder
the link ins in the related news links

but any ways truly saddining heres hoping that there will be justice and the right person will be brought in

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

Do you live in the area? I ask because, I can't make heads or tails of the story, it's just so poorly written. Perhaps you can fill us in?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Brittany Kilgore was seeing another Marine, Louis Ray Perez and filed for divorce from her husband. Some people that i know at Pendleton have told me Perez either married or had a girlfriend, second-hand i know.

Perez has been arrested on weapons charges (stolen AR-15) and is being uncooperative with the police. Perez's wife/GF was arrested at a SD motel and hospitalized due to "self inflicted injuiries" i.e. probably attempted suicide. She''s pleaded not guilty at her hearing.

www.wcsh6.com...

www.upi.com...

www.utsandiego.com...

new topics

top topics

join