It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"A Prison For Your Mind"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Genuineninja,
Im not an 18th degree mason. I am a Rosicrucian. I know that Knight of the Rose Croix is an 18th degree mason, and the reason it's on my mini-profile is simply because i like the sound of it, and the Rose Croix - Rosicrucian similarity.

Are you a genuine ninja?

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Just one thing first. I saw a lot of threads where the basis of the arguement was..."It's in the Matrix." While some of the ideas MIGHT be correct the Matrix is still a movie...

----------------------------

How do you know that you aren't the insane kooky one that you thought conspiracy nuts were before you got hooked too? My friends think I'm nuts. I don't understand why things from such sorces as CNN and NBC are considered absolutely correct. Even when I can present an argument using these sources to which the logical conclusion is MKULTRA etc they still manage not to believe. Is there going to be a new world order? Or are we delusional paranoid nutcases with bugout bags and escape plans.
So what is it? Kooky? Or the only survivors?

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 05:14 AM
link   
am i a genuine ninja?, i will be in around 1 years time according to my sensei, i do more than like the sound of the name lol
As for you being a rosicrucian, a christian mystic isnt much better

[edit on 19-10-2004 by genuineninja]

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by genuineninja
As for you being a rosicrucian, a christian mystic isnt much better

Please can you expand on this.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
the roscruicians were a secret society of "christian" mystics formed in the 17th century with a goal of uniting Europe in a single ideology, its is believed to have been founded by members of the illuminati, or was infiltrated by them to a large extent, basically i'm telling you your on the wrong side

True Christianity has nothing to do with mysticism (i'm aware of how ludicris that may sound to some)

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   

the roscruicians were a secret society of "christian" mystics formed in the 17th century with a goal of uniting Europe in a single ideology, its is believed to have been founded by members of the illuminati, or was infiltrated by them to a large extent, basically i'm telling you your on the wrong side

True Christianity has nothing to do with mysticism (i'm aware of how ludicris that may sound to some)

The Rosicrucian Order (AMORC) has no affiliation with the "Illuminati". I can make this statement because i have been told so by experienced Rosicrucians. Please could you explain why you believe your source of information to be more reliable than mine....
You tell me im on the wrong side, but if you don't know me, or my reasons for being a Rosicrucian, how can you make this statement?
As for your last sentence, I never claimed to be a Christian. I have my own belief system, and I choose to study mysticism.
Tell me, do you think Freemason's are on "the wrong side"?

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Well seems as how the bible is full of mysticism I would say that is rather ludicris. I also got these definitions from a few different sites.

Mysticism is concerned with the nature of reality, the individual's struggle to attain a clear vision of reality, and the transformation of consciousness that accompanies such vision.

"Mysticism, according to its historical and psychological definitions, is the direct intuition or experience of God; and a mystic is a person who has, to a greater or less degree, such a direct experience -- one whose religion and life are centered, not merely on an accepted belief or practice, but on that which the person regards as first hand personal knowledge."

Christians believe that God wishes to dwell in the hearts of all men and women, and Christian mysticism is a mysterious experience of that presence.The Christian saints and scholars have also called this experience infused contemplation, a loving knowledge of God that wells up from the depths of the soul.

In theory, yes. The Christian mystical life is the normal and natural development of the Christian life of prayer. It is the flowering of the virtues of faith, hope and charity, and the gifts of the Holy Spirit that every Christian has in virtue of his or her baptism.

All mysticism in every major religion on earth is about the one reality that once directly experienced completely changes a person's understanding of the nature of all existence: That is, directly experiencing the souls true nature in God. Please understand that this relationship can be directly experienced but also understand that this relationship is something that cannot be made totally real in our lives until it is directly experienced.

[edit on 073131p://19u30 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 03:45 AM
link   
The Rosicrucian Order (AMORC) has no affiliation with the "Illuminati". I can make this statement because i have been told so by experienced Rosicrucians. Please could you explain why you believe your source of information to be more reliable than mine....
You tell me im on the wrong side, but if you don't know me, or my reasons for being a Rosicrucian, how can you make this statement?
As for your last sentence, I never claimed to be a Christian. I have my own belief system, and I choose to study mysticism.
Tell me, do you think Freemason's are on "the wrong side"?

Ok, so you dont believe the roscrucians were infiltrated at a high level by members of an ultra-secret group, because you asked someone and they didnt tell you? are you aware of what the word "secret" means?
As for you not claiming to be a christian, roscrucianism is the belief in christian mysticism therefore you must believe in god at some level to be a part of said group.

I have nothing against secret societies in general because of the particular martial art i study i know many secrets, which i've sworn never to tell.

I dont believe that all freemasons are on the "wrong side" many are honest and hard-working individuals, many are christians, but as 90-95% of freemasons never rise above 3rd degree they have no idea of what goes on at the higher levels due to the societies secretive nature. I have spoken to high level masons (29th degree is the highest i've personally spoken to) and heard testimony from 33rd degree masons who left the order and became christians and they have said that the higher in the organization you go the more you see of the organizations true nature. The 33rd degree initiation is essentially a black mass.

The reason i believe you are on the wrong side is because belief in religions, in particular, christianity, is being weakened and diluted by belief in such things as roscrucianism, kabbalah, and various other "sects". All of this contibutes to a general weakening in the power of the church-one of the illuminati's main goals

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Ok, so you dont believe the roscrucians were infiltrated at a high level by members of an ultra-secret group, because you asked someone and they didnt tell you? are you aware of what the word "secret" means?
As for you not claiming to be a christian, roscrucianism is the belief in christian mysticism therefore you must believe in god at some level to be a part of said group.

I have nothing against secret societies in general because of the particular martial art i study i know many secrets, which i've sworn never to tell.

I dont believe that all freemasons are on the "wrong side" many are honest and hard-working individuals, many are christians, but as 90-95% of freemasons never rise above 3rd degree they have no idea of what goes on at the higher levels due to the societies secretive nature. I have spoken to high level masons (29th degree is the highest i've personally spoken to) and heard testimony from 33rd degree masons who left the order and became christians and they have said that the higher in the organization you go the more you see of the organizations true nature. The 33rd degree initiation is essentially a black mass.

The reason i believe you are on the wrong side is because belief in religions, in particular, christianity, is being weakened and diluted by belief in such things as roscrucianism, kabbalah, and various other "sects". All of this contibutes to a general weakening in the power of the church-one of the illuminati's main goals

You didn't answer my question. What makes you think that your source of information is accurate, and mine is false?

I am aware of the definition of secret -
adjective 1 not known or seen or not meant to be known or seen by others. 2 fond of having or keeping secrets; secretive.
noun 1 something secret. 2 a method of achieving something that is not commonly known or recognized: the secret of a happy marriage is compromise. 3 something not properly understood; a mystery: the secrets of the universe.

Rosicrucianism is not Christian. I do believe in A God, but not that of modern day Christianity.

Why would I be concerned with the weakening of the power of the church? The church is plenty powerful enough.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join