It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"A Prison For Your Mind"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by tim_uk74
Yes the eye of Horus.... also known as the Sign of the Illuminati... You look it up for yourself, I don't have time to read what I already have studied for 20 years....

If you are thinking of opening a thread on the information you have discovered during your 20 years of research on the illuminati and egyptian symbols, please let me know, as i would be very interested to read it.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Reality is an illusion..
A very persistent one at that ......

To be free is to free both mind, body and soul.Very few people have truely attained freedom .
To claim to have attained freedom you would claim to join the comapany of the great lordZ of wisdom .Are any of you SO sure of your freedom.
No one is truly free-- I all a lie perpetuated by the heretics to numb the hatred within us.
As for ATS your "angel of freedom " is just another pathetic excuse to make you believe that you are free.
Can you say anything on ATS? No, it is bound by these hideous rules that they enforce like the demons from the necros

To all those who are free:
Can you get up in a dinner and bitchslap that waitress who got your order wrong?
NAY, For society begs you to show "social inhibitions" , restraint they call it.

Live in the Land of the Free as a PRISONER of " Society "
Here to freedom

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllseeingEYE
The Eye of Horus is an Egyptian Symbol of protection from evil. Thats my avatar.

The Eye on the pyramid is associated with the illuminati. There is no pyramid on my avatar.

They are both different.
Anyway, i have no affiliation with THE Illuminati, so your original comment is invalid. "So why exactly should we listen to you? especially as you have the sign of the Illuminati as your avitar?"

The symbol of the iluminati is not just the eye on a pyramid it's the eye. The eye of Horus was just the sign the iluminati used at that time.

Look at this and scroll down to the secret soc part and you will see what I mean.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

also there are so many other images that dipict the iluminati such can be found at this location.

www.global-conspiracies.com...

There are so many other resources but to understand you would have to be like me or be on of them or pretend to not know maybe an admition in itself.

Tim.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllseeingEYE

Originally posted by tim_uk74
Yes the eye of Horus.... also known as the Sign of the Illuminati... You look it up for yourself, I don't have time to read what I already have studied for 20 years....

If you are thinking of opening a thread on the information you have discovered during your 20 years of research on the illuminati and egyptian symbols, please let me know, as i would be very interested to read it.

This information covers such a wide range of subjects and across such a vast amount of time I only make comment on issues as and when they arrise.

However if you would like to know anything about the Iluminati or you would like to discuss a specific topic then you can of course ask me.

All the best,

Tim.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
i would like to just point out that in zion people of all race lived togther and the people learned to control the machines that once controled them

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 07:56 AM
link   

However if you would like to know anything about the Iluminati or you would like to discuss a specific topic then you can of course ask me.

I was just wandering if this offer still stands?

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Hi..I'm Amelia

I love you guys a lot since you are obsess with freedom like me! I realized we were in a matrix few years ago, when I had no job, just after 911, I spent my days on the net focusing on the Illuminati, the masons, the secret projects, the aliens and soooo onn...We are different guys...We know the truth that no one understand and they call us ''paranoid''...We are not free, we are slaves, we work to get money to get economy rollin' and life has NO F***in sens! Everything is hide from us! But the best thing is that WE know and we have to tell the most people we can to WAKE-Up people! You have to beat the system with the truth...It's hard, but everyday I try to wake-up somebody and it works...

be positive, do some spiritual stuff to get a sens to your life and you'll see that plenty of coincidences will happen!

Don't worry guys, something BIG will happen and that day the world will change 4ever...I'm so damn anxious for that day to come!

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I think its fate. How did you end up viewing society this way? Something (im not sure what) suddenly changed the whole direction of my life.

Fate it may be. I can't really put a finger on my "awakening" to be honest. See, I was always a bit "against the grain" to begin with. I know that I was a pre-teen when I first started looking at the world in different ways. Trying to envision what it was that other people saw. You know trying to see the world through other's eyes. That started the realization that many people go about their lives and never once care about this world they percieve. Many simply don't care, they accept what is put in front of them.

So I realized that this ability to ponder, and question society, it was really that I was pondering reality. That's when I started to really take "common convention" out of my thought process. Note that I do not mean I threw common wisdom aside for pure ignorance, I simply put the common conventions about life aside to view any and all information that came my way.

If anything was my start to true "independent thought" that was most likely it. I won't say it is for sure though, that would be too "absolute" something I think does no good.

X

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
>>Mk_Ultra : Its a tradeoff. The benefits of being a slave to the system outweighs the apparent costs- because the majority have never been forced to experience the costs.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I'm sorry to repeat myself here as i've already put this in a different thread. I've recently come across a website, linked at the bottom, that I feel is going to play an important part in my immediate future (I have it on good authority that a forum is on the way also). It appears to be a fairly new site, the front page says it was updated yesterday.

My Earlier post in the "Can you understand me" thread: -

I know exactly what you're talking about. I too have recently 'woken up' so to speak. If you guys are anything like me, you'll find yourselves thinking a lot more about things that would just pass most people by. However, when thinking hard about something, you will regularly slam up against some kind of block, as if perception of what you are thinking about is out of your league.

I feel I'm understanding things a lot better, but the closer I look at things, I see them multiplied ten fold, the more I examine these new thoughts, the more I find again.

This post shows how you can perfectly visualise what you want to say but just can't break through the barrier and put it into words. I'm sure you guys will feel right at home at this website freethoughtmovement.org.uk....

Peace

-T-

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 03:03 AM
link   
our leaders tell us to cheerish freedom, only after they shackle us down with countless rules and regulations. the day we are born freedom runs through our veins. at that very same moment our freedom is crippled by our own cultural and social standards of conduct and etiquet. to say this is a bad thing is a result of interpretation, the freedom of heart alows us to determain such flaws. when your parents tell you not to pick your nose, if your heart believes it is a worthy cause to persue such an endevour then you shall proceed. those who look in disgust have no such understanding of true freedom. for their conditioning has left them befuddled to the rightousness of the human soul. what makes this a great world is that we all have the freedom to persue what makes each and everyone of us content in different ways. these days it seem as though uniformity is the only means of living harmoniously with the people around you. just try going to a gangsta party and popping in the Rush CD see what kind of reaction you get. deny apathy, the rest will perhish at the hands of our elders and the matrix will be no more. we will smile.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zenem

I was just wandering if this offer still stands?

Of course, Ask away.

Tim.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I understand the need to keep such society's secret but I have a couple questions Ive wandered about...

Is the Illuminati and the masons two seperate society's or are they joined and are one in the same?

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zenem
I understand the need to keep such society's secret but I have a couple questions Ive wandered about...

Is the Illuminati and the masons two seperate society's or are they joined and are one in the same?

this is a question that has been the centre of quite some investigation over the years.

Back in World War 2 Hitler (who was a member of the illuminati) had a hate campagn against the masons... This would seem to suggest that Illuminati and masons were seperate entities.

However.....

It is Fundermental to the Illuminati cause to create conflict. They do this by creating opposite views and then setting them off against each other.

This has been the cause of many wars, religious and political alike.

THE TRUTH IS..... only the tope elite in the illuminati knows the whole plan or even what thier actions will result in. The whole reason for the pyramid shape in the illuminati symbol is that the top control the mass.

And having found many many many cases of Masonic verses so called illuminati interests to suggest that the massons are infact just another regiment of the illuminati, I would say that they are linked.

Hope this answers your question.

Tim.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 03:53 AM
link   
All good talk and input. The question I propose is, are those who travel predominantly throughout their childhood/adolesence, more or less effected by the stranglehold of society? A little Trumanism here. Opposed to living a simpleton life, do the effects of travel loosen such a grip on the mind and force expansion? Although I believe it all depends on life experiences, I think that this plays somewhat of a factor. Thoughts and views?

LifeIsElsewhere

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 03:53 AM
link   
This question is 2 fold - Ive heard of how when a mason dies either naturaly or other, that their family is taken care of from then on buy the Masons for the rest of their lives in education etc...Is this true?

&

This might sound silly but does every member donate or pay any money to the Masons as a result of this?

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Opposed to living a simpleton life, do the effects of travel loosen such a grip on the mind and force expansion? Although I believe it all depends on life experiences, I think that this plays somewhat of a factor.

I certainly believe so. Anyone who has had a troubled childhood or for example left home at like 16 becomes more independent, self sufficient and grows up quicker than others at the same age. This also affects experience's.

Then lifes changes will probably be noticed and accepted quicker aswell. Travel would certainly add to these experience's by sharing stories and belief's with others and then being able to make up ones own mind from the knowledge gained.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amelia
when I had no job, just after 911, I spent my days on the net focusing on the Illuminati, the masons, the secret projects, the aliens and soooo onn...

Why is it that people who are interested in aliens are also into these other topics? I suddenly became deeply into all these things around 18 months ago when i was unemployed. They must be connected, and play a major part in the evolution of mankind. (and womankind)

Don't worry guys, something BIG will happen and that day the world will change 4ever...I'm so damn anxious for that day to come!

What do you believe is going to happen Amelia?

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Hi..I'm Amelia

I love you guys a lot since you are obsess with freedom like me! I realized we were in a matrix few years ago, when I had no job, just after 911, I spent my days on the net focusing on the Illuminati, the masons, the secret projects, the aliens and soooo onn...We are different guys...We know the truth that no one understand and they call us ''paranoid''...We are not free, we are slaves, we work to get money to get economy rollin' and life has NO F***in sens! Everything is hide from us! But the best thing is that WE know and we have to tell the most people we can to WAKE-Up people! You have to beat the system with the truth...It's hard, but everyday I try to wake-up somebody and it works...

be positive, do some spiritual stuff to get a sens to your life and you'll see that plenty of coincidences will happen!

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Why is t that those interseted in the illuminat, NWO etc. are always those without jobs?

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
Why is t that those interseted in the illuminat, NWO etc. are always those without jobs?

Perhaps because they have plenty of spare time to study subjects of interest, rather than come home from work and watch adverts on TV.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join