It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable: Water has personality and can store information.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
At the risk of blatant ridicule and tomato chucking, etc., I will share something that is so very crazy but I swear 100% true...the water talks to me! And not crazy stuff...pretty much accurate stuff...answers to the things I mull about in my mind. It's been doing that for at least 4 years that I can be sure of. But I have to be in contact with it, such as washing dishes (without gloves on) or taking a shower or bath.

Someone on the first page said something about the fact that hydrogen is the most abundant element in the universe; and it is 1 on the periodic table which means it is the first one to come into being in the stellar evolution process...and I am thinking that there is a hydrogen information super-highway. And if it somehow utilizes torsion wave form, then that would make even more sense.

But I just had to say that I know there is information in both water and starlight.

Wow ok.. It may not be that unusual then.. Read my post above, quite similar in a way, maybe you can control it, I can't.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

what is water made up of

Really? H2O. Hydrogen and oxygen is water. Honestly, that's grade 4 level stuff, I'm just gonna assume you had a brain fart.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

My original post was only to say this thread reminded me of him...I wasn't aware of that tidbit of information you provided ...do you have any sources to confirm that? I would like to find out more.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

heres a publication:

www.weltimtropfen.de...

and here some background
www.weltimtropfen.de...

www.isd.uni-stuttgart.de... [the guy @ uni stuttgart]

this seems to be the official site for the research - of course in german -.- research fail by Phage^^ a personal ATS highlight

edit on 20-4-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

edit on 20-4-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I'm not too impressed by this study.

Of course if you put one type of flower into a container water, and another type in a seperate container; the drops are going to look different, and if left in there long enough (this among others controls was never mentioned), I'd expect all the drops to be affected the same way.

Same as if you put red dye in a glass of water and blue in another. The drops from the red glass would all have a reddish tint to them, while the blue droplets would most likely all have a blueish tint.

Same goes for the students did they all use the same water, syringes to make the drops, the same microscoped to look at the results, ect? All these things could have an impact on the results. Again not enough information, and not enough controls.

imo, This has nothing to do with water haveing memory, or conciousness(sp?) in anyway.

I'd have to see some better controls and need more information about the exact experiments they are doing before I'd say the results in the OP video are anything but what I would have expected.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Mark 4:39-40 He got up, rebuked the wind and said to the waves, "Quiet! Be still!" Then the wind died down and it was completely calm.
Luke 8:25 "Where is your faith?" he asked his disciples. In fear and amazement they asked one another, "Who is this? He commands even the winds and the water, and they obey him."

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

Ohhh I see why he thought Stuttgart didn't exist. Its in Germany, not the USA. Maybe he was only looking for universities in America.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty
I can't watch the vid as I'm at work but I posted somewhere on this site ages ago about me 'hearing' conversations in my mind when I'm in the shower. I practically always get into a zone when in the shower where I seem to be aware of lots of different random conversations happening simultaneously, just brief snippets of different strangers conversations, usually of no importance at all. At the time I put it down to my subconcious but could it run deeper than that? Maybe our brains can pick up signals through the water and I am hearing conversations which are 'stored' in it? That would explain the complete randomness of these 'voices'. A very interesting thought. I will try to watch the video later.

You may need to go back to Cyborg Central Services and get your antenna re-aligned.

Have them check your gaskets for leakage too. One of you guys "fritzed out" in front of my daughter one time and really freaked her out!

edit on 20-4-2012 by grubblesnert because: spellin'

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The frost that grows on our windows seems to look like the leaves that the trees around the house have. I think it isn't a coincidence. The pollen may contain something that forms these leaf style patterns. I think Science has a lot to learn. If scientists would get out of the box they created and would learn that their quest for funding is not really the most important thing in the world we would have a better world. Quit dreaming about the Universe and you will discover that the Universe formed in shapes that we have right here on earth. Our Universe is but a leaf of the tree of life. Other crystal leafs are out there but we cannot comprehend them. Earth is but one of the Mitochondria of it's leafs cells.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Dr. Masaru Emoto's work would be a bit easier to swallow if first of all, the triple-blind study was successful (it wasn't), and more importantly, if he didn't sell "indigo water" at $35.00 for 8 ounces. From his own site he sells what he calls "geometrically perfect Indigo water" that has a "highly charged hexagonally structured concentrate." His theory that it creates water that is "more easily assimilated at the cellular level" is new age gibberish. I don't think my body is going to react differently to water that monks have hummed at, sorry. I'm certainly not going to pay 35 bucks each time I want a glass of water.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by squandered
reply to post by artistpoet

Does thought not put into action effect it's surroundings or object of intent - debatable

Yes it certainly does, BUT, trying to prove your mind has energy won't work if you focus on your mind, moving mind particals.There is nothing to move in inner mind to inner mind dialogue.

If you have a sudden thought, like a jolt, the effect will be stored in water. It could even interact with other thoughts.

Q. Can water store the pattern of a complex life form, and if so, how?

I move my paintbrush by thought - IE It takes a thought to pick it up - dip it in paint and move the paint about upon say a canvas surface. It takes a thought or thoughts to purchase paint etc
Takes thoughts to compose a picture - imagination is thought - feelings are thought
All we perceive in this Universe is thought - For without thought there is no perception of it.
But what is thought made of and where does thought originate.
Sure I could sit and concentrate hard and long trying to levitate my paint brush and move it to my palette etc But that is not common sense and why do we have a body with hands etc if not for the use of our thoughts.be it manual labour or creative writing all rely on thought.
Thoughts are energy which can be directed and the experiment is interesting but debatable

edit on 20-4-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

edit on 20-4-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Yes, but the question is, Does water have the same magical properties as my trusty bottle of snake oil?

Will wait for the hard science to be published...until then, water is just water.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Explanation for the flower experiment?

Pollen.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
This is a fascinating topic. I had never heard of it before. Although tears are composed of more than just water, I'd be curious to see what they look like under a microscope. Just out of curiosity

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Don't drink anything with water in it for a couple of weeks and you will have knowledge of the magical powers of water. H2O is not real water, all the stuff held on this molecule and the properties of the molecule are what is important. It's not just hydrogen and oxygen that makes water work, it's the molecule this skeleton builds that is important

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by SaturnFX

Don't drink anything with water in it for a couple of weeks and you will have knowledge of the magical powers of water. H2O is not real water, all the stuff held on this molecule and the properties of the molecule are what is important. It's not just hydrogen and oxygen that makes water work, it's the molecule this skeleton builds that is important

That magical power being that it keeps us alive?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Water is truly amazing, and fundamental to life, the universe, and everything! But seriously, the ancients and Native Americans (my people) knew it well.

In Genesis 1:2 the statement is made ... "And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters, and God said "Let there be light..."". So my friends, before there was light, there was the water.

Water is foundational to everything. Among our Native peoples, women's names many times had the word for water, or something associated with water included in them. (For example, my mother's name is "Minisa". It means "Red Water".) That's because water is known to be fundamental to life, and women are the givers of life, as those who bear children. Jesus said that we must be born of the water and of the spirit.

Many of the alternative exotic energy technologies that are beginning to emerge are based on water. Notice that I didn't say "new" energy technologies. These things were known to the ancients, and known even in more recent times to some. Nikola Tesla comes to mind. In fact even just a few decades in the past, welding was done with HHO much more frequently than the arc welding that predominates today. If you do some research on the fascinating phenomena surrounding HHO torches, you will see another aspect of why the water and everything associated with it it wondrous. Add to that the emerging LENR (Low Energy Nuclear Reactions) technology, which uses hydrogen, and the incredible research of people like Stan Meyers and Bob Boyce.

Yes, we have so much to learn. Too bad we are so arrogant that we disregard the wisdom of those who preceded us, and mock those who discover things that violate our secular paradigm. I have a feeling however, that this horse is out of the barn. Too many people are finding out about it, and it will not be held back forever. It's about to change things alot, and for the better!

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Researchers have uncovered methods of proving water not only has a memory, but one that can be effected by your consciousness! Did you know it was proven bacteria know instantly when a CME occurs; apparently the message travels must faster than light and they're confident it's the water that allows this

The implications of this for sensor technology and probably even communications are exciting!

If this is a legitimate conclusion to a legitimate experiment, this would fit right into the Holomovement physics model and non-locality.

It also lends some science to the ritual of blessing holy water and the general concept of blessing your food before you eat it.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Yes, but the question is, Does water have the same magical properties as my trusty bottle of snake oil?

Will wait for the hard science to be published...until then, water is just water.

To people living in Sub-Sahara Africa, it is as magickal as it can get. It is required to live.

Water, throughout historical literature, has always been suspected as a conduit for spirituality. Many people don't need proof of it anymore than they need proof of the wind; they just experience it.

Though it would be cool to see something more concrete and official, I'll just continue using water in the myriad ways I do. The grand sleight-of-hand that nature plays on us is making the most mundane and common thing on Earth also the most magickal and spiritually important. Water is rad.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

Thanks but that doesn't seem to be the same bit of "research" from the video. It seems to be more concerned with the effects of electromagnetic radiation on the "memory" of water.

More homeopathic nonsense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join