It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable: Water has personality and can store information.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Very skeptical of this. Putting a flower into water no doubt is "contaminating" the water with microscopic bits of the flower itself, so that could and probably should alter whatever patterns are appearing in the images of the drops and since they are all contaminated with the same stuff, I'm not at all surprised that they might be showing some similar structures or arrangements in drops from the same samples. What was the state of the water before being dropped on the glass? Distilled water, sea water, tap water? All of these things will affect how it appears because it will affect what else is mixed in with the water.

As for the differences in how the drops look when made by different people, that can easily have to do with how that person's had shakes when making the drop, the angle they hold the dropper, any number of things. The same person will probably be likely to repeat the act in much the same way each time. I suppose you could say that the drop is holding information about how the particular person drops it on the glass, but once you smear that water, mix it in with other water, let it evaporate, etc., that information will all be lost.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by easy12
reply to post by artistpoet

I drank a bottle + provided at least 1 link, even if its only "wikipedia"

Well that is true - I am put in my place - so star to you - I better make a sensible comment now to balance my foolish remark - Here goes
Water is a medium - Drop a stone in pool and so we see the ripple effect spreading outward or on a larger and more unfortunate scale - Earthquake - Tsunami
Is this to be regarded as memory also of the initial source that caused it
Space is a medium also - see how the ripple effect spreads outward in a Galaxy.
Energy moves through a medium in a spiraling way that can be measured in mathematical models.
So does intention effect it's surroundings - of course it does when put into action
Does thought not put into action effect it's surroundings or object of intent - debatable

edit on 19-4-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Well my Biology teacher said it was 75%, so blame him. I am only going by what I learned. And it's on paper too. So, blame the writers.

edit on 19-4-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I may be wrong but there is an institute of aerospace in stuggart

www.uni-stuttgart.de...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
With all the chemicals like fluoride being dumped into our water supply, the water is probably being dumbed down.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
There is a nascent theory we can base on some research in Russia (Garaaiv) but also in France (Beneviste) in US (Ormus story) etc which could bedescribed this way:
there is only one way to make pure water, it is by combining H2 and 02. THat kind of water has no memory at all and is even dangerous if you use it to irrigate a plant.
The common water is suspected to contain atom clusters of catalytic elements, metals that you cannot detect by conventionnal chemical analysis. For example clusters of atoms of gold combined with sodium metal (Na-Au) but also copper-Na, etc..These clusters form an unique atom having the particularity to share their electrons a particular way (Boose-Einstein condensate) makin these clusters supraconducting. What does it implies: when the water is submited to a resonant Electro-magnetic field a current shaped like the field is generated in the clusters.They keep the EM information a long time (up to 3 months) because the current generated by the EM vibrate in the clusters with praticaly no electrical loss. This means the water hold and can generate back the EM field informations (photon emittance) which can be detected the same way the informations are detected from a plant or a human organ.(carl Popp experiences) Homeopathic remedies work that way: the resonant EM field of the product remain up to three month in the clusters
When the water with clusters is submited to a specially catalized electrolysis in presence of Carbon or Sulfates, the clusters structure collapse and the metals re-appear ( if we analyse conventionnaly the water), together with an excess heat phenomena (perhaps the so called 'cool fusion phenomen")
When the body of a human has a feeling (fear or love) the body emit a resonant EM field which can be memorised in the supraconducting clusters of the water.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

The water will only take the shape of the current item in the water. Otherwise, you would not see the shape of the current flower, you'd see a mix of what used to be in the water. Thus, once the flower is removed, eventually over some period of time, the water will no longer be shaped like a flower because the flower was removed. So, there is no "storage" happening. The water only keeps that pattern for as long as the flower is in it. Why doesn't this occur to this guy, I can only wonder. Experts get that tunnel vision I guess.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
There is consciousness at every level, from the microscopic to the macroscopic. It's all ONE.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
That's very strange and very interesting.

The discovery could literally change our understanding about everything in existence, but more importantly ourselves.

One profound thought that instantly jumps out, is if water has consciousness and a capacity for memory, then since human beings are made up of a lot of the stuff, WE or more accurately our consciousness are not actually what we think it / we are...we're transport for conscious water that is actually ourselves.

Our life experiences give us memories...our memories are stored in our consciousness, a consciousness which is actually belonging to the water which is within our body / cells etc., and not the flesh that transports it around.

Yeah, very weird...and yeah, i am over using the word 'conscious' too much, but i'm hammering this out and can't think of something better....i'm creating here!

We see ourselves as a flesh and bone being, with a fleshy brain which is where 'we' develop our sense of self...what if our fleshy brains does nothing of the sort, what if instead our processes of learning and educating ourselves are really only simply organising or training our fleshy 'consciousness carrier' we call a brain, to better enable and facilitate the consciousness that is in reality the water that resides and permeates through it?

If so, this might actually mean that water delivered via icy space borne comets and the like, to planets and bodies scattered throughout all of Universal existence, is not as we commonly see it just delivery of the basic requirements for biological life, but actually delivering the consciousness that will both enable and make use of that biological 'fleshy' life as a kind of...host / vehicle / platform for itself?

A water ice comet blasts past a star in a solar system and what happens?

Of course, it begins to melt and vent and portions of the comet leave as water vapour while the bulk of water ice continues on it's journey through space aboard a comet..what happens to the water that was vapourised off the comet? It could eventually be dragged onto a planet by gravity, and this does happen over billions of years, it happened to Earth...convenient way for a water based consciousness to spread itself around interstellar space isn't it!

The possibilities are endless.

A linked Universal consciousness, permeating throughout...everywhere in the Cosmos.

Water, conscious water, may even be what has come to be considered...God.
edit on 19-4-2012 by MysterX because: LOT's of finger bashing typos, probably more i missed.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Here is an interesting video on Water, it makes some compelling claims and very interesting observations, I only supply the information as such, you can decide your take on it.....

An amazing documentary – Voda (Water)
video.google.com...

I hope I did this correctly............

Personally I think it is an EXCELLENT video and has a lot of believability
edit on 2012/4/19 by PerceptiveOne because: personal tag

DAMN............ this one is NOT in ENGLISH........... sorry for the wasted effort
edit on 2012/4/19 by PerceptiveOne because: screwed up

www.putlocker.com...#

ENGLISH VERSION
edit on 2012/4/19 by PerceptiveOne because: correct file located

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by theruthlessone

Yes, I saw that.
I also saw these:

Institute of Statics and Dynamics of Aerospace Structures (ISD)
Institute of Combustion Technology for Aerospace Engineering (IVLR)
www.uni-stuttgart.de...

I suppose it could be any one of the three but it would be nice if there were some source other than a youtube video. One with some details of the experiments.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Heres my thread about water, on the same path!

Amazing stuff, I cant believe the spiritualness of this topic, the whole conciousness and peace idea..simply amazing...

My Thread

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Covertblack
A new computer in the future that uses water, instead of precious metals, to transmit information. Odd.
Well there goes my side money job selling computer scrap

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Think about this. If information can be put into water and the rise of all of thses bottled water companies and the use of the bottled water by everybody.
Who is to say that the corporations behind these bottles of water are not using it to control us.

This is scary stuff really.
I do not have the time but someone needs to look into the main water bottling companies and follow where they come from. I can only guess one thing. I bet that the people behind the new world order and the illuminai if there is such a thing are behind these companies.
Someone here with the time and intellligence needs to follow the money.
We are so worried about mind rays and other means of control I wonder if this is the real way they control the population. I know its seems far fetched but if they figured out how to do it then we are all screwed because we cannot live without water.
One thing i will add is that the whole sending Love to water before it freezes experiment
I for one will be talking to my water.
Since everything is essentially water (our food) I think this gives new insight into the whole praying or blessing your food and water before you eat it.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

My point exactly.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I know I have posted this one on here before. I challenge the naysayers to do this experiment. It really does seem to imprint with conscious intention. I utilized a solid crystal forming process so that my results could be corroborated at a later date. I am just about to run through a new series of experiments which I am documenting. Using a similar method any tips to improve the experiment greatly appreciated.

I just wanted to add that I have a large collection of microscope analysis footage on this experiment the video above which I filmed was and experiment I duplicated of Maseru Emoto's I changed the medium slightly to utilize a forming process which would not melt so that it could be observed in its completed state without fear of it melting or changing due to temperature conditions.
edit on 19-4-2012 by Shirak because: add a bit more.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Does thought not put into action effect it's surroundings or object of intent - debatable

Yes it certainly does, BUT, trying to prove your mind has energy won't work if you focus on your mind, moving mind particals.There is nothing to move in inner mind to inner mind dialogue.

If you have a sudden thought, like a jolt, the effect will be stored in water. It could even interact with other thoughts.

Q. Can water store the pattern of a complex life form, and if so, how?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Water based, information technology? Wow, just wow! LOL

But i believe there is another usage of this since time known to us. Shamans and medicinemen in the past are doing this aswell, to perform magic and sorcery. Sounds unbelievable, just ask Ripley....

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Ericthenewbie

yea... the 'labels' that are on those bottles where put there BY the Dr. himself.. AFTER the fact.. NOT before..

so .. a little side note that isn't readily available

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Yes but it's not a very good conversationalist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join