It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable: Water has personality and can store information.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+57 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Researchers have uncovered methods of proving water not only has a memory, but one that can be effected by your consciousness! Did you know it was proven bacteria know instantly when a CME occurs; apparently the message travels must faster than light and they're confident it's the water that allows this

The implications of this for sensor technology and probably even communications are exciting!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
you can tell if water is safe to drink or not if you hold rudra beads over them.
yeh defiantly irrelevant
edit on 19-4-2012 by biggmoneyme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

I think he stole his research!

youtu.be...

Metalocalypse came up with it first!

But seriously, that is pretty cool. First thing I thought of was that episode I linked above about recording on water.

I can't embed it, the user disabled the embed feature.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Very cool S&F for you...reminds me of Dr. Masaru Emoto's work with water consciousness and intent;

Additional information on his work
edit on 19-4-2012 by Ericthenewbie because: fix link

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Now this is like totally interesting.

So is water good for us or bad for us?

Is water the Alien species that has taken over the world?

I think I'm scared to drink the water now.

Least the water can do is make me smarter.

Some days I think the water makes people a thorn in my side. It's a no wonder why people always say, don't drink the water. They knew from the start and us fools have been drinking it for a long time.

Bah...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Cool find! S&F!
With so much water on our planet I can only imagine what memories it holds...

ETA: So does this mean each and every time we drink water we consume the memories of the earth?
edit on 19-4-2012 by Bigfoot12714 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Least the water can do is make me smarter.

That actually could explain a lot about our brain seeing as how we're 70% water.....

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
Did you know it was proven bacteria know instantly when a CME occurs

Very fascinating.

Did you have a link to any information about the bacteria/CME connection? I didn't see anything about that in the video. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

70% just like our nice blue planet called "earth" now isnt that a coincidence...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

This isn't new, a Japanese scientist did his tests on water and from it made awesome discoveries.

The Hidden Messages in Water

Water, Consciousness & Intent: Dr. Masaru Emoto

edit on 19-4-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by easy12

Well actually Earth is 75% water

edit on 19-4-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by easy12

well, a lot of people think that the earth is not just a planet but has thoughts and feelings.... could be, could be...

the whole topic sure gives me some thoughts and feelings....
thought number one: in the beginning process of dehydration, (not alcohol induced) do we get stupider?
we have to leave out the alcohol dehydration or the answer is a resounding YES

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Great find OP... truly amazing.

I wonder if they can "read" the information in the water.

If the water is changing form based on contact with things, then we should be able to figure out what it came in contact with once we can read it. Imagine the implications of that.

Although, I have to wonder if what they are seeing in the images is just added complexity to the water molecule, such as other atoms or molecules bonding to it and therefore, altering it's structure in the ways we see in the pictures.

Regardless, it just shows how little we "know" about the world around us.

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Dont't wanna argue with you mate, and I don't trust wikipedia fully but even wiki says : Water covers 70.9% of the Earth's surface

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by easy12

Well actually Earth is 75% water

edit on 19-4-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

No it is 74.999 reoccurring
I just drank a big glass
edit on 19-4-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

I drank a bottle + provided at least 1 link, even if its only "wikipedia"

+44 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

The Earth's surface is approximately 71% water.
The Earth's mass is approximately 0.023% water.

BTW, there is no "Aerospace Institute at the University of Stuttgart". Besides the fact that absolutely no information is provided about how the "experiment" was conducted. How were the images made? How were the amounts of water controlled? Were all the various "samples" made at the same time, under the same conditions?

Since this is in the science forum, these are questions which should be addressed if these "experiments" are to be seriously considered.

edit on 4/19/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
A new computer in the future that uses water, instead of precious metals, to transmit information. Odd.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Water has "information" in it?
Water has more information at the mouth of a river than the source.(from OP vid)
Water also has more sediment at the mouth of a river than the source. Hmm...
Solutes and ionization can cause two drops of water from the same bucket to be nonidentical. I'm assuming he used ultrapure D.I. water for his experiment, but his testers used different pipettes to make the drops. Hmm... maybe not a case of the water being magic, but more of an experimental error.

He didn't seem to explain his imaging technique. Maybe in the article, but I'm assuming it's something gimmicky like aura photos.

Forgive me for not jumping on the "magic water" bandwagon, but I think this can be explained by a natural mechanism.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Researchers have uncovered methods of proving water not only has a memory, but one that can be effected by your consciousness! Did you know it was proven bacteria know instantly when a CME occurs; apparently the message travels must faster than light and they're confident it's the water that allows this

The implications of this for sensor technology and probably even communications are exciting!

More evidence that we are designed and our creator is connected through the entanglement of the hydrogen cycle. Every star is connected to every other particle of hydrogen. Consciousness preexists matter. Science commits blasphemy against the Spirit (Consciousness) by denying our obvious design.

See this thread. LINK

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join