It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Feel Chemtrailish...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Since emails were brought up,
I thought I would throw this into the mix.

www.youtube.com...

DemocracyNow.org - National Security Agency whistleblower William Binney reveals he believes domestic surveillance has become more expansive under President Obama than President George W. Bush. He estimates the NSA has assembled 20 trillion "transactions" — phone calls, emails and other forms of data — from Americans. This likely includes copies of almost all of the emails sent and received from most people living in the United States. Binney talks about Section 215 of the USA PATRIOT Act and challenges NSA Director Keith Alexander's assertion that the NSA is not intercepting information about U.S. citizens.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

WoW!!!!

already said I don't know how to convert cubic centimeters to square meters and vice versa. Help me out. Is the sun shining a laser concentrated beam consisting of one specific frequency to a cubic centimeter on the earth or even the ionosphere?

A cubic centimeter, to a square meter??? Means, 'what'. exactly""

.....there are PLENTY of on-line resources to search for, to do that.....(even though "cubic" versus "square" don't actually relate)......

Here, this is a (sort-of) mental image for you.....a CENTIMETER is just under one-half an inch in length.....(more like A THIRD of an inch......BECAUSE< ONE "inch" = 2.54 centimeters)

OK>>>> Picture a (small) sugar cube...

THAT ^ ^ ^ is a "cubic centimeter.

A "square" meter?/ Different......a Meter is 100 centimeters......so, one meter is just over 39 inches.....or, to picture it....just over ONE 'yard' ( 3 feet is ONE yard).

A "square yard" is a way to measure a surface area.....when we get into "cubics"???? Then, they are THREE dimensional.....(....I can't believe I have to explain this.....so basic, these concepts are....)......

edit on Sun 22 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

Having copies of emails, and using computers to parse for red flags, is a huge difference from "reading the nation's emails".

I know you didn't say this, but it needed to be repeated.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

Yeah and then throw in the key words as they relate to ELF's i.e. how many people are talking about Kardashian (translation: how effective is our subliminal programming) and how many people are talking about constitutional inherent rights (translation: how effective is our subliminal programming.) Then it becomes clear what Sky Net is for. It's to process the data of a global populace to see if they are correct in their thinking. Or if they need more ELF's. And to geographically locate the areas that need more ELF's. And to individually locate the individuals who seem immune. And to categorize them as terrorists because they are as far as the ultra paranoid insane regime that set this all up is concerned.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

ELFs, and the "Kardashians"?????

OK.......'jumping the shark' is now official.......

The fonz jumps the shark to spawn the famous phrase now used for your favourite shows such as the Simpsons.

Iconic........

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

The statement was:

However.......can you 'please' answer the query?? ABOUT......the amount of SOLAR energy which 'shines' on our planet EVERY DAY, compared to......what we 'puny' Humans can do?????

along with other statements implying that the sun is so much more of a problem than HAARP could ever be as far as power - watts - reaching earth and earth's atmosphere.

Information on how many watts come to earth from the sun is given on the internet variously depending on latitude, noon, how far through the atmosphere etc. Here is a sampling:

Basics of Solar Energy

Average over the entire earth = 164 Watts per square meter over a 24 hour day

8 hour summer day, 40 degree latitude 600 Watts per sq. meter

The Basic Facts And Information About Sunlight

The yearly average density of Sun's irradiance at the top Earth's atmosphere on an imaginary surface perpendicular to the sunlight rays is approximately 1366 watt per square meter according to information from National Institute of Standards and Technology

Since the total surface area of a sphere is π×d2, the amount of sunlight power per unit area that reaches our atmosphere averaged over entire Earth's surface is ¼ of solar constant, or about 341 W/sq.m. From this amount about 29% is reflected back to space, 23% is absorbed in the atmosphere, and 48% reaches the surface.

Thus, an average amount of power received at the Earth surface per square meter is 341×0.48=163 W/sq.m, or 15 watt per square foot.

The solar power density at the equator on a bright day at noon is about 1000 watts per square meter.

Solar Radiation at Earth

At Earth's distance from the Sun, about 1,368 watts of energy in the form of EM radiation from the Sun fall on an area of one square meter.

Climate and Earth's Energy Budget

The Earth’s climate is a solar powered system. Globally, over the course of the year, the Earth system—land surfaces, oceans, and atmosphere—absorbs an average of about 240 watts of solar power per square meter (one watt is one joule of energy every second).

At Earth’s average distance from the Sun (about 150 million kilometers), the average intensity of solar energy reaching the top of the atmosphere directly facing the Sun is about 1,360 watts per square meter, according to measurements made by the most recent NASA satellite missions.

How much power is 1,360 watts? An incandescent light bulb uses anywhere from 40 to 100 watts. A microwave uses about 1000 watts. If for just one hour, you could capture and re-use all the solar energy arriving over a single square meter at the top of the atmosphere directly facing the Sun—an area no wider than an adult’s outstretched arm span—you would have enough to run a refrigerator all day.

I'm going to look at watts per square centimeter because that is how the output from the HAARP ionospheric heater is described.

How many square centimeters equal a square meter?

1 squared meter equals 10,000 square centimeters

The various values we have so far depending on whether the watts from the sun are hitting the atmosphere or the surface and depending on where on the surface or what time of day they are hitting per square meter:

164, 240, 341, 600, 1000, 1360, 1366, 1368

These values per square centimeter become:

.064, .024, .0341, .06, .136, .1366, .1368

In the link (picked up by a few other links) the output of the HAARP ionospheric heater is described in cubic centimeters. A cubic centimeter is a measure of volume and doesn't really relate to a square centimeter because that is a measure of area. PB gave an example of a small sugar cube for a cubic centimeter. If we flatten out the small sugar cube it might create an area of 6 square centimeters but as it turns out this is not needed. The original quote:

The Military's Pandora's Box

The Eastlund ionospheric heater was different; the radio frequency (RF) radiation was concentrated and focused to a point in the ionosphere. This difference throws an unprecedented amount of energy into the ionosphere. The Eastlund device would allow a concentration of one watt per cubic centimeter, compared to others only able to deliver about one millionth of one watt.

(continued next)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

(continued from previous)

However, Eastlund's patent says something different:

Text of Eastlund Patent

transmitting said electromagnetic radiation from said earth's surface substantially parallel to and along at least one of the earth's naturally occurring and diverging magnetic field lines and focused so as to provide a power flux of about 0.1 to about 1 watt per square centimeter at an altitude of at least 250 km

And Eastlund, himself, is quoted as saying:

Wild Blue Yonder

While grilling a steak at his backyard, Eastlund used a cooking analogy to illustrate HAARP's anticipated surface power level of one-watt per square centimeter.

And an essay on HAARP capabilities also gives the value as 1 watt per square centimeter:

The Scientific Perspectives of High Frequency Radio Wave

The HAARP project is expected to generate over 1 billion watts when it is completed. It is capable of delivering one watt per square centimeter which can cause the ionosphere to increase and decrease in altitude.

So there is 1 watt per square centimeter from HAARP hitting the wrong side of the ionosphere compared to a maximum value of .1368 watts hitting the outer atmosphere per square centimeter from the sun. Additionally, there are now dated research programs from the HAARP facility which measured and quantified how much the HAARP signal could be amplified once it entered the ionosphere.

ELF/VLF Wave-injection

A three year research program is proposed to establish an array of wideband ELF/VLF receiversand to conduct continuous measurements of the magnetospheric response to the injection of ELF/VLF waves using the HAARP HF heater.

The primary objective...and to study the characteristics of these signals to determine the degree to which injected ELF/VLF signals are amplified by the magnetospheric plasma, leading to the triggering of new emissions and enhanced precipitation of energetic electrons from the radiation belts.

p.s.: this doesn't even begin to address tapping into the electrojet.

edit on 23-4-2012 by luxordelphi because: add electrojet aside

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

ELFs, and the "Kardashians"????? OK.......'jumping the shark' is now official.......

In light of your shark post...I may have been unclear. ELF's are not iconic. This is because they are silent and unseen and because open, available research into them and their effects ends in the 1970's or 1980's. When a system like:

Government Aims to Build a 'Data Eye in the Sky'

...social scientists are trying to mine the vast resources of the Internet — Web searches and Twitter messages, Facebook and blog posts, the digital location trails generated by billions of cellphones...

The most optimistic researchers believe that these storehouses of “big data” will for the first time reveal sociological laws of human behavior — enabling them to predict political crises, revolutions and other forms of social and economic instability, just as physicists and chemists can predict natural phenomena.

The three-year experiment, to begin in April, is being financed by the Intelligence Advanced Research Projects Activity, or Iarpa (pronounced eye-AR-puh), part of the office of the director of national intelligence.

So far there have been only scattered examples of the potential of mining social media. Last year HP Labs researchers used Twitter data to accurately predict box office revenues of Hollywood movies.

Some scientists are skeptical. They cite the Pentagon’s ill-fated Project Camelot in the 1960s, which also explored the possibility that social science could predict political and economic events, but was canceled in the face of widespread criticism by scholars.

The project focused on Chile, with the goal of developing methods for anticipating “violent changes” and offering ways of averting possible rebellions. It led to an uproar among social scientists, who argued that the study would compromise their professional ethics.

In recent years, however, academic opposition to military financing of research has faded.

is put into place, it's first priority is to generate revenue. Second, it is to determine what the populace is talking about. What are they interested in? Where is their attention? What effect are the false stories in the media having? Are they being believed and acted upon? Have they succeeded in taking the attention off of enslavement and putting it on, for instance, the Kardashians?

ELF's of certain frequencies can hypnotize, creating a situation wherein we are led from one piece of nonsense to another...kind of like catching a whiff of hazlenut cookies and following that from house to house looking for the source only to wind up at the strongest point and discover that it's a new scent of air freshener.

It is not only a minority report, as it relates to the non-programmables, but is also a projection of self-fulfilling destinies based on entertainment. It is so unreal as to be surreal.

And, btb, I don't know what 'jumping the shark' is. Is this a Brit term? I know what riding the tiger is and I know that once you get on there's a real problem with getting off. Still...the thrills of the ride itself, unparalleled, and so I guess it would be with riding the shark as well. Thinking about it, are you?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

since HAARP does not use ELF's, and generateds them indirectly at 100km altitude, how do you suppose they interact with chemtrails in the troposphere and lower stratosphere??

I would guess in the same way that they interact with submarines under the ocean. Submarines are, after all, are lot closer to us than they are to the troposphere.

Extremely slowly and not actually sending messages at all per se - just telling them to "pop up" and get a message by other means??

from Project Sanguine on Wiki

Because of the extremely small bandwidth of the ELF band, the transmitters had a very slow data rate. They couldn't transmit voice (audio) but only short coded text messages of a few letters.[4][8] Reportedly it took 15 minutes to transmit a single 3 letter code group.[9][8] Therefore the system was not used to relay operational orders, but served a "bell-ringer" function, ordering specific submarines to the surface to receive detailed orders by ordinary radio and satellite communications links.[8]

Or perhaps in the same way that they are used to search out underground facilities or look for things to mine.

Here's how they do that - perhaps you could relate how you think it applies or can be used or utilises chemtrails?

Or maybe the same way that they're used to detect enemy craft over the horizon.

they don't use ELF for that at all - they use HF - at about a million times the frequency of ELF (3-45 MHz as opposed to 3-30 Hz)
edit on 23-4-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

WoW!!!!

already said I don't know how to convert cubic centimeters to square meters and vice versa. Help me out. Is the sun shining a laser concentrated beam consisting of one specific frequency to a cubic centimeter on the earth or even the ionosphere?

.....there are PLENTY of on-line resources to search for, to do that.....(even though "cubic" versus "square" don't actually relate)......

Here, this is a (sort-of) mental image for you.....a CENTIMETER is just under one-half an inch in length.....(more like A THIRD of an inch......BECAUSE< ONE "inch" = 2.54 centimeters)

A "square" meter?/ Different......a Meter is 100 centimeters......so, one meter is just over 39 inches.....or, to picture it....just over ONE 'yard' ( 3 feet is ONE yard).

A "square yard" is a way to measure a surface area.....when we get into "cubics"???? Then, they are THREE dimensional.....(....I can't believe I have to explain this.....so basic, these concepts are....)......

Well people who tend to not know everything seem to ask questions to better their understanding.
A question was asked by the OP, I have asked thousands of questions, You PB weed whomever have asked thousands of questions.

Your answer is appreciated for sure, you last comment was unnecessary as it was derogatory at the maximum.
".(....I can't believe I have to explain this.....so basic, these concepts are....)......"

Regards, Iwinder
edit on 23-4-2012 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

ELF's will penetrate almost anything except the ionosphere.

The Effects of Earth's Upper Atmosphere on Radio Signals

Earth's atmosphere, however, acts an opaque barrier to much of the electromagnetic spectrum. The atmosphere absorbs most of the wavelengths shorter than ultraviolet, most of the wavelengths between infrared and microwaves, and most of the longest radio waves.

The main frequency ranges allowed to pass through the atmosphere are referred to as the radio window. The radio window consists of frequencies which range from about 5 MHz (5 million hertz) to 30 GHz (30 billion hertz). The low-frequency end of the window is limited by signals being reflected by the ionosphere back into space

Because ELF's can go through almost anything, they can be used to communicate underwater with submarines and underground with subterranian installations and for over-the-horizon detection.

HAARP

The military says the HAARP system could: replace the huge Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) submarine communication system operating in Michigan and Wisconsin with a new and more compact technology; be used to replace the over-the-horizon radar system that was once planned for the current location of HAARP, with a more flexible and accurate system;

Haarp and bin laden

Frequency/Very Long Frequency radio waves can bounce off and penetrate the Earth. By measuring anomalies in the return signal, the military has had some success in creating "images" of underground facilities, including human-made tunnels and natural cavities.

Such signals, according to the HAARP Web site, "can penetrate deeply beneath the surface and interact with the geological structure of the Earth. ... The research called for in this effort is to assess the viability of exploiting the concept of electromagnetic induction to detect and image subterranean features such as tunnels, bunkers and other potential military targets."

The ELF wave is very long and presents special transmission problems.

Extremely Low Frequency Transmitter Site

The site has more than 28 miles of over-head signal transmission line that form part of the “electrical” antenna to radiate the ELF signal from the two-acre transmitting facility.

The Navy’s ELF communications system is the only operational communications system that can penetrate seawater to great depths and is virtually jam proof from both natural and man-made interference.

ELF

the ELF system uses frequencies of 76-82 Hz, the wavelengths of which are over 3500km – a quarter of the earths diameter

As antennae lengths needed to propagate signals has to be half the length of the cycle of the wave, this would mean that the antennae needed to produce a 76Khz signal would be 1800km long.

The ELF's that are generated still need to be transmitted. They are no good just randomly careening between the ionosphere and the surface of the earth. Enter the nantenna. I couldn't find a study or article or patent speaking specifically about a nantenna for directionalizing and transmitting the very low stupifying ELF frequency but this one about the semi-virtual solar nantenna should be good enough to point you in the right direction. Keep in mind that the receiver can also be semi-virtual and does not need to have anywhere near the dimensions of the transmitter.

Solar Nantenna

We have designed nantenna elements that capture electromagnetic energy from naturally occurring solar radiation and thermal earth radiation. The size of the antenna is relative to the wavelength of light we intend to harvest.

As illustrated in Fig 2, the electrical size of the antenna (comprised of radiation beam pattern) is much larger than the physical size of the antenna.

The virtual large surface area antenna focuses the electromagnetic energy onto the nano-sized energy conversion material fabricated at the antenna feedpoint.

Frequency Selective Surface (FSS) structures have been successfully designed and implemented for use in radio (RF) and microwave frequency applications.

So nantenna, disguised as contrail cirrus, or just haze, with global coverage and the sky is the limit as far as how low can you go with frequency and still have a long enough antenna.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

WoW!!!!

You should stay away from trying to explain math concepts. As clearly you are incapable of understanding some of the simplest conversions and reasons for it's application.

Cubic centimeters to square meters is a useful conversion for finding how much volume of a material is needed to cover a specific surface area. An example could be ... how much lawn fertilizer do I need to cover my lawn. I know that 10 cubic centimeters of fertilizer is enough to cover one square meter of grass.

I can't believe this needs to be explained to you. These concepts are so basic.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

Perhaps you may wish to take a step back and think a bit more?

Cubic centimeters to square meters is a useful conversion for finding how much volume of a material is needed to cover a specific surface area.

...because, the POINT of my post is lost, there....it seems.....and it continues:

An example could be ... how much lawn fertilizer do I need to cover my lawn...

CASE in point. I am CERTAINLY aware of the calculations to use some CUBIC QUANTITY of "something" to spread out in a thin layer....(as in "fertilizer").....

BUT.......so-called "chemtrails" (which are merely contrails, composed of frozen tiny ice crystals) are NOT fertilizer.....nor, are they "thin" (in a three-dimensional sense).

That is the "point" here.

edit on Tue 24 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
So the HAARP ionospheric heater is 7 times more powerful than the rays of the sun hitting at the very top of the atmosphere. (The sun's rays lose about 1/2 of their power by the time they filter through the various levels of the atmosphere and hit the earth.) This heater is quite a deal. Quite a concentrated wallop deal. The sun hits at the top of the atmosphere with 1,368 watts per square meter. The HAARP ionospheric heater hits the inside of the ionosphere with 1 watt per square centimeter which becomes 10,000 watts per square meter. This is starting to sound a bit scary. But this is really only the beginning of the power of this thing. This power is really only like a match starting what becomes a forest fire. One of the reasons that HAARP is operating seemingly unchecked is because this experiment is so cutting edge that many people who work in the fields of expertise related to it are unable to understand the potential.

There is an outfit on the web that searches for ELF's - extremely low frequency waves. These are the waves that are created when the HAARP ionospheric heater blasts the ionosphere. These are the waves, in some very low frequencies, that can stupify - cause us to be lethargic, apathetic, uncaring, unconcerned, can't be bothered while things crash around us. Here is what they have to say about strange ELF's:

Unusual signals at Phi Hertz are being recieved on Earth

These signals appear with no clear relationship with any known source. They are not related to solar anomalies or any known weather pattern. They do vary in amplitude or intensity and are irregular with their timing. We will continue to monitor this frequency and will display the result. These signals have been detected on a global scale and are of extreme interest."

ELFRAD (Extremely Low Frequency Research And Development), a self-funded research organization which tracks radiation on Earth through an array of antennas, has found an extremely low frequency signal at phi, or 1.618033 Hertz, or cycles per second.

Natural ELF's as opposed to man-made are described here:

EXTREMELY LOW FREQUENCY (ELF) FIELDS

Natural electric fields at extremely low frequencies are very weak, while those of man-made origin are much stronger.

And here is described the unnatural generation of ELF's within our bio-sphere as opposed to natural forces at work in space just outside our bio-sphere:

ULF/ELF/VLF PROJECT

A primary natural example of waves is the so-called ELF/VLF chorus, which is well known as the most intense electromagnetic emission in near-earth space, and which is a driver of electron precipitation, believed to be responsible for pulsating aurora and the morning side diffuse aurora. The generation mechanism of this intense coherent laser-like emission is not yet understood, in spite of many years of observations and theoretical analyses.

Other waves that are prominently observed in subauroral regions include ion-cyclotron waves in the ULF range.

An exciting component of the PARS ULF/ELF/VLF Project involves active generation of ULF/ELF/VLF waves by modulated HAARP HF heating.

Such waves may well get amplified and lead to triggering of additional waves (i.e., at frequencies other than that is transmitted) as a result of interactions with energetic particles.

A much broader set of phenomena can be investigated with HAARP compared to the >1.2 kHz excitation which was practical in Siple Station, Antarctica experiments, since with HAARP it is possible to excite waves at frequencies below 1 kHz, including waves in the low-ELF (

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

This is a very scary weapon and it becomes more clear why the European Union and other governments and others have tried to stop it.

'Scary weapon'
I've never read so much rubbish. It is only a 'scary weapon' in the minds of die-hard conspiracy theorists. Thanks for posting as it did give me a real chortle. Have you tried tin foil to keep the waves out! Absolutely amazing how some people can let themselves get sucked into conspiracy theories like this? It has obviously taken over a great part of your life. Keep posting the comedy snippets!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

The ionosphere is the bubble that protects us from harmful frequencies of ELF's. Tin foil hats are not going to do it. Deliberately created ELF's of harmful frequencies on the wrong side of the ionosphere, in greater strengths than nature allows us to experience, and utilizing them, by directing them to subdue a population isn't something that kevlar can protect against. Well, maybe, to some extent. But by including an opposing magnetic field in order to combat the magnetic field of the ELF, some other protections are lost. Really, though, this is kind of off-topic because human beings have, within themselves, the free-will ability to vibrate independently of enforced vibrations. This thread was not really to adress the physical dangers of ELF's, which cause death via cancer and other organic malfunctions in the short or long term. Early in the thread this was briefly covered.

Further, the Warfighter, the ultimate soldier, needs to be psychologically manipulated as well as the rest of the population in order to agree to enslavement or just watch it happen without caring. So encasing in armor that would protect against mind-altering ELF's would become counter-productive.

But, I'll entertain you to the extent that, apparently, there are protections, for the elite, very expensive and experimental developed and in development. Here from a 2008 article:

Magnetic bubble to protect Mars explorers

Another idea would be to swathe the spaceship with a replica of earth's own magnetic field, deflecting incoming cosmic rays.

British and Portuguese scientists have taken a fresh look at this old concept and say the magnetic field does not, in fact, have to be huge - just a 'bubble' a few hundred metres across would suffice.

It would not work against a somewhat less dangerous problem, of high-energy cosmic rays that fly across interstellar distances, but the ship could be swathed with material, like a Kevlar bulletproof waistcoat, to protect against that threat.

As far as the most powerful weapon ever created, let's look at some history with Eastlund, the father, via patents, of HAARP.

HAARP Knock, Knock, Knocking on Heaven's Door

Deeply submerged submarines can receive secure messages through ELF radio communication. But the antenna needed to generate a desirable transmission frequency such as 30Hz must be more than 1,200 miles long. Real estate parcels this shape are hard to come by on the ground, but not in the air. As in the case of earthpenetrating tomography, high-frequency radio energy transmitted into the Auroral electrojet can form a submarine communications ELF antenna thousands of miles long. Consequently, HAARP can beam ELF waves at nearly any portion of the Northern Hemisphere by using oblique heating.

Eastlund worked under contract for the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (now called ARPA) and was awarded three patents one of which was classified until 1991 for inventions dealing with ionospheric modification. One of the most grandiose systems described in his patents is a 40-mile square, HAARP-like radio transmitter that would have used huge amounts of electric power generated by turbines burning natural gas drawn from the vast North Slope reserves. "Full global shield" was conceived to wipe out the guidance systems of missiles in flight anywhere in the world.

"I founded and led the ARCO program until 1987," Eastlund says. "About that time Edward Teller visited Robert Hirsch, the ARCO vice president who had hired me. I don't know the direct results of that discussion, but shortly thereafter new [secret] initiatives began which I was not privy to, and I declined further involvement."

Teller is a co-designer of the hydrogen bomb and was the arch-proponent of the now-abandoned X-ray-laser the centerpiece of Ronald Reagan's Star molars missile-defense program. Asked about his involvement in the beginnings of HAARP, Teller responded "I have no idea about that. I don't remember anything about it."

Richard Williams, a physical chemist and consultant to the Sarnoff Laboratory at Princeton dJniversity, sees things differently. "Eastlund is an intellectual ace and a technologically savvy guy," he says, "though there is a bit of Dr. Strangelove in him."

Speculation and controversy surround the question of whether HAARP's 1.7 gigawatts (1.7 billion watts) of effective radiated power in the 2.8to 10MHz frequency range might cause lasting damage to Earth's upper atmosphere. By comparison, the energy level is more than 3,000 times greater than the biggest commercial AM radio transmitters.

(continued...)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Solar Nantenna

We have designed nantenna elements that capture electromagnetic energy from naturally occurring solar radiation and thermal earth radiation. The size of the antenna is relative to the wavelength of light we intend to harvest.

As illustrated in Fig 2, the electrical size of the antenna (comprised of radiation beam pattern) is much larger than the physical size of the antenna.

The virtual large surface area antenna focuses the electromagnetic energy onto the nano-sized energy conversion material fabricated at the antenna feedpoint.

Frequency Selective Surface (FSS) structures have been successfully designed and implemented for use in radio (RF) and microwave frequency applications.

So nantenna, disguised as contrail cirrus, or just haze, with global coverage and the sky is the limit as far as how low can you go with frequency and still have a long enough antenna.

"Nantenna" are printed circuits for photovoltaic electricity generation, often of gold. LIGHT is not ELF!!

Here's the wiki article on nantenna

Perhaps you'd like to explain more how they relate to chemtrails - this is going to be fascinating

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

(continued from previous)

"HAARP will dump enormous amounts of energy into the upper atmosphere. We don't know what will happen," says Williams. "My concern is its effect on a global scale - you can't localize the effects. With experiments on this scale, irreparable damage could be done in a short time. The immediate need is for open discussion. To do otherwise would be an act of global vandalism."

Eastlund himself observes that "There has never been a transmitter of this power in this frequency band. It would be wise to assess its impact."

The 440-page HAARP environmental-impact statement filed by the Air Force says that the normally upward-directed IRI transmissions can raise the internal body temperature of nearby people; ignite road flares in the trunks of cars; detonate aerial munitions that use electronic fuses; and scramble aircraft communications, navigation, and flight-control systems.

And beyond the Dr. Strangelove aspects of HAARP, take a look at why blasting the ionosphere is a bad idea:

Tampering with the Ionosphere

It is important to remember that the ionosphere is an active electrical UV shield which protects the biosphere from the constant bombardment of high-energy radiation and particles from space. This conducting plasma, along with the Earth's magnetic field, traps the electrical plasma of space and holds it back from going directly to the earth's surface, says Charles Yost of Dynamic Systems, Leicester, North Carolina. Power line harmonic resonance causes fallout of charged particles from the Van Allen (radiation) belts, and the falling ions cause ice crystals which precipitate rain clouds. HAARP can release a thousandfold-greater amount of energy than the power injected into the ionosphere.

Non-linear effects mean small input with multi-gigawatt pulsing leads to exponentially larger output. A "non-linear reaction" results from a small input of energy entering an environmental instability and producing a vastly increased energy output.

As far as how much I know about HAARP - I made it clear in the beginning of the thread that my knowledge is a smattering above squat. I spent a couple of nights researching for this thread and a couple more nights in order to be able to respond to pooh poohs, like yours, not really knowing if the information would take me toward or away from you all's arguments. HAARP never really intrigued me because it just seemed so complicated but the recent threads on mind-control and transhumanism relating to chemtrails, HAARP and resonances peaked my interest. And that's why I thought I would try a tie-in. It is not magic that subdues a freedom-loving nation. It is by device. And threat of such a weapon would be enough to subdue global leadership outcry while their populations are subdued through ELF's.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

There appears to be nothing in that post about weapons at all - what do you think is the "scary weapon" part of it??

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

WoW!! Brilliant!! For once, we agree:

......I made it clear in the beginning of the thread that my knowledge is a smattering above squat.

Now......MY knowledge is pretty well-established....as IS the knowledge of quite a few other contributors here on ATS.

Let me try this angle: Let's say that 'you' (or anyone) goes to a college, with the purpose of wanting to learn something. Say, Med school (or, whatever is your interest).

Now......do you go to this school, and then challenge those who ALREADY know more than you, who are trying to TEACH.......and claim that they're wrong??

Think about it..........
edit on Wed 25 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join