It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Feel Chemtrailish...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

lol...lol...lol...so what about it? Would change the title from 'I Feel Chemtrailish' to 'I Feel Chemish' but the thing about that thing is that it's already set itself in stone. LOVE the song. Thank the Man.

I like my music fix in the morning and in the evening and, on a topical note, I think you're onto something. I suspect that the same way that the brain wants to 'lock-on' to the du jour ELF frequency, it can be distracted by
music. Oh and BTB that last note seemed like it was getting down into those ELF's.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

Colonel: sorry your post was removed. Was kind of snide, Sneed. Still...what's a chemtrail thread without a smattering of 'off-topic post' placards? Consider this an invitation to return and reply topically.

In case you're unaware of the topic: HAARP, an antenna array over 40 acres in Alaska, sends a concentrated beam of high frequency to a small area of the ionosphere (a pretty high up area of the atmosphere) to heat it up. This heating process has been objected to by various scientists (not on the government dole) because no one really knows what will happen when the facility ramps up to full blast - (the sky is not falling but...uh oh...it is on fire.) In the process of doing this, ELF waves are produced. These are very long loooong loooooong waves. Depending on how looooooong they are, they produce moods like stupor in animals and human beings. I, myself, have proposed that the grids we see daily in the sky are to directionaly maneuver these ELF's to various population centers. That's the iffy part because there is nothing available on how this happens except papers that I can't yet understand. So tallyho.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Very dramatic post! Let me add to the drama:

The Military's Pandora's Box

The Eastlund ionospheric heater was different; the radio frequency (RF) radiation was concentrated and focused to a point in the ionosphere. This difference throws an unprecedented amount of energy into the ionosphere. The Eastlund device would allow a concentration of one watt per cubic centimeter, compared to others only able to deliver about one millionth of one watt.

Strange New Air Force Facility

Begich told his audiences that Haarp was a high-powered weapon prototype. Forget spying underground with low-frequency waves—Haarp was so strong it could trigger earthquakes. And by dumping all those radio waves into the ionosphere, Haarp could turn a miles-wide portion of the upper atmosphere into a giant lens. "The result will be an absolutely catastrophic release of pure energy," he wrote. "The sky would literally appear to burn."

So what about it?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

What about it?

The energy from the sun can create auroras.

HAARP and everything similar to HAARP cannot.

Simple facts with no drama.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

Yes......I think (and nearly everyone else on the planet who can understand the science) sayss the same thing....

The ENERGY from our own Sun.....that "bright light in the sky" .......which can affect the ENTIRE
EARTH!!! (the hemisphere of the Earth that happens to be 'facing' it, at any given moment in time......)...

...and ALL of that energy provided by the Sun.....compared to HAARP?????

Oh, come ON!!!!!!!!

There is not a better "rolling of eyes" emoticon......I hope that "rolling of eyes" is not considered to be "rude"......because, a "Snidely Whiplash Sneer" is much, much worse.....in terms of being 'impolite'.......

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Sorry if I hurt your feelings. Fence sitters serve two masters. But you're not really a fence sitter, are you? Warrantless surveillance is illegal and unconstitutional. There is no excuse for it. Mail tampering whether it be by lifting the lid off another's mailbox or using quantum computers is illegal. There is no law or amendment or re-opionion that makes it legal. There is only apathy that allows it and, as I've tried to introduce in this thread, that apathy can be artificially induced.

It's ultra-paranoid to need to read the world's e-mails. This is not the act of a sane person(s). These are the same who are cancelling our rights one by one and, apparently, using ELF's to make us oblivious because something is making us so.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

argentus: this is an appeal to give back the points of all members and re-instate the banned member for infractions in this thread. Why should you consider this? Because nobody likes to contemplate mind-control by ELF but it's necessary if it's to be overcome. Fireworks and vitriol and sneering are actually higher levels of consciousness than apathy or lethargy or stupor. I, therefore, submit, that these displays, in this thread, are to be lauded and that demerits are not in order. See ya.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

WHAT a shame.......:

Fence sitters serve two masters.

at a loss for words, to describe tn\his delusion.....WOW!!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Ok...seriously...the watt joules in your sun post...what does this really mean in comparison to an ionospheric heater operating on the wrong side of the ionosphere from the sun and concentrated like a laser?

The best I could do for a comparison was this:

Incident Solar Energy on the ground

Average over the entire earth = 164 Watts per square meter over a 24 hour day

8 hour summer day, 40 degree latitude 600 Watts per sq. meter

How to compare that with one watt per cubic centimeter hitting the ionosphere from the wrong side I can't say. I don't think it does compare. If you want to spell it out, I'll entertain.

The energy from the sun can create auroras. HAARP and everything similar to HAARP cannot.

You didn't read my link.

Strange New Air Force Facility

As darkness closed in, Pedersen tried to get the second imager working—with no luck—and the first one began snapping pictures. A few minutes before seven, throbbing arcs of green and red light began to form on his monitor, eventually coalescing into an egg shape. Other shards of light shimmered, gathered into a jagged ring, and spun around the oval center. "This is really good stuff," Pedersen cooed. This wasn't just another aurora borealis triggered by solar winds; this one Pedersen made himself. He did it with the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (Haarp): a $250 million facility with a 30-acre array of antennas capable of spewing 3.6 megawatts of energy into the mysterious plasma of the ionosphere.

So now what?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

at a loss for words, to describe tn\his delusion.....WOW!!!!

Ditto for me, PB. I thought the playbook said the two of you all were supposed to be antagonists in this scene. Who forgot and stepped out of character?

But let's not dither. Let's move on to the quote of the day:

Haarp: High-Frequency Vandalism in the Sky

Related research by Begich and Manning uncovered bizarre schemes. For example, U.S. Air Force documents revealed that a system had been developed for manipulating and disrupting human mental processes through pulsed radio-frequency radiation (the stuff of HAARP) over large geographical areas.

The mental-disruption possibilities for HAARP are the most disturbing. More than 40 pages of the book, with dozens of footnotes, chronicle the work of Harvard professors, military planners and scientists as they plan and test this use of the electromagnetic technology. For example, one of the papers describing this use was from the International Red Cross in Geneva. It even gave the frequency ranges where these effects could occur the same ranges which HAARP is capable of broadcasting.

The United States Congressional Record deals with the use of HAARP for penetrating the Earth with signals bounced off the ionosphere. These signals are used to look inside the planet to a depth of many kilometers in order to locate underground munitions, minerals and tunnels. For 1996, the U.S. Senate has set aside $15 million to develop this ability alone: Earth-penetration tomography.

The problem is that the frequency needed for Earth-penetrating radiations is within the frequency range most cited for disruption of human mental functions. It may also have profound effects on migration patterns of fish and wild animals which rely on an undisturbed energy field to find their routes.

So what do you think about all this? While the caverns beneath your feet are being mapped colorfully and pleasantly displayed on the internet to public oohs and aahs...the same frequency that allowed this is disrupting your mental abilities, changing your moods - feeling warm and fuzzy about it all yet are we?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
reply to post by Iwinder

Thankyou, Iwinder, for the breath of fresh air. The topic is confronting and not a contemplation for everyone. Still, I think, that if we want to continue to ensure that we are ourselves and that our decisions are our own, it needs to be considered. Here is an additional link that talks about HAARP and the two main dangers inherent in it's use. Boiling the ionosphere is a big one. Scientists have said that they really have no idea what this will do. The mental effects of the created ELF's are the other.

Haarp: High-Frequency Vandalism in the Sky

Thanks very much for that link you posted above, very interesting reading and it took me quite a while to go through it will all the sub links included.

Here is one part that really got my attention.

Text"The potential applications of artificial electromagnetic fields are wide-ranging and can be used in many military or quasi military situations. . . . Some of these potential uses include dealing with terrorist groups, crowd control, controlling breaches of security at military installations, and antipersonnel techniques in tactical warfare. In all of these cases the EM (electromagnetic) systems would be used to produce mild to severe physiological disruption or perceptual distortion or disorientation. In addition, the ability of individuals to function could be degraded to such a point that they would be combat-ineffective. Another advantage of electromagnetic systems is that they can provide coverage over large areas with a single system. They are silent, and countermeasures to them may be difficult to develop. . . . One last area where electromagnetic radiation may prove of some value is in enhancing abilities of individuals for anomalous phenomena."

I believe the above says it all.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

You've misunderstood, when I say create auroras I'm talking about when they cover the sky.

What Pederson did was add speckle-like optical emissions within natural aurora...

www.nature.com...

Pics in the link.

edit on 22/4/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Huh????

Ditto for me, PB. I thought the playbook said the two of you all were supposed to be antagonists in this scene. Who forgot and stepped out of character?

Are you now trying to "accuse" me of being 'schizophrenic' (or something)???

Really??

Well, "desperate is as desperate does" (to borrow, and slightly modify, from "Forrest Gump")...........

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

You've misunderstood, when I say create auroras I'm talking about when they cover the sky.

So was I. Thanks for the link which is a series of images from early 2004.

Images from the HAARP telescope wide field camera

In the actual story from Nature News, these speckles, from the images that you linked were created at a ramp-up of 1 megawatt. Ramping to 3.6 megawatts, Nature News has this to say:

Artificial ionosphere creates bullseye in the sky

The technique has previously triggered speckles of light while running at a power of almost 1 megawatt. But since the facility ramped up to 3.6 megawatts — roughly three times more than a typical broadcast radio transmitter — it has created full-scale artificial auroras that are visible to the naked eye.

And the article continues by saying that in early 2008, HAARP was able to improve on the aurora with some special effects:

But in February last year, HAARP managed to induce a strange bullseye pattern in the night sky. Instead of the expected fuzzy, doughnut-shaped blob, surprising irregular luminescent bands radiated out from the centre of the bullseye, says Todd Pedersen, a research physicist at the US Air Force Research Laboratory in Massachusetts, who leads the team that ran the experiment at HAARP.

So spirals in the sky appear in an artificially created ionosphere:

The scientists believe that these dense patches of plasma could be gas that was ionized by the HAARP emissions. "This is the really exciting part — we've made a little artificial piece of ionosphere," Pedersen says.

I don't really see what the point of all this denial is and why the mystery or subterfuge with i.e. the Norway spiral - is it just to further stress us out?

2012 finds NASA shooting rockets into auroras. But 2012 is a date when we are no longer able to differentiate between natural phenomena and artificial.

Rocket launched into the aurora borealis

This article doesn't really make it clear whether the aurora they are studying at this point is real or artificial. But it does remind me of the hole punch clouds and the plane filled with scientists flying into those to study them. And the coincidental aspects of that studying i.e. that a planeload of researchers poised for flight just happened to be on hand at the Denver airport when a hole punch cloud appeared.

Nobody in any of these articles is talking about the herz of the ELF's created during these aurora and ionosphere extravanzas and how that herz may be affecting our ability to discern what is what. Is free-will sacrificed for the military ability to bring fire from the sky?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

It is fascinating and scary to me too. Most of the information available on ELF's and their impact on the human mind is so dated. We hear about the new weapons but nothing about the research as it applies to the human mind that led to these weapons. Gaul put up a link which has some interesting, if dated, things to say.

The Mind Has No Firewall

The "data" the body receives from external sources--such as electromagnetic, vortex, or acoustic energy waves--or creates through its own electrical or chemical stimuli can be manipulated or changed just as the data (information) in any hardware system can be altered.

While some study only the PSYOP link, others go beyond it. As an example of the former, one recent Russian article described offensive information warfare as designed to "use the Internet channels for the purpose of organizing PSYOP as well as for `early political warning' of threats to American interests."[7] The author's assertion was based on the fact that "all mass media are used for PSYOP . . . [and] today this must include the Internet."

The author asserted that the Pentagon wanted to use the Internet to "reinforce psychological influences" during special operations conducted outside of US borders to enlist sympathizers, who would accomplish many of the tasks previously entrusted to special units of the US armed forces.

The technologies include dazzling lasers that can force the pupils to close; acoustic or sonic frequencies that cause the hair cells in the inner ear to vibrate and cause motion sickness, vertigo, and nausea, or frequencies that resonate the internal organs causing pain and spasms; and shock waves with the potential to knock down humans or airplanes and which can be mixed with pepper spray or chemicals.[

And the weapons with their projected capabilities under development since the late 1990's:

An autonomous generator, a device that operates in the 10-150 Hertz band, which at the 10-20 Hertz band forms an infrasonic oscillation that is destructive to all living creatures.

Noiseless cassettes. Chernishev claims that the Japanese have developed the ability to place infra-low frequency voice patterns over music, patterns that are detected by the subconscious.

Immediately parallels come to mind i.e. all the strategically placed generators for cloud seeding. The RF chips for the military. The music industry as it exists today. The internet that we can't function without. The knowledge and delivery and logistics (Sky Net) exist to create an apathetic populace.

Government Aims to Build a 'Data Eye in the Sky'

Some of us still remember a time when the dancing light from a morning sunrise could elate and elevate and compel us to new heights.

edit on 22-4-2012 by luxordelphi because: add link to Sky Net

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Are you now trying to "accuse" me of being 'schizophrenic' (or something)???

No, PB. Schizophrenics, from what I understand, hear audible voices. ELF's are not audible. The frequency is way too low for the human hearing range. I think, although I'm not sure, that audible requires an RF chip of some kind. Or maybe an inhaled nano RF reciever. It's a bit out of my element and as far as personal experience to draw upon, the best I can do is music or audible conversation in dreams. And the dream state is like the nano state - not this and not that...kind of like a foot in each of two different worlds.

Psychotropically induced phenomena...strictly vegetative...is something to consider also. Who can really say what a dedicated system of fluoride in drinking water will do, in time, to a population.

Still...hallucination can be frequency induced but the information is sparse.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

ELFs are not audible.

Profoundly true, and accurate.

However.......can you 'please' answer the query?? ABOUT......the amount of SOLAR energy which 'shines' on our planet EVERY DAY, compared to......what we 'puny' Humans can do?????

Just....THINK about it......please......

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi

Sorry if I hurt your feelings. Fence sitters serve two masters. But you're not really a fence sitter, are you?

You are confusing two separate matters. That's your bad.

I have told you of my thoughts on what is mentioned in the OP.

I then told you my thoughts on the government "reading all of our emails".

It's not feasible for the government to be able to read all of our emails, period. If you can't see how thinking this is the case remains in the minds of the "ultra paranoid", then again... that's your bad.

Also, note that I said PERHAPS it MAY BE. YOU are the one using absolutes. THAT is how paranoid thinkers process. In black and white.

Warrantless surveillance is illegal and unconstitutional. There is no excuse for it.

It is your opinion that there is no use for it. Again, I think this absolute requires a lack of reasonable imagination. I can see many instances that it would be necessary. Tsk, tsk.

Mail tampering whether it be by lifting the lid off another's mailbox or using quantum computers is illegal.

Have you no clue that many things which seem illegal are done without question, and without being scrutinized by the authorities
I'm not free to do that. The NSA, on the otherhad, IS...if you don't think so, try and fight it. Regardless of what label is put on it, it will continue until force is used to stop it. That's reality.

There is no law or amendment or re-opionion that makes it legal. There is only apathy that allows it and, as I've tried to introduce in this thread, that apathy can be artificially induced.

Again, with the absolutes. I'm fairly certain if you looked hard enough, you would likely find fine print which states otherwise.

It's ultra-paranoid to need to read the world's e-mails. This is not the act of a sane person(s). These are the same who are cancelling our rights one by one and, apparently, using ELF's to make us oblivious because something is making us so.

For the last time, nobody is reading the world's e-mails. The ability to do so is not even remotely possible. How many emails are sent out each day?! How many actual PEOPLE are tasked with "reading the worlds emails". Get a grip on reality.

You are being intellectually dishonest. I don't care if points are deducted for calling you out. It's hogwash, and members need to be aware of this.
edit on 22-4-2012 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I already said I don't know how to convert cubic centimeters to square meters and vice versa. Help me out. Is the sun shining a laser concentrated beam consisting of one specific frequency to a cubic centimeter on the earth or even the ionosphere? It's not. And those ELF herz that the ionospheric heater is creating don't pass the ionosphere. So if they are coming from the outside, the ionosphere says no, you will not pass. And when they are created from the inside, the ionosphere also says no, you will not pass. So they don't get out. Do you not see a problem here above and beyond setting the sky on fire? Humanity sleeps or just dies by ELF while the military creates the ultimate weapon. What's wrong with this picture? Who or what is being protected?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

And just exactly what do you think quantum computing and artificial intelligence is? Fantasy? Futuristic? You are naive if you think the technology to read e-mails globally doesn't exist. It does. It's on. It's completely illegal in the U.S. In China, it's legal although the communist regime in China is, in itself, illegal in light of inherent rights. No amending of any amendment and no alteration of the constitution makes it legal in the U.S. It's illegal. Always will be and has been since the revolution.

As far as absolutes, there are none in a physical manifestation because perfection in a physical manifestation is not attainable as long as we presuppose linear time. You are trying to confuse me with semantics. Processing in black and white is a choice, not a paranoia. Lawyers do it every day. Feeling the need to big brother global e-mails is a paranoia. What are we afraid of ? What cannot be let out of the bag?

ELF's, as in my OP, can hypnotize a populace into watching without caring as their rights are eliminated one by one. It has nothing to do with balloons or payloads. It's a frequency, a certain herz, that can turn a world of sovereign individuals into the walking dead who watch, uncaring, as they are enslaved. Speak to that. And, BTB, welcome back.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join