It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealed - The TRUE Biblical Geneology

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by Romekje

Originally posted by Iason321
reply to post by windword

It comes from the God who directed it all.

This entire experiment, from beginning to end, and he's been communicating with us since day one, but people fail to listen.....

This earth and reality is but a simulation in the mind of God, and to truly know the mind of God we must be present with God (which will not happen in this lifetime), Paradise is much realer than this reality and than most people think.....

So we're an experiment huh?

Can you tell that god dude of yours that it failed quite miserably so far?

Maybe on a line for steady improvement which has not yet ended with a perfected line.

No way. Face it. If God designed us, he's a pretty piss-poor engineer.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by HappyBunny

The human body is an AMAZING organism, science has yet to create any computer or anything that is even 1/10th as impressive as the bio-mechanical machines God has built,

Seriously, have you ever studied anatomy?

How you could come to your conclusion you've reached, if you even possessed a basic working understanding of the complexity of life and anatomy, is beyond me.....

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

The human body is an AMAZING organism, science has yet to create any computer or anything that is even 1/10th as impressive as the bio-mechanical machines God has built,

Yes, I have.

How you could come to your conclusion you've reached, if you even possessed a basic working understanding of the complexity of life and anatomy, is beyond me.....

Oh, I have more than a basic understanding of it. You're using an argument from design, an a posterori teleological argument that proves nothing. Complexity in nature just isn't a compelling argument for the existence of God.

If we are made in God's image, then we should never get sick, never die, never have aches, pains, illness, arthritis, cancer, etc. ad infinitum. And don't hand me any BS about Adam sinning and the entire universe changing from "perfect" to not perfect. The whole idea is ludicrous.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

The first Adams sinned and now we have all those negative things,

But through the gift of Jesus Christ our Lord we have overcome all those negative aspects of life

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

The first Adams sinned and now we have all those negative things,

But through the gift of Jesus Christ our Lord we have overcome all those negative aspects of life

Well, I'm glad you're just so perfect.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

LOL!

Not in this life!

I am a guilty filthy sinner still, very much so, believe me.....

I have overcome those things in Paradise though, once I arrive

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappyBunny

Yes, I have.

Oh, I have more than a basic understanding of it. You're using an argument from design, an a posterori teleological argument that proves nothing. Complexity in nature just isn't a compelling argument for the existence of God.

If we are made in God's image, then we should never get sick, never die, never have aches, pains, illness, arthritis, cancer, etc. ad infinitum. And don't hand me any BS about Adam sinning and the entire universe changing from "perfect" to not perfect. The whole idea is ludicrous.

A photo of me is in my image. Yet it isn't me. If we are in Gods image it doesn't follow that we are Godlike.

Perhaps God designed us to get sick and die because he wanted the process of struggle and improvement to continue. Perhaps his goal for us is not physical.

God rested from creation on the seventh day, but he went back to work afterward.

We are still being created now.

edit on 20/4/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Yes, I have.

Perhaps God designed us to get sick and die because he wanted the process of struggle and improvement to continue.

God rested from creation on the seventh day, but he went back to work afterward.

Really? Got any evidence for that? Or are we supposed to just take that on faith?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

LOL!

Not in this life!

Good luck with that.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Yes, I have.

Perhaps God designed us to get sick and die because he wanted the process of struggle and improvement to continue.

Really? Got any evidence for that? Or are we supposed to just take that on faith?

In regard to evidence that we are being "created" now: Take any example that Evolutionists point out as evidence of their theory. Then look at actual genetic mutation rates, population sizes and do a bit of statistical analysis with the numbers. You will invariably find that genetic change happens too fast.

Also, examples of genetic change producing sub-optimal but populous surviving branches (which random mutation would be expected to produce in higher numbers than 'optimal' changes and which natural selection would not weed out) are conspicuously absent, i.e; the genetic change appears to be specifically directed.

In regard to faith, the Angels were created perfect and eternal, and we were created "a little less than the Angels", but God says that we will exceed the Angels and eventually take our place ruling over them. I take this to mean that the Angels are unable to evolve in any sense and the forces of growth and evolution in humans will ultimately produce beings significantly superior to the Angels.

edit on 20/4/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
maybe the atmospheric conditions were different at the time, water was cleaner, food was pure unlike today, also there must have been a layer of water protecting the earth from the sun. so people would age slower. i think a meteor breached this protective water umbrella or canopy and things changed since then, and so climate, food, water and our bodies changed with it.

According to the Time Magazine the oxygen content in Amber whch is fosslized tree sap is 50% higher than it is now, (see Time Magazine, Nov 9, 1987, p. 82). That shows that our atmospheric conditions were richer in oxygen than they are now.

maybe the deluge was cause by the breach of this protective layer of water
edit on 20-4-2012 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Picollo30
maybe the atmospheric conditions were different at the time, water was cleaner, food was pure unlike today, also there must have been a layer of water protecting the earth from the sun. so people would age slower. i think a meteor breached this protective water umbrella or canopy and things changed since then, and so climate, food, water and our bodies changed with it.

The Bible says that just before the flood, God determined to make the maximum lifespan of man 120 years (Genesis 6:3). It could be that this was due to genetic (Telomere) change but is more likely that the collapse of the cloud canopy exposed everyone to higher doses of Solar radiation.

It is interesting to note that the reduction in age began after Noah and gradually reduced every subsequent generation until after Abraham.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

The Bible says that just before the flood, God determined to make the maximum lifespan of man 120 years (Genesis 6:3). It could be that this was due to genetic (Telomere) change but is more likely that the collapse of the cloud canopy exposed everyone to higher doses of Solar radiation.

It is interesting to note that the reduction in age began after Noah and gradually reduced every subsequent generation until after Abraham.

Has the water canopy theory and it's green house effect on the planet been proved as impossible or fake by modern science?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Has the water canopy theory and it's green house effect on the planet been proved as impossible or fake by modern science?

Actually, the Canopy Theory has been proven as the ONLY way massive creatures (Dinosaurs) were ever able to live on this Earth. *EDIT* I should say the "science" behind the Canopy Theory...

The 120yr Limit would coincide with this as the lack of PRESSURE (absence of atmosphere) causes our bodies work harder and have less density in our bones.

edit on 4/20/2012 by 4REVOLUTION because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4REVOLUTION

Actually, the Canopy Theory has been proven as the ONLY way massive creatures (Dinosaurs) were ever able to live on this Earth. *EDIT* I should say the "science" behind the Canopy Theory...

The 120yr Limit would coincide with this as the lack of PRESSURE (absence of atmosphere) causes our bodies work harder and have less density in our bones.

edit on 4/20/2012 by 4REVOLUTION because: (no reason given)

you are right 4Revolution. The largest dinosaur had huge nostrils the size of a horse lol. It could not live in our present atmosphere. It would not only fall under it's own weight but it would also suffocate. Dinosaurs would need greater air density to supply their muscles with enough oxygen molecules.Maybe the same happened with the first men that existed, so the existence of giants with great lifespans as told in the bible is plausible

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

LOL!

Not in this life!

Good luck with that.

Good thing luck has nothing to do with it.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

According to the Time Magazine the oxygen content in Amber whch is fosslized tree sap is 50% higher than it is now, (see Time Magazine, Nov 9, 1987, p. 82). That shows that our atmospheric conditions were richer in oxygen than they are now.

Yes, indeed! Climate will always change and always has. There is no doubt this Planet has sustained itself for a really long time.

Ya know I think the "sin" of man is and always has been something that has never stopped since the first "sin" which to me means wrong doing in a behavior sense. They had a thought creep (darkness) in that was the opposite of God (light). The chose a "dark" choice for it was the opposite of what God told them.

Cause and effect was set into motion. God has not stopped it...YET.

Won't be long and it will be consumed.

It is also my belief that NO ONE will reside in a hell state of mind. If you are one of the few that do visit hell while in transformation (3 days) it is because your mind needed to empty the darkness before it came to the light. This is why Jesus had to visit hell for three days. He not only preached to the ones there but he too had to free his mind from all the darkness he took with him when he left. He took on a lot of peoples demons (darkness) for himself.

Darkness and Light both manifest through our thoughts. This is why we are told in the Bible to watch our thoughts. We are also told Darkness resides here ON THIS PLANET which means, its easy to get to our thoughts when we are told God himself resides in ALL OF US!

The Bible (any ancient texts) cannot be taken in a literal modern word.language. It has to be read with Science/Physics/Astronomy in mind as well. Geometry too.... God has a lot of "works" in the Bible for anyone to awe over. For me it is compelling when I read it with a sense of Universal Truth. Metaphors and poetry....you name it....the Bible has it.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Scientists 1000 years ago never created any computer anywhere close to what we have created today. How do you know that in 1000 years scientist won't be able to create a bio-mechanical machine that works better than man?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
It is also my belief that NO ONE will reside in a hell state of mind. If you are one of the few that do visit hell while in transformation (3 days) it is because your mind needed to empty the darkness before it came to the light.

...but then wouldn't that render Jesus' death moot?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

Originally posted by MamaJ
It is also my belief that NO ONE will reside in a hell state of mind. If you are one of the few that do visit hell while in transformation (3 days) it is because your mind needed to empty the darkness before it came to the light.

...but then wouldn't that render Jesus' death moot?

Not at all.

Why do you suppose it would?

He symbolized all darkness going away which some may call "sin". Sin is wrong behavior or classified as missing the mark. Bad choice.

He took the wrong doings (darkness) of man with him and said to follow him because where he goes he will make a place for us as there are many mansions. Many dwelling places, that is. The dwelling place is within the mind of God....within your mind.

He showed us what sacrifice was and did it for us! He knew what was to come before it came. Its kind of a no brainer when you think about it too.... like really think about it.

Jesus was our example. Following him is not being a "christian". Jesus was not a Christian. In my opinion he was a radical Essene. He never said to begin a whole other religion and call it Christianity. From my studies he didn't conform to a Religion and didn't ask for this.... although man quickly saw an opportunity in the name of Jesus and ran with it. Another no brainer. lol

He is the example of treating others how you want to be treated. He is the example of healing and love and sacrifice. He is the Human Race's example of how to be and live in harmony with a number of beings who are different even down to how many hairs they have on their head. We are individually unique. Our minds operate differently so in order to find the light we have to seek it and sow the seed for more light. Your soul and spirit evolves and doesn't stop. Only when it is void with darkness does it stop moving.

Anyone who proclaimed to be as Jesus did/was and did the works he did will be put to death one way or another. It doesn't matter what "time" you live in... people would crucify him. He would be labeled as a freak in todays world and dissected to the point of meds and well.... let your imagination go with it there is no telling what our society (collective minds) would do. If there were NO DARKNESS what so ever then we would have a "Heaven on Earth" and thats the goal. To evolve as a species to the Christ Consciousness as nothing but Light. We create our reality. Jesus also showed us this.

The battle of heaven and hell goes on in our minds daily and the Bible speaks of this.... its just some take it to a whole other meaning.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join