It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealed - The TRUE Biblical Geneology

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
And he is living (Mankind -t he first types of human) two hundred and thirty years.
And he is generating in likeness of him, as in image of him, and he is calling them Seth

And the days of the first humans, after they had generated Seth, were eight hundred years,
and they begat sons and daughters

And coming are all the days of the first humans lived were nine hundred and thirty years,
and they are dying.

Adam (the first of mankind) lived 230 years, generating sons in his image, calling them seth, and those humans existed for 800 years while generating more sons and daughters, and that "breed" of humans was around for 930 years, and started dying off,

Seth and Adam overlap eachother, seth existed and was giving off more "seths" while Adam was walking the planet at the same time......people were evolving. Or maybe apes would be a more accurate term. Not 100% sure which species of hominids each generation is referring to either, yet. I hope to solve this puzzle more the more I research it.

You're right.

God works in mysterious ways.
This would account for Neanderthals?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Here you go:

www.answersingenesis.org...

www.biologos.org...

www.solhaam.org...

www.theisticevolution.org...

That's a good start.

There's plenty of others as well.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

How do you know they do and why does it matter?

Focus on the topic at hand.
I don't. I also apologize for straying.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

Bet your bottom dollar it would.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Hebrew for "yom" I believe. Sometimes it means a literal 24 hour day, other times it means "era" depending on context. Kinda like we say in English "the day of modern medicine". or when God told Adam "in that day you shall surely die." The context is "era" or set period of time. Satan twisted the truth and said "surely you won't die that day."
Again, in Windword's quote, the word "day" was not used. The word "year" was. Am I not understanding you?

satan twisted the terms which were the same word, but completely different context. A truth meant to deceive is a lie.
How many other terms did he twist in god's word?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Iason, since you seem to believe evolution is true, did Jesus die for humans only, or for all creatures on the planet? If humans only, why, since we all came from the same primordial soup?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

That's a good question, and I can't answer it with 100% surety, I admit I do not know for sure,
reminds me of a verse from Ecclesiastes 3:

For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity.

All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.

Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?

Wherefore I perceive that there is nothing better, than that a man should rejoice in his own works; for that is his portion: for who shall bring him to see what shall be after him?

I suppose we'll find out when we get to Paradise?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Entropy. For the constants of physics to be slowing down the implication is that we live in a sub-set of a larger "reality". Muti-verse theory. This gets really crazy, but when you're dealing with Plank's length anything smaller than that micro-threshold instantaneously is everywhere in the universe simultaneously. The particle looses locality.
Ok, but how do you know that this world and the spirit world aren't both digital, and both belonging to something else bigger?

Because Plank's length is 10^-43 centimeters, past that threshold particles are everywhere simultaneously. It's called losing "locality" or "non-locality". There can be nothing smaller than that, that's the mico limit. What i believe is that the 4 dimensions we call "reality" lentgh, width, depth, and spacetime were the 4 that fractured at Genesis 3 with the curse of sin, and modern Physicists will tell you we live in at least 10 dimensions, the other 6+ are smaller than Plank's length, they are actually smaller than a particle of light and can only be inferred by indirect means. They vibrate in "strings" smaller than light.

It's very theoretical, called 'String Theory" Physics. We know they exist but cannot measure or test them directly. it's the "parallel-Universe". Now this is shocking, we've spent billions on atom colliders to discover this, and a Hebrew sage name Nachmanadies stated this in the 12th century be doing an extreme careful study of Genesis and the codes within it. His language was "4 are knowable, 6 and not knowable"

it's one of the many reasons that I think the "book of Life" is the Torah. And every person, and every event in human history is coded within it at different number sequences.

edit on 19-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

reminds me of a verse from Ecclesiastes 3:

For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity.

All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.

Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?

Wherefore I perceive that there is nothing better, than that a man should rejoice in his own works; for that is his portion: for who shall bring him to see what shall be after him?

I suppose we'll find out when we get to Paradise?
Hmmm, so what is that saying exactly?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

All the posters here are assuming (again) that what they believe is factual truth.
It is impossible to prove or disprove anything written in the bible, be it the Old (hebrew) testamant or the New(Christian) testament.
The sooner all religious and their non-religious adversaries accept that, the betterof we will be.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Now this is shocking, we've spent billions on atom colliders to discover this, and a Hebrew sage name Nachmanadies stated this in the 12th century be doing an extreme careful study of Genesis and the codes within it. His language was "4 are knowable, 6 and not knowable"
4 and 6 what are knowable? And, they have discovered this with atom colliders? I thought you said we couldn't test it....?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I take that as meaning that the sin price of the fall affected all animals.

But then you have to ask, which animals goto Paradise? Obviously humans, our brothers - chimps, apes, and other mammals horses, giraffes, zebras, lions, tigers, cats, dogs, etc

I doubt fish/sea creatures are in Heaven, and they aren't the same as mammals, and I doubt creeping things are in heaven either (worms, maggots, bugs, insects, amoeba, species with no CNS/brain/soul/spirit, just mechanical little machines, no substance to em, no personality)

These are good questions, other valid questions are - when does the soul / spirit develop? Is it gradually developed? Etc....

I'm still working on answering a lot of these questions - just remember, great scientists and theologians throughout time have spent entire lifetimes answering these very questions and others.

I'm sure I will unlock more puzzles the more I research.....God willing.....

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Because Plank's length is 10^-43 centimeters, past that threshold particles are everywhere simultaneously. It's called losing "locality" or "non-locality". There can be nothing smaller than that, that's the mico limit. What i believe is that the 4 dimensions we call "reality" lentgh, width, depth, and spacetime were the 4 that fractured at Genesis 3 with the curse of sin, and modern Physicists will tell you we live in at least 10 dimensions, the other 6+ are smaller than Plank's length, they are actually smaller than a particle of light and can only be inferred by indirect means. They vibrate in "strings" smaller than light.
I'm confused with this because first you say nothing can be smaller than Plank's length, then you say that the other 6 dimensions ARE smaller than Plank's length...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

He meant 4 dimensions are knowable, and 6 are not.

And many of our latest scientific breakthrouhgs seem to point to "other" dimensions existing....really.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I doubt fish/sea creatures are in Heaven, and they aren't the same as mammals, and I doubt creeping things are in heaven either (worms, maggots, bugs, insects, amoeba, species with no CNS/brain/soul/spirit, just mechanical little machines, no substance to em, no personality)
How did you determine that those things have no substance, personality, etc?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

He meant 4 dimensions are knowable, and 6 are not.

And many of our latest scientific breakthrouhgs seem to point to "other" dimensions existing....really.
And this guy said that 4 dimensions are knowable and 6 are not?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I've never met a maggot who made me say "wow that creature must be a sentient being with a soul!"

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I've never met a maggot who made me say "wow that creature must be a sentient being with a soul!"
Therefore maggots have no soul?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Sailor Sam

Absolutely wrong and I reject that statement in full.

Biblical Archaeology and Biblical Scholarship has proved the Bibles authenticity time and time again, the world is just failing to recognize it.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

How do I know?

You're straying too far off topic again.....who cares if maggots have souls or not, it's got nothing to do with Theistic Evolution.....and the very notion of maggots having a soul is making me laugh, what a silly idea.

Define soul.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join