It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealed - The TRUE Biblical Geneology

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Hello again everyone.

This thought has been on my mind for a while now, and now I am going to do what I've been thinking of doing. I am going to present to you all a modern, and more literal (to factual reality) interpretation of the Genesis geneologies / creation.

I am going to start at Genesis 5, my sources are the Westminster Leningrad Codex, a Strongs Concordance, and KJV/CLV for reference...

Genesis 5:

This is the book of the genealogical annals of Mankind. In the age that God created mankind,
in the likeness of the Elohim (God) He made them;

Male and female he created them, and he is blessing them, and he is calling
their name Mankind, in the age they are created

And he is living (Mankind -t he first types of human) two hundred and thirty years.
And he is generating in likeness of him, as in image of him, and he is calling them Seth

And the days of the first humans, after they had generated Seth, were eight hundred years,
and they begat sons and daughters

And coming are all the days of the first humans lived were nine hundred and thirty years,
and they are dying.

And the Seth are living an hundred and five years, and they are generating Enos:

And living is the Seth, after they generate Enosh, seven hundred and seven years,
and they generated sons and daughters.

And coming are all the days of the Seth to be nine hundred and twelve years.
And they were dying off.

And living is Enosh a hundred and ninety years, and they are begetting Cainan

And living is Enosh, after his begetting Cainan, seven hundred and fifteen years.
And they were generating sons and daughters.

Alright, there's the first 10 verses of chapter 5 of Genesis.

I am going to give a correct interpretation and translation of Genesis starting from chapter 1 in the beginning.

It's time people hear this, and know the TRUTH.

I implore you all, keep your minds open and try and understand what I'm saying.....

Christians, keep your hearts and minds open, ask yourselves and ask God, does this come off as truthful? Is this man deceived or speaking with Wisdom of the Spirit?

Thank you all for listening,

Amen

(More to come soon, I will also be giving meanings to the names used in the Bible, and why they don't describe single entities, but groups of human beings)
edit on 4/19/2012 by Iason321 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/19/2012 by Iason321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Where does this information of geneology come from? If everybody, except a chosen few, were killed in the flood, along with their records and buildings, ie. libraries, how do we know this is true geneology?

Was Noah, a ship builder a zoologist and an historian too? Where, in the bible did god tell Noah to grab the books from the libraries before it started to rain?

By the time Moses was around Egypt was a thriving metropolis and the Indus Vally and Babylon were also thriving communities. So where does Moses get this geneolgical information and how can anyone believe it to be true?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

It comes from the God who directed it all.

This entire experiment, from beginning to end, and he's been communicating with us since day one, but people fail to listen.....

This earth and reality is but a simulation in the mind of God, and to truly know the mind of God we must be present with God (which will not happen in this lifetime), Paradise is much realer than this reality and than most people think.....

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

I reject the idea that god dictated the first 5 books of the bible to Moses. The bible is written by and for men. This geneology flies in the face of true science. Men never have lived for hundreds of years. Archeology shows that early mans' lives were short.

Moses was a very educated person in Egypt's religion and sciences. His books are a reflection of the god's and the science of the times.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

You're not interpreting it right if you think it says man lived hundreds of years.

It's describing groups of mankind and telling how long that group roamed the earth.....

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

That may be your new theory, but it isn't what the bible says. Jewish people take this the geneology very seriously. So, are you saying that the bible is describing races of people, and that they begat other races of people, or other civiliztions begat other civilizations?

I don't think it's wrong to challenge the bible, but that's what you're doing here. You're saying Adam wasn't a man, but a population of men. Seth wasn't an individual but a population of individuals. Methuselah wasn't the oldest man after all. Was Noah also a population of men, or only one man?

EDIT: Did all the Adams die on the same day? Did all of the Seths die on the same day?

Genesis 5
King James Version (KJV)

Genesis 5
1This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;

2Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

3And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, and after his image; and called his name Seth:

4And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters:

5And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died.

6And Seth lived an hundred and five years, and begat Enos.

7And Seth lived after he begat Enos eight hundred and seven years, and begat sons and daughters:

8And all the days of Seth were nine hundred and twelve years: and he died.

9And Enos lived ninety years, and begat Cainan:

10And Enos lived after he begat Cainan eight hundred and fifteen years, and begat sons and daughters:

11And all the days of Enos were nine hundred and five years: and he died.

12And Cainan lived seventy years and begat Mahalaleel:

13And Cainan lived after he begat Mahalaleel eight hundred and forty years, and begat sons and daughters:

14And all the days of Cainan were nine hundred and ten years: and he died.

15And Mahalaleel lived sixty and five years, and begat Jared:

16And Mahalaleel lived after he begat Jared eight hundred and thirty years, and begat sons and daughters:

17And all the days of Mahalaleel were eight hundred ninety and five years: and he died.

18And Jared lived an hundred sixty and two years, and he begat Enoch:

19And Jared lived after he begat Enoch eight hundred years, and begat sons and daughters:

20And all the days of Jared were nine hundred sixty and two years: and he died.

21And Enoch lived sixty and five years, and begat Methuselah:

22And Enoch walked with God after he begat Methuselah three hundred years, and begat sons and daughters:

23And all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty and five years:

24And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.

25And Methuselah lived an hundred eighty and seven years, and begat Lamech.

26And Methuselah lived after he begat Lamech seven hundred eighty and two years, and begat sons and daughters:

27And all the days of Methuselah were nine hundred sixty and nine years: and he died.

edit on 19-4-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
EDIT: Did all the Adams die on the same day? Did all of the Seths die on the same day?
Either he's not being led by the holy spirit, or the biblical god does work in mysterious ways.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321

It comes from the God who directed it all.

This entire experiment, from beginning to end, and he's been communicating with us since day one, but people fail to listen.....

This earth and reality is but a simulation in the mind of God, and to truly know the mind of God we must be present with God (which will not happen in this lifetime), Paradise is much realer than this reality and than most people think.....

It's weird you say "simulation", it is if you understand Physics. It's a digital simulation, not analog. There are limits to how small something can get on the micro-level (Plank's length) and limits on the macro-level (finite universe).

This is a digital simulation, comprised of indivisible "digits". That coupled with the aspects of Entropy means this "reality" is a sub-set to a much larger analog reality. That analog reality, the spiritual world, is more real, it's not DIGITAL!

Glory to God.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
This is a digital simulation, comprised of indivisible "digits". That coupled with the aspects of Entropy means this "reality" is a sub-set to a much larger analog reality. That analog reality, the spiritual world, is more real, it's not DIGITAL!

Glory to God.
How do you know they're not both digital?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

You gravely misinterpreted my post again, and you gravely misinterpret the Bible.

I don't have the power to lift the veil thats over your eyes from you, only God does.

And something tells me you're not gonna ask Him to......

Pity....

NuT - Amen!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by windword
Either he's not being led by the holy spirit, or the biblical god does work in mysterious ways.

Are they asking about a calendar "day", or "day" as it's defined in the Hebrew? (Like "era") We technically start dying when the umbilical cord is cut, it just happens to take less time nowadays due to modern medicine. But that clock starts counting down right then.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

You gravely misinterpreted my post again, and you gravely misinterpret the Bible.

I don't have the power to lift the veil thats over your eyes from you, only God does.

Pity....

Since you know the answer, can he ask you to? He can actually hear back from you....

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Pity....

NuT - Amen!

Reminds me of the parable of the Wedding Feast. Both "good and bad" were invited to the wedding and came, only those unwilling were thrown out. The ones who refused to remove their garments for the free ones the King offered.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Are they asking about a calendar "day", or "day" as it's defined in the Hebrew? (Like "era") We technically start dying when the umbilical cord is cut, it just happens to take less time nowadays due to modern medicine. But that clock starts counting down right then.
I don't see anywhere in Windword's quote where the word "day" is mentioned. It says "So and so lived so many years, and then he died."

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Glory to God.
How do you know they're not both digital?

Entropy. For the constants of physics to be slowing down the implication is that we live in a sub-set of a larger "reality". Muti-verse theory. This gets really crazy, but when you're dealing with Plank's length anything smaller than that micro-threshold instantaneously is everywhere in the universe simultaneously. The particle looses locality.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

And he is living (Mankind -t he first types of human) two hundred and thirty years.
And he is generating in likeness of him, as in image of him, and he is calling them Seth

And the days of the first humans, after they had generated Seth, were eight hundred years,
and they begat sons and daughters

And coming are all the days of the first humans lived were nine hundred and thirty years,
and they are dying.

Adam (the first of mankind) lived 230 years, generating sons in his image, calling them seth, and those humans existed for 800 years while generating more sons and daughters, and that "breed" of humans was around for 930 years, and started dying off,

Seth and Adam overlap eachother, seth existed and was giving off more "seths" while Adam was walking the planet at the same time......people were evolving. Or maybe apes would be a more accurate term. Not 100% sure which species of hominids each generation is referring to either, yet. I hope to solve this puzzle more the more I research it.

You're right.

God works in mysterious ways.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Entropy. For the constants of physics to be slowing down the implication is that we live in a sub-set of a larger "reality". Muti-verse theory. This gets really crazy, but when you're dealing with Plank's length anything smaller than that micro-threshold instantaneously is everywhere in the universe simultaneously. The particle looses locality.
Ok, but how do you know that this world and the spirit world aren't both digital, and both belonging to something else bigger?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Pity....

NuT - Amen!

Can you provide links to sites that agree with your new theory, or are you the only one who has lifted the veil and see clearly what Genesis 5 is really all about.

Honestly, this is the first I've heard this kind of logic. I have nothing invested one way or the other on this issue. But tell me, when the bible says someone lived X number of years and then died, does that mean the entire population died out? Did the cities they live in become ghost towns?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

How do you know they do and why does it matter?

Focus on the topic at hand.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I don't see anywhere in Windword's quote where the word "day" is mentioned. It says "So and so lived so many years, and then he died."

Hebrew for "yom" I believe. Sometimes it means a literal 24 hour day, other times it means "era" depending on context. Kinda like we say in English "the day of modern medicine". or when God told Adam "in that day you shall surely die." The context is "era" or set period of time. Satan twisted the truth and said "surely you won't die that day."

satan twisted the terms which were the same word, but completely different context. A truth meant to deceive is a lie.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join