It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My introduction - spam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I will be spamming this intro board with about 18 posts owing to the prevention of posting elsewhere until I do this. ATS, in an effort to prevent spam, is forcing me too! But, it is perfectly reasonable to do this.

As you can see next to my name, I've been on ATS a long time; however, I have not posted anything, and so here i am. I'd like to take this moment to ask the quesiton, why did ats get rid of the reply star rating system! Some replies are more equal than others!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by capob

I think we are unable to award stars in the introduction forum. If that answers your question....

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
reply to post by capob

I think we are unable to award stars in the introduction forum. If that answers your question....

No, this does not answer my question. In times past, each reply could have a rating; allowing one to skip replies which had a remarkably low rating for their position relative to the original post -
edit on 19-4-2012 by capob because: (no reason given)
I now realize that, being signed in, the stars appear.
edit on 19-4-2012 by capob because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by capob

After 3 years, you have your first urge to post a new thread, but are restricted by the posting limitation?

Oh well. How about telling us about yourself, seeing as how this is the Intro forum? What are your favorite threads? Why have you not posted anything in 3 years? Boxers or Briefs?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
That was my secondary answer. Now we have it straight....

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, It's time to introduce yourself.

The Introduction forum is for new member introductions only.

Not to spam. Not for topical discussions. Please read the link above. Fully.

It is VERY easy to obtain 20 contributing posts. Check out RECENT POSTS and find some topics that interest you. You may even find yourself so addicted 20 posts will fly by!!

Closed.

GEL

edit on April 19th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

top topics

join