It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

salary.com / Cost-of- Living-Wizard

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
staging10.salary.com:7053...

Considering a new city? Salary.com's cost-of-living calculator will compare living-cost indexes and salary differentials to help you make an informed comparison. Learn how your disposable income will be affected by a relocation between any combination of 300-plus U.S. cities. The Cost-of-Living Wizard also reports the salary adjustment needed to maintain your standard of living, and what salary increase or decrease is likely given local market factors.

You don't have to worry about being first when posting in this forum.
So after you enter some basic annonymous information it provides a lot of data. I played around with it for about 15 minutes just entering various incomes and cities. I don't know how accurate it is but it's a time waster if nothing else.

edit on 19-4-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
This is a good site in general. I used it when I was applying for a couple of different positions in the IT field. If I remember it gave me a break down of average salaries for each position and also low and top.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
staging10.salary.com:7053...

Considering a new city? Salary.com's cost-of-living calculator will compare living-cost indexes and salary differentials to help you make an informed comparison. Learn how your disposable income will be affected by a relocation between any combination of 300-plus U.S. cities. The Cost-of-Living Wizard also reports the salary adjustment needed to maintain your standard of living, and what salary increase or decrease is likely given local market factors.

You don't have to worry about being first when posting in this forum.
So after you enter some basic annonymous information it provides a lot of data. I played around with it for about 15 minutes just entering various incomes and cities. I don't know how accurate it is but it's a time waster if nothing else.

edit on 19-4-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

Useless for me in canada

But S

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
It is pretty much telling me to shut up and enjoy where I live and work as I will make less basically anywhere but North Dakota...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Yeah,checked it out.
I'm even across the board,but the new location has a beach.

top topics

join