It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abductee takes photo of real alien ????

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
SPAM removed by Admin
edit on Apr 19th 2012 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

And they are ALWAYS tall and always female.

Okay, I have to ask do you have a link to show where they say that aliens are always tall and female?

This seems to say different....

Description: 3-4ft tall, bluish grey in colour, large bug-like black eyes, slit for a mouth, small nose. 3 fingers and a thumb, long spindly arms and legs. Often seen with small dwarf-like creatures. Type most commonly seen in abduction cases

www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

Kind of blows that theory out of the water, doesn't it?

Seriously though would love to see where they say that.....

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I think I saw that cape in Gap.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
First thing that came to mind. What do you do when your out, its late at night, and a car comes up to you with its head lights on.... you squint your eyes and block the light with your hand. Would an Alien do the same with eyes 6 times as larger then our own?

not saying it is or is not an alien. Just more questions to think about.
edit on 19-4-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

Maybe he was wearing some cool retro shades !
you know.... to go with his stylish cape!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Hey I'm on board with some of those theories, the cape part I never heard about. Have heard a few claims before of tall aliens, and female aliens, never tall females with capes.

The photo looks like it could be a number of things, and yes you do have to look for it to see it - But when you do it could be anything, or anyone. Or just darkness, silhouetted by some growth that appears as something else. It is ambiguous.

By the way 2011 was a crazy year, 2012 has a lot to live up to. Also yes we need to start a planetary expansion before our planet has another... cycle.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Looks like a cardboard cut-out of the "Scream" guy.

The movie, not the painting.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I've been watching this YouTuber: alienphotog videos for a while now and although I don't know why he dropped out of sight after posting these videos in 2009, I gotta say.....he intrigues me a lot!!

Why don't you ask him. He's got a twitter feed:

twitter.com/#!/alienphotog

And a website:

www.alienaddictions.com...

edit on 19-4-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Wow, the sketch in the video just took me back to 2003. I had an experience in my bedroom while I was sleeping in the early afternoon. I can't explain it. It wasn't an hallucination. I woke up and saw something looking over me in the doorway. I struggled with this episode for many years. And at one point I even drew a sketch of what my encounter looked like. Almost like looking at the sketch I made. Black cloak and all. I always wonder why about the black cloak. Glad to see I'm not the only one who came up with that ridiculous idea for alien wardrobe haha!

As for the photograph in the video. I can't make heads or tails of what I'm looking at. It's too dark and too blurry. Thanks for posting though. It certainly added another piece to my puzzle.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

The drawing at 35:27, the skin is the right colour to me, except the guys with cloaks, the cloaks were black with red lining, and never saw faces they were the tall ones... and the green guys wearing the cloaks in his drawing would be nude and small?? If that makes any sense??

edit on 20-4-2012 by mellisamouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Peridolia works in mysterious ways ...... plus an overactive imagination helps

Agreed! I see Jesus in my bathroom tiles daily.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha
And at one point I even drew a sketch of what my encounter looked like. Almost like looking at the sketch I made. Black cloak and all. I always wonder why about the black cloak. Glad to see I'm not the only one who came up with that ridiculous idea for alien wardrobe haha!

Your description sounds an awful lot like an experience I had with sleep paralysis (night terrors). Being half asleep, my overactive mind took what was a long shadow of a door and transformed it into a malevolent caped creature. But it was all in my head. It was just a shadow and my brain working overtime. Pretty scary at the time, though, in my half-sleep. It took me a long time to wake up and put the pieces of reality back together.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Oh, yeah. sleep paralysis is literally like waking up in a nightmare. I can definitely tell the difference of when I am experiencing the sleep paralysis or when I am wide awake. The event I mentioned was NOT sleep paralysis. I was fully awake and alert. As I said in another post, sleep paralysis doesn't explain everything. It doesn't explain what I experienced either since I wasn't even in that sleep state or any state of half-sleep.

What happened was I heard a noise that woke me up. I looked at the clock. Okay, my mom had left for work a few hours ago so what made the noise? Well, I sat up in bed ready to go check it out. And that's when I see that caped being standing in my open doorway (my door is always shut). He looks at me. I look at him for a few seconds. I have this thought like "I wanna get up and go check this thing out. Shake its hand". And then I get this feeling like it's shocked and surprised that I can see it. And then I get hit by this incredible drowsiness like I just got a huge shot of sedative. I'm looking at it the whole time. And see my door closing slowly as I fall asleep for hours. I woke up and immediately thought "okay, what just happened".

Maybe I should start my own post on this someday: cloaked encounters of the third kind.

Sorry for going slightly off-topic, OP. The point I am trying to make is that the hooded figure in my story seems to have a striking resemblence to the sketch in the OP's video. Another point I am trying to make is that sleep paralysis doesn't seem to explain many of these encounters.

By the way..night terrors and sleep paralysis are two different things. Please don't confuse them, people.

edit on 20-4-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I love how the sketch looks nothing like the photo.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

im sorry 33 mins in i cant anymore i cant...

hes making this up on the go and referring to his "pictures" which have paragraphs on em of the info hes saying i mean my god...

HE MADE THIS UP. his mum was working all the time he didnt have a dad and no friends obviously... his mum didn't care for what he did as long as he was healthy so he made up some friends... kids have imaginary friends quiet often...

# i can tell you a story with some shoddy drawings to back it up to...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

happy halloween every buddy
looks to me like a costume , why would any advanced intelligence just come out infront of head lights and look right in to the camera ???

it happens to be right next to a street sign that's being glared by headlights ......just happens to be hiding right behind it .. .... wearing all black .... and he took only one photo and happened to be in the right place in the right time .....at the right speed ? well hard for me to believe but nice find would awesome if legit .

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Looks like a shaky photo taken with a low resolution camera, also looks like conditions were purposely set up to make photo grainy.

Guy wearing a mask, bull# lies like this deal damage to the real movement for the explanation of little known phenomenon.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
An Alien from a different planet or dimension comes to earth to stand at the side of the road next to a sign...

yep that is exactly how these beings with advanced traveling capabilities do.

edit on 23-4-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Another alien prostitute. That just makes me sick

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Reminds me somewhat of this good fellow.....

Clicky

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Donegal_TDI

Beat me to it, damn you.
*Shakes fist*
It's either him or Cthulhu's Starspawn finally ditched his funky shirt.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join