It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abductee takes photo of real alien ????

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I've been watching this YouTuber: alienphotog videos for a while now and although I don't know why he dropped out of sight after posting these videos in 2009, I gotta say.....he intrigues me a lot!!

There has been nothing in all his videos that ever gave me the impression he was lying or delusional or an opportunist. He sounds like an intelligent, normal and extremely wrapped tight kinda guy who is just looking to share his experiences with others.

Anyway, I came across this video which contains (according to him) a real alien.
Now I don't know how you go about gauging truth but I go with instinct. And my natural instinct meter rang extremely loud when I saw this photo.

To all experiencers, contactees and believers....I am anxious to read what you have to say.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Believer here (although my post history most likely shows me to be a skeptic) never had a single experience that I know of...

Thank you for sharing this here, I have a feeling that I have seen that photo before, but can not remember where, perhaps someone else will recall its history.

The sketch to me doesnt really match the photo, but thats just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
i mean if deff can be someone in a custom or something cant really say it IS a legit vid

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

honestly i dont see a resemblance from the sketch to the visitor standing by the sign.
though the one standing could be an alien, though its not one i recognize or have encounted.

Whateva

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
First thing that came to mind. What do you do when your out, its late at night, and a car comes up to you with its head lights on.... you squint your eyes and block the light with your hand. Would an Alien do the same with eyes 6 times as larger then our own?

not saying it is or is not an alien. Just more questions to think about.
edit on 19-4-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
You really have to use your imagination to see an alien.

It could be anything but an alien, and the sketch dosn't help.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This interview below received critical acclaim last year when it first came out. It's an extensive interview with Simon Parkes who was elected to the Whitby Town Council and is a member of the Labour Party in Britain.
This is a very detailed review of his encounters (with aliens) throughout his entire lifetime.

The pertinence to this and this thread is: check out his rendition of his alien "Mum" at minute-mark 35.27

Almost identical to this alleged drawing in this post.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
You really have to use your imagination to see an alien.

It could be anything but an alien, and the sketch dosn't help.

I believe something most people have to realize this year is: To know the truth one must face it without the filters of past beliefs.

We're entering a whole new and exciting era now.

edit on 19-4-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
i mean if deff can be someone in a custom or something cant really say it IS a legit vid

I think after listening and watching over a 100 of his videos, it'll be your conclusion too that he's far past hoaxing anyone. He sounds extremely above board and honest. Dressing someone up in a costume and passing it off as an alien.... just doesn't seem to be his style.

I'm just wondering what the heck happened to him.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I'm starting to think Human Alien is the alien version of Peter Parker

I really like this topic so your threads always are of great interest to me but you always seem to find the videos or pics.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
First thing that came to mind. What do you do when your out, its late at night, and a car comes up to you with its head lights on.... you squint your eyes and block the light with your hand. Would an Alien do the same with eyes 6 times as larger then our own?

An alien would just disable the vehicle remotely.

This photo, though... Looks like it's one of those 'you're going to see what you want to see' types... Where in all actuality it's just a bit of growth which looks ever so slightly different than the surrounding area.

Aliens? Sure why not.
Alien shenanigans on the side of a road... Less likely.
With a cape? Get outta here!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Very good find HumanAlien (love your pic by the way) ! The only thing that gets my attention would be why is it just standing there. It almost looks like its lost or something. It could potentially be a trash can of some sort and a beat up sign right above it that says "Trash in Here". I just wish they had a pic of the same stretch of landing in the daytime to compare.

Are any ATS members from around that town ?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Peridolia works in mysterious ways ...... plus an overactive imagination helps

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Well that's the best dressed Alien I've seen so far.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation

I really like this topic so your threads always are of great interest to me but you always seem to find the videos or pics.

I think a 'thank you' is in store
only I don't know who Peter Parker is nor your line about me finding videos or pictures.
Maybe it'll help to know, I don't watch television at all so.....the Internet is my umbilical cord to all information. The realm of UFOlogy has always intrigued me so it's my number one interest. Or mission.

I'll Google Peter Parker now.
Oh, Spider Man? Is that a good thing? Never was into cartoon icons so......is he a hero or villain?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation

I think a 'thank you' is in store
only I don't know who Peter Parker is nor your line about me finding videos or pictures.
Maybe it'll help to know, I don't watch television at all so.....the Internet is my umbilical cord to all information. The realm of UFOlogy has always intrigued me so it's my number one interest. Or mission.

I'll Google Peter Parker now.
Oh, Spider Man? Is that a good thing? Never was into cartoon icons so......is he a hero or villain?

For sure I was complimenting your threads.

Peter Parker is Spider Man's alter ego. When he is not Spider Man he is a photographer who happens to get just the right picture of Spider Man. And Spider Man is a Super Hero out to save the lives of those in NYC.
edit on 19-4-2012 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Peridolia works in mysterious ways ...... plus an overactive imagination helps

Maybe to us (you) but not for the person who took the photo apparently. He was just looking to capture some photos. It's only ambiguous (vague) to those who don't, can't or won't see it.
I resonated with it immediately. But that's me.

Maybe if you listened to some of his videos you'll get a better feel of his persona. I honestly feel he's an honest person.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82

Aliens? Sure why not.
Alien shenanigans on the side of a road... Less likely.
With a cape? Get outta here!

From what I've read, aliens wearing capes are very common. According to some experiencers who remember, it's a symbol of status. They are the hierarchy. And they are ALWAYS tall and always female.

I mean, are millions of people just having the same delusional dream? I doubt it very much. In fact, I know they're not.

And I certainly don't think copy-cat imaginations are happening either because who would invite or want that?

Whitley Strieber is one of many who saw caped aliens too.

The post I included above with Simon (who is a UK politician) has GOT to carry some validity. I mean why would he run the risk of his high-profiled career by making up such assertions?

There's an agenda. A programming of sorts that's been happening since the late 40's.
It's in preparation for our REAL truth to finally be known and accepted.
2012 is a part of the awakening.

Aliens (billions of different species) are real. And some are here. Watching. Interacting. Waiting.
They do not make themselves known on a grand scale (just yet) due to our incredibly barbaric attitude of killing first then asking questions later. And that's just getting worse. Everyone wants to be armed now.
So......something's got to give soon.

The aliens who are interacting with Humans don't kill one another. The are highly evolved.
They are breeding with us (Hybrids) so we can join our galactic place out there one day soon.

We're the only intelligent species who are still grounded on their home planet. We're stuck in 3rd density. We're very young. And have been very conditioned. And those are terrible traits to have happening simultaneously because that makes us a highly influential target.

We've been taught and told lies on purpose. And thanks to the advent of the Internet...the shield is FINALLY being lifted due to the speed of information now. They (the PTB) can't control the flow or distribution of their lies anymore. Too much is happening too fast now.

So buckle up. It's going to be an interesting year!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Count Dracula is actually an alien and guys dressed in an ape suit are actual Bigfoots.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Maybe a fat alien. Or maybe a bird sitting on a fence post covered in shadow. Either way, the thing seems to be "hovering" in an area where there's nothing visible to stand on. I feel that somebody just has a more vivid imagination than I do.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join