It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Problem with the Media

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
As far as I know this is a fresh idea and did the search to see about it.
I believe the media keep us deliberately invovled in "scandals" and repetitous news "events",

Here's why.

Everytime they may be getting ready to pass a law or something is being discussed about becoming a law in D.C. The lap dogs ( "mainstream media" of the D.C "lawmakers" "suddenly and discover" probably something they've known about all along and then they start the pattern of repitition over and over again, even the most tragic i.e., Sanford,FL incident, to keep from telling the people/"sheeple" anything that is coming to light in the form of a law about to be voted on, up in D.C.

Watch out for the following up and coming scandals:

The Secret Service scandal
The militray involved scandal of posing with dead and subsequent photos that's just now being talked about

Then ask yourself what are they hiding that should be the real news, either political or other, but look to the "lawmakers" they want to keep us uninformed. Call me cynical but the media are good and covering things they don't want you to find out. For instance as any of them mentioned about the latest version of SOPA the new one OPEN. Any way let me know what you think of this idea, as to what is really going on.
edit on 19-4-2012 by 1loserel2 because: accidently hit the enter button before finishing my post

edit on 19-4-2012 by 1loserel2 because: typo

edit on 19-4-2012 by 1loserel2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2012 by 1loserel2 because: change

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
It all makes sense now.

edit on 19-4-2012 by Skepticesque because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
All along this was why? Amazing...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
somebody fed toto too many scooby snacks.

Thats who.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I agree 100%.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Finally....

A blank topic with no stars and flags.

top topics

join