It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is everything about Aliens and UFOs now? They aren't the threat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Seriously, there are evil hearted bankers pulling the strings of major world events and killing children with extremely damaging vaccines, and every time I look at the "most popular forum right now" on ATS, it's almost always something about aliens and UFOs. I respect the truth seekers who believe in aliens, I'm not insulting any of you, but why does it seem like aliens are the biggest issue when there are PROVEN cover-ups occuring constantly by the hands of our government?

I have a theory, that it's easier to talk about aliens because the idea of aliens, which could easily be wrong or fake, is much easier to talk about than the bankers, depopulation, and the NWO, which are all very, VERY real, scary, and hard to deal with. Do you all enjoy throwing out ideas about aliens because its easier to face than facing horrible truths of population control, money manipulation, and genocide? That's what I think.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

aliens are the biggest issue when there are PROVEN cover-ups occuring constantly by the hands of our government?

But this is an Aliens and UFO forum , there are forums on ATS that deal with the problems you mention and be assured we know about those problems but we choose to be here to indulge our hobby .

At times we all play in different forums but here its about the bigger picture

edit on 19-4-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Its known as a distraction technique. Same as the Bible prophecy of Jesus returning to save us all. if you think your two logical to believe in the Bible then they catch u with the alien belief system. In order to give everyone something to hope in. Something will come and save humanity from the satanic force that has us all in its grip. the satanic force is real, not a red horned devil though. its a few real people, well hardly human's, you could say. Psychopaths, they aim for power and control at any cost to us and they are getting better results than ever before. As long as the population believe something will come from the 4th dimension, space or heaven to save them..they are all dooooomed. thats the truth and thats what all the alien stuff is about. there may be aliens for all I know, likely there are, however if they were gonna save us they would have shown up long ago. Best hope for humanity is to get a grip of what i say here, and take responsibility now for their own lives and their own society. if this happens humans win. I cant see it happening though. So pin your hopes on something or someone as per usual and continue being made a fool of.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX
Seriously, there are evil hearted bankers pulling the strings of major world events and killing children with extremely damaging vaccines, and every time I look at the "most popular forum right now" on ATS, it's almost always something about aliens and UFOs. I respect the truth seekers who believe in aliens, I'm not insulting any of you, but why does it seem like aliens are the biggest issue when there are PROVEN cover-ups occuring constantly by the hands of our government?

I have a theory, that it's easier to talk about aliens because the idea of aliens, which could easily be wrong or fake, is much easier to talk about than the bankers, depopulation, and the NWO, which are all very, VERY real, scary, and hard to deal with. Do you all enjoy throwing out ideas about aliens because its easier to face than facing horrible truths of population control, money manipulation, and genocide? That's what I think.

Are you the same guy that went on the Spongebob Squarepants forum and asked why everything was about Spongebob when iCarly was the only good show to watch on Nickelodeon?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Seriously, there are evil hearted bankers pulling the strings of major world events and killing children with extremely damaging vaccines, and every time I look at the "most popular forum right now" on ATS, it's almost always something about aliens and UFOs.

Evil hearted bankers, children dying, damaging vaccines, or UFOs & aliens.

Which one sounds more interesting?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
SPAM removed by Admin
edit on Apr 19th 2012 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

Are you the same guy that went on the Spongebob Squarepants forum and asked why everything was about Spongebob when iCarly was the only good show to watch on Nickelodeon?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Everything is not about UFO's. It only appears so here, because this is a UFO forum.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Anyway, I'm detecting a small but noticeable shift in people's thinking away from the notion of UFOs as Star Trek-type alien spacecraft and more toward the idea of UFOs as manifestations of other kinds of realities/times/interactions with our consciousness. Particularly since after 75 years the idea of space aliens in flying saucers has not progressed an inch toward being proven.

As for other secret societies being a "threat," on an individual level a much greater threat to us all as individuals is poor drivers.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
At the same time the propaganda done on movies about Aliens, all people who come forward to speak about it, all who tell stories, all witnesses, some eventually proven to be fake and lying, I don't get what's the idea of making a propaganda about false things.

If this is all just propaganda and programing of the masses, what's the point? As a researcher of ETs I am not very convinced I can find ONE real person who isn't lying

that's disappointing, then what the fck is it? False alien invasion? Covering up high technology some countries have developed and calling it ET so that people dont think countries posses high technology??

But even if people believed aliens, then logically with aliens come taking technology from them? SO how is THIS LIE aka FALSE ALIEN STORIES helping HIDE SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERIES when logically if you made people believe in aliens with such propaganda, it actually makes it people say - then we posses THEIR technology - that is people will still think countries have such weapons. What is this??? The questions DRIVING ME CRAZY!

In fact I'm over it, not because I do not think there are real cases of alien visitations but because I think this has happened so rare that it must have been a few times crash or encounter, and all stories and bla bla is just around them.

The topic of UFO's been at one place for 40 years if not more, says Norio Haikawa one of the more serious researchers (unlike Willlock, Icke, Childress, and all known). An endless movies about aliens, the conspiracies and Castello stories retold in the V Series from 1980 to all new ones, what is this, what the fck is going on?

It's pointless to speculate for 40+ years with no movement isnt it? I think I know what's going on - some crash may have occured and that's it, all the rest is MONEY and more MONEY and moer MONEY.

I notice those who dont believe there are aliens talk about NWO, Illuminati, One Gov - depopulation, HAARP, Blue Beam, your mom and others.

What I think is - all this is BS, no secret govs, no secret reptilians and Queen Elizabeth and presidents are Humans, go see their blood? So again no NWO, no one Gov, just the world as we know it.

And NASA wouldn't be wasting so much money on barely sending a probe to Mars or other planets of they had stolen alien technolgoy would they? And according to Betty Hill at her abduction case and others alk of NASA scientists with the military presence?

More BS? Does it go to your brain Americans? Because the majority of it comes frm America, the country where all are trying to profit from everything at highest level!
edit on 19-4-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Because we wanted "disclosure"...and I believe its happening more and more each day, a little at a time. You cant escape it.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

The one that's actually real, proven, killing people, and poses an actual threat to humanity.
edit on 20-4-2012 by XxNightAngelusxX because: I wanted to

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Yeah, that's really cute, but no, I wasn't. I was just asking why it seems like people are more interested in crazy green people invading the planet rather than the government injecting our children with deadly vaccines without their parents' consent and killing people off in order to cut down the population... I find that ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

There were a couple major sighting events in the last ten years but all of the UFO research I do is not from this era, mostly from around the 40s-90s. I know the world is conspiring against us, but it is not interesting to me like people seeing aliens walking around in a cattle pasture and abducting cattle. When you figure out that people saw these things, and you figure out that police officers from multiple counties did believe aliens were abducting cattle in the 1970s because they had no other choice but to believe in aliens, I can't see why I would be more interested in the elders of my generation selling out humanity.

Let me add that I can't do anything about my fathers and mothers selling out humanity, so I am not going to research such a depressing subject but only pray that more love comes in existence around the world.
edit on 21-4-2012 by greyer because: 'let me add'

new topics

top topics

join