It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you plan to survive?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
From the H1N1 and H5N1 being combined into a super flu, to the wealthiest powerful figure heads investing in underground bunkers and other getaways from disaster/civil unrest situations, to all the latest pre-planned inside 'terror' attacks on our country, FEMA camps, the constant evacuation and round-up drills, 20 to 30 tornadoes popping up in the same area at the same time in a highly irregular way over and over throughout the nation, and the Constitution being torn into shreds with the new illegal laws being passed by the cold hearted vaccine-making child-killing global elite, the depopulation plans, half succeeding, and the economy hanging on threads, pending a financial disaster, and alternatively, monstrous civil unrest and chaos breaking out eventually, from lack of food, water, oil, electricity, ect, the SHTF is pending close by.

That said, in the situation of civil unrest, world war three, and that leading to our ignorance and desperation so we will accept their idea, the New World Order, what would you do?

This thread is kind of general, its a big, general question, but I really want to know your plans for waking up the general public, beating the NWO, those of you who actually oppose it, and how you plan to survive, and what the biggest issues are that we need to defeat, brainwashing, dulling the individual, convincing people that the NWO is the best idea ever, and that presidents actually have the power they're portrayed to have, all that.

What is the biggest issue for you, and how do you plan to beat it and conquere it?

HAARP, MK-ULTRA, FEMA, cover-ups, financial collapse, combating manufactured division between religions and races, a pre-planned flu pandemic by a flu created in a lab and falsely solved by vaccines that spread cancer virus and cause autism, surviving in the most basic ways when the SHTF, stockpiling guns, food, water, ect. Of all that, or whatever I may have forgot to mention, what's your biggest issue, and how do you want to solve it?

I really want to know everyone's views on these things, because I think of every issue I mentioned on a constant basis, and I only have a few ideas of how to prepare or fix the problems for myself and loved ones. I always speculate when I hear about a random tornado outbreak taking over a certain reigion, which has been happening a lot lately, or hear a story on the news that's OBVIOUSLY a cover-up, and it frustrates me to see it for what it is, while others around me swallow it for what the news lady has twisted it around to be. I constantly think of surviving the worst situations, and it scares me, but I wanna know that I can, and I wanna know others can too, and I think that's one of the best purposes for websites like ATS, sharing these ideas.

What I'm asking is this;

- What do you think the biggest problem, conspiracy wise or otherwise, is in America and in the world? And how should we counter it?

- When the SHTF, how do you plan to survive it and prepare for it? What, in your eyes, is the most important thing to stock up on? And what are the most important skills to have if you have no government or system to rely on but yourself for survival? How do you plan to beat the upcoming civil unrest, martial law, and chaos, or the possible natural disasters?

- Why are these your thoughts? Please explain your reasons for your opinions.

I'm extremely interested to hear what everyone thinks, and if you don't want to post because you have too many thoughts, I understand, so please summarize it for me. Otherwise, I kind of expect some people to post really long replies, and I plan to read every word of them. I really wanna know what other truth-seekers think of the world and how to fix it.

I want to hear the thoughts of the awakened!

edit on 19-4-2012 by XxNightAngelusxX because: Because I wanted to edit

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I think you will not find what your looking for here

Crazy weather well all the snow was gone here 1 1/2 month ago
Got 2 1/2 feet last two day you do the math

edit on 19-4-2012 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

I am of the Buddhist way of thinking. Death one way or the other is inevitable, so I don't fear dying so much. But to live under continual repression does scare me. And yes, i see it all taking shape too. The only thing that could stop it is if the military of a certain country turned on its politicians and took control. However if the ones in control of the military are also part of the conspiracy then they would simply be playing out yet another pre planned scenario. In other words the U.S. looks likely to get martial law one way or the other. And the U.S Israeli influence on the Europe is likely to push those countries into a similar state. We have already witnessed the orchestrated global economic collapse. its true ramifications have not yet hit, but its cumming.
So what advice do i have.
Live somewhere of little value to the NWO, or go get some land next to G W Bush down in south America, he obviously knows its going to be safe there.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The way I always do, God.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The best I can do,one day at a time.
I have my wits and my friends.
All you really need is to be flexible and adapt to changing situations quickly.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Let's see. how do I survive....Hmmm....I guess I'll have to see if I do. I'm not worried, All that can happen is that I die. I'm a little scared of Pill pushing doctors nowadays so I guess I just might make it through all that is to come.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

You ask,

How do you plan to survive?

I plan on breathing as often as I can, I will also drink at least once every 3 days and feed myself at least once every 3 weeks.
That is how I would survive, but I plan on thriving actually.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
In case of missiles raining on our parade or emp burst that incites chaos, or plague

I plan on blockading the house and shooting everyone i see who looks like they are up to no good for about a week then i got bug-plans to my hidden paradise that i can reach in 8 hours of walking distance without crossing a major roadway. the 8 hours is key since we bug at night and i have infrared in case the moonlight isn't enough i have enough firepower to make this a reality and enough manpower to make it feasible and we are trained in all necessary skills to complete the agenda i can and will disappear into the brush and shrug off society forever.

In case of the revolution or invasion by an enemy

Bugout the wife and kids to predetermined location turn around and head right back to the front lines armed to the teeth and looking for blood and or death

In case of government crackdown and detention camps
See in case of revolution

In case of nuclear attack
Kiss the wife and kids, pet the dog, free the fish and wait for the flash cause we all gonna die

top topics

join