It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a heads up....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
You will probably heard of CrazyBreakingNews on Youtube...

Have you looked at their avatar??

Fish on a hook.....

Reeled in hook line and sinker.....

Shame theres not a site where all the hoaxers are named shamed, and unsubscribed from. It would make your quest a whole lot easier.

Oh yea, they blocked me when i mentioned their avatar on one of their vids. They have made £40,000-£50,000 from these fake videos so far, by selling them to news agencies, and for the adsense clicks.

If you guys are really looking for the truth, then you need to get rid of these hoaxers. You will never find anything with this lot.

Anyways, "its because you are jealous" is bound to be brought up, so lets address that now. Nope, not jealous i make plenty from my own Youtube channels.

Troll on

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Totally agree , these and third phase should be banned as they only promote fakes and we're filling their pockets for doing so .... just doesn't make sense .

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Indeed, known hoaxers are not allowed on here, yet we all know these are hoaxers, and their videos are still put on here.

There is no way on earth any of their videos are real.

They are now using the fake dallas ufo in their newer vids hoping for them to also go viral.

I think the avatar says it all really. They could have chose anything...but they chose a fish on a hook, because they know...for the most part people wont put 2 and 2 together. Fake vids...fish on a hook lol.

Im tempted to buy a domain specifically to name and shame them. Whether or not it will do any good is another matter.

I read an article earlier where it tells you how to make videos on youtube become viral. There are even companies available to make fake videos for you, and then they will post them on forums like this, use multiple accounts to discuss the video (to draw in more people)....its a big business.

Il try and find said article and add it to this thread.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
reply to post by gortex

Indeed, known hoaxers are not allowed on here, yet we all know these are hoaxers, and their videos are still put on here.

This is incorrect, nor should it ever be correct.

I am a hoaxer. I have written books that are flat out hoaxes. I do not promote those hoaxes here, however, because it is against the terms to do so, and on ATS I always post honest information, because that is what I need to do to be part of the community here. I openly admit to being a hoaxer, and I will always do so.

People that promote known hoaxes should be banned, and that is how the rules of ATS work.

People that are hoaxers are some of the best people to SPOT hoaxes, as they often times have the experience to know how these things can be done convincingly. They are better than even 'experts' because not only do they have the same expertise as those claiming to be experts, they also have the experience in knowing how to apply that expertise in a way to convincingly trick others into believing what they want them to believe.

The best person to get to figure out a magic trick is another magician.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Crazybreaking news should not be allowed on here....i mean their videos.

Its like if you post anything about the GFL, the thread is trashed, because they know its bs.

Any link to a crazybreaking news video should be classed the same as the GFL....delete the thread as the video maker is a known hoaxer.

Im not saying ban members, just delete the threads and possibly warn the user if they keep uploading CBN's bs videos.

A thread with a video in here is probably worth 100k views if its any good.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
reply to post by Furbs

Crazybreaking news should not be allowed on here....i mean their videos.

Its like if you post anything about the GFL, the thread is trashed, because they know its bs.

Any link to a crazybreaking news video should be classed the same as the GFL....delete the thread as the video maker is a known hoaxer.

I can get behind that.

This stuff is trash and should be regarded as such.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I think I'll go and give them a few hits! Make them some more free money! Why not? Why the hate? If ET does exist and wants us to know about it then I'm sure they can manage to come down and say hi!

Imagine if we here all got youtube channels and hit each other up all day we could all be rich! Well earn enough to get by anyway! Why not?

I've seen some pretty convincing stuff regarding UFO's though the jury is still out for me personally. Even if we did have total proof, what then?

I think we have far more things to worry about than some guys earning a few bucks with some SCI-FI! You gonna shout at george lucas too?

Btw link up your channel and I'll give you a few hits too!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

Im good ta mate, i get enough hits as it is

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
now this what i dont get about UFO chasers or photographers.
the ufo leaves from point A (A being the main ship) from there to point B (B being the destination) then back to point A. if they have another pick up drop off, they should be seen twice at point B within a few hours, now there not stupid so why would they just randomly fly around?
what i want i want to know where is the point B in most of the UFO sightings?

has anyone actually made a map with the ufo's, abductees/contactees, military bases, laboratories, cow mutilations, reservoirs, large energy, fuel and nuclear power plants.

im just curious, i don't really follow the ufo threads.

Whateva

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
i'm not going to lie; if i had a popular ufo/alien channel, i'd probably use a stupid thumbnail, too.
it's what i usually do, anyway.
no need to be SO SRS all the time.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rathyas
i'm not going to lie; if i had a popular ufo/alien channel, i'd probably use a stupid thumbnail, too.
it's what i usually do, anyway.
no need to be SO SRS all the time.

Indeed, the ignorant mugs lap it up, regardless of whether its real or not.

UFO'logy is a joke because of it.

Once a serious subject....now its just a cash cow.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
It's scammers like this that drive me crazy. Not because of the hoax vids they make but for all the people who, even after the vids have been debunked, keep crying that it's real. The same ufo keeps showing up besides the planes they are flying in. It must be nice.

I am not sure how rich they are getting off adsense, I won't go to their channel or watch the vids here. I read the thread first and if I see it is from them or several of the other scam artists, I just won't watch it. The subject is one I love but these guys and the many before them tirn me off from it though. Like Howard Beale said in Network " you aren't going to get any truth from us. It's an illusion, none of it is real" That is how I feel about YT and tyese hoaxers.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Ahhh so you will EXPOSE someone else's channel for being a fraud but you will not open up your own to scrutiny? I see, I see...

And why not answer any of my other points? Why do you care so much what other people are doing?

Ufology used to be serious? Ha! What? Maybe among geeks! I think if anything today people are far more open minded about these things! So perhaps actually these hoaxers are doing your beloved topic a favor? Whether they are real or not, at least it is bringing others into the discussion.

I think I might start a hoax UFO channel just to annoy you!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mee30

Ahhh so you will EXPOSE someone else's channel for being a fraud but you will not open up your own to scrutiny? I see, I see...

And why not answer any of my other points? Why do you care so much what other people are doing?

Ufology used to be serious? Ha! What? Maybe among geeks! I think if anything today people are far more open minded about these things! So perhaps actually these hoaxers are doing your beloved topic a favor? Whether they are real or not, at least it is bringing others into the discussion.

I think I might start a hoax UFO channel just to annoy you!

You clearly have never read any of my posts
I dont believe....and i dont watch UFO vids.

My channels have nothing to do with the subject at hand, and your clicks are peanuts compared to what i make off adsense...so why would i tell you?? This is not about me, its about hoaxers.
My channels will not be exposed on here, for the fact they have nothing to do with conspiracies, aliens, religion or anything else to do with this site.

Go ahead make a channel, i couldnt care less. Why would you making another hoax channel annoy me? I couldnt care less what you do. None of this annoys me.
Ive got to assume from your replies that you are a sad little child, with no mates to play with. So you make hoax channels to interact with the outside world
Its ok, im sure your mother loves you

I was just pointing out to our fellow users that the channel mentioned are scam artists, and if the people who are genuine....those who want to know whether we are alone in the universe or not, really want to get to the bottom of it then channels like this need to be added to some kind of "scammers" list.

People like you are the reason i rarely bother coming here anymore.

This site is overrun with hoaxers, kids, retards, misfits and the mentally challenged.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

You clearly have never read any of my posts I dont believe....and i dont watch UFO vids.

Erm, of course I have else how would I of replied to you?

Please explain this then "UFO'logy is a joke because of it. Once a serious subject....now its just a cash cow." If you do not watch UFO vids, and have no interest why would you make this statement? Indeed why would you make this thread?

My channels have nothing to do with the subject at hand, and your clicks are peanuts compared to what i make off adsense...so why would i tell you?? This is not about me, its about hoaxers. My channels will not be exposed on here, for the fact they have nothing to do with conspiracies, aliens, religion or anything else to do with this site.

Well I have to say that I have pretty much seen EVERY topic there is discussed on here! They even discuss movies and music, all sorts!

Every little helps mate, just trying to be nice! lol

Go ahead make a channel, i couldnt care less. Why would you making another hoax channel annoy me? I couldnt care less what you do. None of this annoys me. Ive got to assume from your replies that you are a sad little child, with no mates to play with. So you make hoax channels to interact with the outside world Its ok, im sure your mother loves you

If you couldn't care less, why make THIS thread? Clearly you do care! It would annoy you because obviously the one you mention in this thread did?

You can assume all you like my friend, it makes no odds.

I was just pointing out to our fellow users that the channel mentioned are scam artists, and if the people who are genuine....those who want to know whether we are alone in the universe or not, really want to get to the bottom of it then channels like this need to be added to some kind of "scammers" list.

How are they "scammers"? What are they selling? You just click a vid a watch, no harm to anyone! There is all sorts of fiction all over the internet! Do you cry about all of it? Do you think people can not make up their own minds? They need you the hero Saviour?

People like you are the reason i rarely bother coming here anymore.

It's a sad loss but I'm sure we'll cope without you. Life must go on.

This site is overrun with hoaxers, kids, retards, misfits and the mentally challenged.

But you still feel the need to come here? Which group are you in?

It seems to me that perhaps you are a little uptight mate. If I were you I would take a little breather! Losing it on the internet will surely do your health no good.

top topics

join