It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear Q&A

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I've read through pretty much all the John Lear Guest Interview Q&A's, but feel a little robbed that my questions remained unanswered together with quite few other questions posed by other ATSers.

Special Guest Forum

The answers given are pretty much covered in numerous articles which can be found across the interweb, so am no more enlightened than before the Q&As took place.

I think that thanks should be given to ScepticOverlord and of course John Lear for taking the time to create and partake respectively, and for a first try, was relatively successful.

I do believe that the special guest forums may require a little more thought on the format that they take, as it's my belief, John Lear was inundated with too many questions at once, on too many threads, a lot of which could have been answered by doing a little research prior to posting.

Looking forward to future guests, especially David Icke.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 05:45 AM
link   
WTF is this post about anyway? I demand moderators to delete it!

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by beer
WTF is this post about anyway? I demand moderators to delete it!

If you read all the words, one after the other, you'll find they form sentences, then paragraphs, if you manage to complete this task you should be able to get an idea as to what the thread is about.

Try asking for the thread to moved if you are not satisfied with it being here, what comes after demanding? A tantrum?

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I have to say JL was a let down. He couldnt make his mind up on some of the issues.

Beer? Why the demanding?

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   
What questions didn't get answered? I know there were some, just curious...

I think we're seeing a repeat of the same problem. All the questions and answers just going on one monster thread.

This wasn't how it was designed.

If you look at the rules SO posted, it was to be one thread per question, consisting of the questions and the guest's answers. Otherwise it wouldn't need it's own forum.

My suggestions...

1. Stick to the format stated.
2. Give more mods (especially any participating in the event) the power to lock threads in the forum, so that a thread can be locked after being answered.
3. Warn those not sticking to the format.
4. Lock the intro post (was done this time around at least)

PS-You'll notice Beer's "demanding" was sarcastic..

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

2. Give more mods (especially any participating in the event) the power to lock threads in the forum, so that a thread can be locked after being answered.

Gazrok, i know that you want to get your hands on it

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Gazrok, i know that you want to get your hands on it

Just for the purpose stated...

It would be far easier to simply pick (and search on) a question you wanted to see answered, than it is to scan multiple pages and numerous posts of ONE thread...

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Beers sarcasm was wasted when he started with the term "WTF"

I complied with all the rules, and was very patient.

Original Thread

John Lear: externally corrected about 65 times

65 Degrees of Separation is what I wanted title this thread, anyway.

I�ll say thank you in advance, I together with everyone else appreciate you giving your time.

1. You refer to the human race as being �externally corrected about 65 times�, could you please elaborate on this and let me know how this information came into being?

2. Giving the �Missing Link� theory, is it your belief that we, as humans started off as a natural product of evolution and then became an experiment or were we initialized for the experiment?

3. I understand that you will only elaborate where you, either hold a theory or have a source for the reference. If the reference regarding us being �containers� is true. It opens up many a speculative possibility.:

A. We are containers for the soul or our physical make-up holds something at the genetic level.

B. We are containers for the souls of those that control the cybernetic organisms (the Greys) which would mean that we are the controllers, but for some reason we aren�t to know this whilst in the human state.

I'm still working on these, as I believe there are an infinite amount of possibilities, I'm looking for the most logical one(s). Your opinion would be appreciated.

Beer - Sarcasm is my favourite form of wit, keeping trying...!!

[edit on 27-9-2004 by Koka]

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Yes, you were... Like the US attempting to cover up Roswell though, this was our first time, so some bungling occurred, hehe...

As JL is (and has been) a member, perhaps you could U2U him very nicely, and he'd answer your questions. Just a thought....

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Yes, you were... Like the US attempting to cover up Roswell though, this was our first time, so some bungling occurred, hehe...

As JL is (and has been) a member, perhaps you could U2U him very nicely, and he'd answer your questions. Just a thought....

Once again, I'm being polite. Knowing full well there will be numerous people doing the same, as not all questions got answered. I'll wait a week or so before pursuing.

I think that the Mods have to monitor very carefully the ATSers they allow to ask questions in these forums, a lot of time was wasted answering questions where the information is freely available through google.

new topics

top topics

join