It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2025 America (what if?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Folks, I would like to post my vision of what the future may hold for America and Americans that is based on the past and current events.

Most here know or have seen some of the evidence that America as are the other major nations of the world are controlled by a group of unelected madmen. The populous at large are oblivious to this continuing take over of sovereign nation-states.

"All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach."~ Adolf Hitler

We live in a continual state of media propaganda. We are lied to so much by Government and media that Lies are now the new truth.

I am no fan of Hitler but his quotes are rather quite interesting to ponder considering the present state of this nation.

"The size of the lie is a definite factor in causing it to be believed, for the vast masses of a nation are in the depths of their hearts more easily deceived than they are consciously and intentionally bad. The primitive simplicity of their minds renders them a more easy prey to a big lie than a small one, for they themselves often tell little lies, but would be ashamed to tell big lies." ~ Adolf Hitler

Take for instance the Reichstag fire their patsy Marinus Van der Lubbe was found guilty and sentenced to death.
what did it accomplish? Well the people of Germany demanded change and that's what they got. Most of the people at that time were just as complacent as we Americans are today, But that moment changed their history.

Look at the events September 11, 2001. The end result was public outcry for revenge and the willingness of legislators to begin to strip our basic rights to protect us from an unknown enemy that was seldom found but ever-present. Questions oh the questions about 9/11... who was responsible? who benefited? One thing is for sure the common American citizen sure hasn't. We had various versions of the Patriot Act, illegal wiretapping, and various other events that have reduced our ability to live unmolested by government.

Fast forward to today.

It's 2012 and we may have a President in office that could very well be found to have been not qualified to hold that office yet anyone whom questions it is either killed, gone after, or just labeled nuts if they don't pose any kind of tangible threat.

We have the TSA using enhanced grope-downs on us, our grandparents and our children because we all could be potential terrorist.

Now the news today is that the TSA will be riding buses in Houston, TX undercover.

“While local law enforcement agencies focus on overall safety measures noted above, representatives with the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) will also be on hand, lending their counter-terrorism expertise and support during the exercise,” states the press release.

Indeed the current events are alarming but our complacency continues...

On our current path by 2025 I asked myself what things might I expect to see:

Zero privacy: PC, cell phones and games consoles feed information to NSA super computers where the data is compiled and used as evidence to jail and murder people for thought crime.

Tracked everywhere we go: Cell phones and vehicles track our location 24/7 information is sold to government and businesses to target individuals as their needs see fit.

Real ID: In order to travel you must have an electronic ID and have approval to travel. To enforce this you will have to use your ID as a key to your home, car, work. It will also function as your Social Security card, Birth Certificate, and Credit/debit card.

Electronic Currency: In order to ensure everyone is paying their fair share all bartering has been banned and any and all sale of personal property must be sold with government acting as the middle man.

Firearms and other Weapons: In order to ensure domestic tranquility weapons of all kinds from firearms to knives are prohibited items to the general public.

Zoning: The federal government adopts a federal zoning statute federalizing all zoning to comply with the UN's Agenda 21. You will be told where you can live and travel outside of cities is heavily regulated.

Surveillance Grid: Everywhere will be monitored by video and audio surveillance a total police state.

Law Enforcement: In order ensure compliance all law enforcement was federalized and is controlled by commanders in each FEMA district. They are armed with the same equipment as the military and work and train side by side.

Radio/TV/Internet: All forms of entertainment and communications are controlled we are fed the news like invalids are fed though tubes. No other alternative. No independent media.

The only thing missing is an "Event" to put this into motion. I have no idea what it could be.

I don't like the source and it has been wrong most of the time however it does sound plausible.

While the picture I paint is very dire, it doesn't have to be this way. We can learn, educate and inform others of what liberties we have lost and work together to get them back.

edit on 19-4-2012 by SWCCFAN because: edit title

edit on 19-4-2012 by SWCCFAN because: add 2 videos

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I found this video in another fantastic post.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It does reenforce the point of the op.

join