It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America - April 19th, The Start of the Revolution - A REVISIT

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

Afghanistan?

"In Afghan fields the poppies grow
between the crosses
row on row"

Afghanistan & Opium

Everyone wants a piece of that action.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jlm912

True story.

The world can be simply divided natural resources. It is not hard to tell where war has been or where it is leading based on the resources each country provides. Afghanistan and Iraq are no different.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
revolution will be hard to come by... there still is a movement of national patriotism in select groups of citizens... and no state has been there independent nation since along time... the citizens are used to the infrastructure of the current republic, (post office, social secruity, economic recognition in other countries... etc)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

I have gone over this before but I regularly inform those around me about the edicts, laws and such. I train with friends in martial combat, weaponry, and stealth combat. I have also been learning guerilla warfare tactics, military tactics, and other such ideas. Yes I am willing to lay my life down for the liberty of others.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by KwisatzHaderach

That's good if these boys think they are going to overthrow the federal government they will be in need of some Cannon fodder
edit on 6-5-2012 by redneck13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Still loving this thread. Don't let it die!

OP, this is off topic but I am curious so I will ask anyways, are your progenitors Welsh by chance? That name is so quintessentially Welsh

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join