It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America - April 19th, The Start of the Revolution - A REVISIT

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Yes, it's definitely something freedom fighters in America didn't have in colonial times, trained/hardened troops, I mean.

However, I could see big events hypothetically kicking off violent resistance in the nearer future, such as confiscation of our firearms by force, drone strikes on "home-grown terrorists" on our own soil with any of the 30,000 drones due to go up in the next few years, attempted implementation of Section 1021 of NDAA 2012 on our own soil, or even an outbreak of actual firearms erupting at the protests during the upcoming NATO Summit for which private security forces are being employed for riot control, among a few others. Conditions are ripe. And longevity of conflict would depend on what exactly causes the outbreak and how much support is really behind the resistance or it's aims according to the talking heads.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

I think that if we have a global movement , which aims to reform each country and each system , then there is nothing they can do ! they want global democracy , we will give them it our way!
We start a party , our own world government run by the people for the people.

They want to usher in the NWO , but we can jsut create our own !

we have the right to strike any time we like
why not do it all at once , for those who cant affrord to strike its their choice !
they can make up for it by handing out our manifesto .

they cant declare martial law on us if we do it lawfully !

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mytheroy
reply to post by conspiracytheoristIAM

The solution is another civil war!

2nd

Originally posted by gwydionblack
reply to post by mytheroy

Revolution to be precise.

I don't want people fighting each other. I want them to know who their enemy is.

No no no.
No civil war no revolution.
We live in a world of surgical precision.
We need surgical strikes upon the ones doing the damage to remind the elite that we are the people, we the people.
Others call this assassination however and it is generally frowned upon.
All it takes is one dedicated soldier.
If the one soldier fails then another needs to step up and fill the void until all of the elite have been wiped from the face of the earth.
No need for millions to die as per usual when only a few dozen need to.
That is humane imho.
So....who is first?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Which is one of the reasons I think they've been trying so hard to get legislation to crack down on the internet. If armed resistance were to arise, the media would have to try like hell to demonize it and avoid the masses rallying behind it, and the internet would be a vital tool to counter any skewing of facts.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
You probably had everyone until you mentioned cigarettes. A lot of people have a strong disdain for cigarettes and those who smoke them and have no pity for those who pay a high taxes to smoke. I don't care either way, people are people no matter what they put in their mouths. I think you lost some of them there.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jlm912

I'm not grammar policing. I just found it very annoying with incorrect use of "The,That,They etc....That's how rapper's, Gangsta's and their followers speak, and we all know they don't value education". For a little off topic fun LOL, the same can be said for your sig!

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Once one goes, the others will surely be up in arms, more so than they most likely are already. I don't see a successful surgical move as very hopeful. All it would take is a wrong move from either group to spur a bigger conflict anyhow. Not saying it's impossible. Just unlikely, and even less likely that anyone would hear about such a plan in advance anyways, which the first of them would just give the chance for the media to twist it however they like and next thing you know they're assassinating "homegrown terrorists" and it escalates regardless...
edit on 20-4-2012 by jlm912 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by technologicalsingularity

1) Do-one r kid, if your not intelligent enough to get what the op is getting at, than maybe hit the streets yourself and see how the English language continues to evolve

2) English is my only language and being English, i expect everyone else in the world to speak it to.
I don't care if it is broken or when written it looks like a dog's dinner.

3) L8R r Kid, txt speak was originated because there were only 60 characters available per text message without going into a 2nd message. So clever peeps from the street, to save shrapnel, abbreviated the hell out of every thing..... to me that that shows nous ya nonce....not intellectual deficiency

4) Suck my degree out my ricker cocka.... they beauty of the English language and the sign of a great communicator is being able to change the tone and language used to suit each person and each situation...
so i say again........ suck the degree out my ricker cocka....

nuff said?

on topic:

Is then America's biggest enemy, Americans?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by technologicalsingularity

Yes, indeed. Touche. However, my point was that I don't really understand your inferences in whatever errors he made. If he used a translator how could he be using american slang?

Eh, I don't know why I've continued this discussion. Even us native english speakers are prone to errors, huh? I sure don't claim to be perfect. And everyone's entitled to a rant. After all, that's the beauty of freedom of expression, right?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jlm912

If what you guys are talking about here were to happen it wouldn't be organized. We could count on the crazies for that. Random assassinations of people that public outcry deem a threat to the country. Any official "terrorist" label on an American would only work against the authority that labels them. Look at all the support actual home grown terrorists got after being labeled as such.

No, they would have to play nice, something I think they are forgetting. The generation at the reins is really full of itself and thinks that they "know" how to do what in hundreds of years their predecessors only got close to. They would think that it is in the bag. Over confidence is detrimental to any form of control since any form of control is just an illusion on both sides.

They would look for one guy or a group of them, all the while ignoring the fact that the entire populace is what stands against their dream future. Unless they plan on killing everyone except a few thousand, any empire they hope to form would be so short lived it wouldn't even get a mention as a footnote in history.

The gravest mistake they made was going against the ones who made the whole party possible, the American people. If they left us for last, then maybe it could go as they planned. They jumped the gun and made the most suitable enemy to destroy their legacy of perverse control. We are like the engine of this whole scheme, the rest is just parts to the machine.

edit on 20-4-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Yeh so , lets all chip in and hire some mercs to take out the rothchilds , the morgans and the other ones !
all at once ! BOOM game over

wish it was that simple , the mercs would never do a hit on their masters either !

@technologicalsingularity - stereotypes are shameful , the MC's I know are some of the smartest people I know.
thats just the ones I know from scotland that are my friends. Then you can take a look at other great MC's
sorry rappers , tupac , KRSone , Qtip, the roots, all of them are incredibly smart.
Dont mock colloquialisms , thats where culture and diversity are strong.
Just because I have a scottish accent and use auld scots when I talk doesnt make me a drooling idiot who cant write a proper sentence.

Anyways back to the point at hand !

the manifesto I mentioned for our brave new world.
It should be a ten point manifesto as I previously posted (changing to 12 as it fits with the zodiac)
the manifesto for the movement of the future of the human race.
I will call it the Unity movement , through unity of our species we can accomplish anything
and all those who stand against us will be drowned out in a sea of truth through ovewhelming
numbers of humans who feel the exact same way about our planet and our species.

Im asking any ATS members to help with the creation of the manifesto
the 12 points will need to be drafted and the document will be created and made into digital PDF
for print and mass production , we need a website , we need a forum , we need divisions for each continnent
and most of all we need as many people to hear it as possible !

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by truetrigger

Is then America's biggest enemy, Americans?

They are our greatest asset. It is nationless people who actually don't really have a country of their own. Those people who would take any position of power and become traitors to all of humanity in hopes of controlling it.

They don't actually give a damn about this country or its people. They want global control. The real enemy is the select few who pull strings in hopes of getting things done in their name. Real power is what the people will do for themselves.

They enemy is he that places his real identity in his divine right of rule over his election to power by those he governs.

EDIT:
I could see a successfully initiated revolt in the US spreading over to other countries shortly after. The UK would be first to follow if the US started one.

edit on 20-4-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracytheoristIAM
reply to post by gwydionblack

I agree with your analysis, which was kind of a rant. As for the innocents killed, I would add our use of depleted uranium and our current drone war in a few regions. I've been hanging out on the fringes of the cage you mentioned for about 35 years now....trying my best to avoid as many of the pit falls you laid out. The real question is what can anyone really do to be free of this oppressive tyrannical system that is steadily taking over, unless you want to be some kind of homeless Rambo type. So after pointing all these things out what is your solution to this dilemna ?
Timing is everything. i believe when the time is right we will all know it and the revolution will begin. as far as what it will look like, well i guess that will be up to us, but i hope it is peaceful. it will be a grassroots movement and will spread like wild fire. no one will be able to stop it. i believe our generation will change the course of this nation and will be remembered in history as true patriots.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by jlm912
Which is one of the reasons I think they've been trying so hard to get legislation to crack down on the internet. If armed resistance were to arise, the media would have to try like hell to demonize it and avoid the masses rallying behind it, and the internet would be a vital tool to counter any skewing of facts.

TPTB are definitely threatened by the internet. Look how well the Egyptian protesters were organized because of the internet.

Deep down, this scares TPTB

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack
More than two centuries later, the freedoms and liberties that they died to personify and exemplify lie wasted, a muddled heap on the ground and all the most Americans can worry about are what have come to be known as "first world problems". You are so damn content with your life and the simple gratifying features that you fail to realize that this life isn't life at all - it is a cage.

And yet people are content with this. People are fine with this. Somehow, people still wake up each day, go to their 9-5's, eat their dinners, watch their nightly news, post on ATS, go to sleep, rinse, repeat, and do absolutely nothing - day in, day out, nothing more than complaining, making excuses to make them feel better about doing nothing and accepting their lives inside of a cage.

"I have kids to raise." "I like my job." "Look at people in other countries, we don't have it nearly as bad as they do!" "Well we just have to vote in new people, that's all." "I honestly don't see anything wrong with what is going on."

Congratulations. You are an excuse maker. You will raise your kids to live in a continuously perpetual more horrible world. You like your job so you don't give a damn about anyone else out there who is unemployed. You divert the attention away to other countries who have never had what America had to make it seem like slavery is alright in comparison. You pretend like voting matters when anyone with a brain knows it doesn't. And you are in denial if you don't see the difference between the freedoms we are supposed to have under the Constitution and the limitations on government, compared to the power that the federal government has over the people today.

This is true. You see the excuse makers, the rationalisers, and the apologists here all the time.

The absolute worst of the lot, are those who try and falsely equate their moral cowardice with logic or maturity.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Very interesting thread to read. Thank you for your thoughts and points OP.

I do have some questions however, and not just for the OP, but all who have contributed to this thread.

One of the chief complaints I see is taxes. Both the amount of the taxes and the number of taxes. While I will in no way defend how much we end up paying, or the number that we have (and BTW, on the cigarette taxes: someone posted pretty much a "who cares? We hate smokers." type of attitude. What if those same tax amounts had been applied to cell phones? Cell phone usage?), I do have this question though.

You have your revolution. A new government is installed. Where does it get the money it needs to run? Seriously. Even if all the members of the new government do not get paid for what they do, and volunteer only, what about the military? How does it pay for it's equipment? How does it pay it's members? Volunteer again?

What form of government would all of you suggest? Not being sarcastic. I'm truly curious to see what people's ideas and thoughts are.

I've seen many, many posts talking about the main problem being the rich, the big corporations, the big business. That they control our government.

Maybe it's not the government you need to rebel against. Maybe it's the ones with all the money that you say are controlling our government.

Just some thoughts and questions. This was a good read.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
Here is the problem though. The American people have become wimps. We take the crap they dish us and we turn around and ask for more. I do agree that the American people do have a history that when we have had enough, there is not a country out there that can revolt the way Americans do and have.

This is what I think too.

We have seen a lot of people here in previous years suggesting a few things about the American people and their willingness to engage in politics. And I've long been one of those who criticizes and points out that people are more interested in American Idol than the rights they're loosing every day.
But there comes a time when things affect far too many people, and the difficulties become daily.

As Gerald Celente put it -

"when people lose everything, and they have nothing left to lose, they lose it"

That's what we're reaching now. Far too many people are now experiencing the effects of the economic collapse, and this is only going to increase.

This is what caused the Occupy movement - they were the most intelligent youth, the ones who saw their opportunities slipping away and could follow that process to its logical conclusions. They have the foresight to see what is happening. They got angry about it and started the ball rolling, and the rest who criticize them are too idiotic to understand the basic problem to begin with.

I'll almost be willing to bet that if we ran a poll and asked people whether they support the Occupy movement, and then asked them what the national debt actually is, we would see a correlation. I think those who know what the problem is are likely to support the protesters, and those who don't support movements like Occupy probably have absolutely no idea what the national debt of the USA actually is.

I believe that we are fast approaching the time when the economic collapse is affecting too many people in a given area, and we'll see the occupy movement reappear on a massive scale. And I personally believe that it may happen in Michigan.

As for the idea of military planning to stop any peaceful revolution, I agree this will happen too. I get really fed up with reading the BS on here about how "our military will never attack its own people". Of course they will, they are programed to take orders. And to justify it the protesters will be made into "terrorists" just as Gaddafi did, just as Assad is doing now. All the military needs to do is convince a bunch of people who are already nationalistic, that their nation is under attack, and they'll excuse their actions as defense of their nation.

We saw the PR campaign against Occupy. We saw them being tarnished in the news and that it so easily swayed the people who were already "nationalist". They swallowed all the BS being reported about how "violent" and "dirty" Occupy folks were, and the PTB didn't even have to set off something dramatic to demonize them. Suddenly, people didn't have the basic right to protest any more because they looked "like commies"! The right-wing - who scream and rant about their constitution and their rights - were so quick to demand the rights of other be snatched away because they were "dirty hippies".

And people still think the military wouldn't open fire on its own people? Seriously?

This is going to be a fascinating year. I am specifically interested in what's happening in Michigan right now. I believe that could be a flashpoint. The Republicans there are already illegally implementing laws and have installed a dictatorship over the people without a fight. They're planning to pass another "emergency law" before the November elections that would potentially revoke the voting rights of hundreds of thousands of people. And they've passed so many bills illegally already, required votes or not.

What do we all think is going to happen when Michigan tells hundreds of thousands of people that their vote doesn't matter?

Incidentally, although our cultures are still very different, I think we'll see the same in the UK in the next few years. People here are increasingly distrustful of government - whichever party - and when the € collapses the UK will be in turmoil. There is a perfect storm coming in my opinion, and I just hope that it will all remain peaceful.

Unfortunately, as many have pointed out, very few governments fall willingly or even accept that they need to make drastic changes to placate their people. Whether that's through stubbornness, criminality and corruption, or sheer arrogance, the majority of governments are more than willing to see their people dying in the streets at the hands of their own military than give up an inch of their power.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
again im asking are any of you willing to do anything about this , will you help in taking the steps necessary to even just rally people !

By that I mean , we list what the problems are , that we all think can be changed and easily done so if we demand reform.

We list how these reforms would take place , and we remined the people , that we give power to those that govern. It is we that should be feared!

If we are playing their game , then we can choose to stop , if we are united and we choose to stop
on a specific day , they will see who holds the power.

Think about it , we have time right now to organise and then develop this movement , and organise a global strike on the 21st of december , the world comes to a halt , well for those of us who truly are dedicated and wish to take action.

Could you imagine if the world governemnts had to deal with millions world wide just not showing up to work on the same day . What effects would this have ? Immediately obvious emergency services would suffer.

WOuld it be worthwhile to ogranise such a massive global protest , it certainly would make the government crap their pants when they realise that we as a whole planet want this sick game to end.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
The stupidity of a war is far beyond ignorance, especially if the people that decide to fight actually know who profits from the war.

TPTB will embrace both sides. (Remember the "Braveheart" movie scene?) After they embrace both side they will support, supply, and secretly control the efforts, because that is what money and power can do.

In the end, TPTB laugh as the fools that divide themselves and actually think they are fighting for a cause, but only to thin the herd for a short period, then it's back to status quo years later.

OP states the illusion of freedom, and the cage we all live in. Exactly how I see it. Starred and flagged.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Deep down, this scares TPTB

I disagree with this statement.

What better way to hide and distort the truth than right in front of our faces. Words, pictures, videos and anything posted, on the net, can be distorted.

Until people can read minds, and know what others are truly thinking and feeling, than I don't see the current trends ending.
edit on 20-4-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join