It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplainable events happing to me!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
My brother went to visit a friend, so i went with him, but he told me to wait in the car. After about an hour he comes out, walks to the car, opens the door and gets in.
"sorry took a little bit longer than i thought it would," he says.
"whatever lets just go", i reply.

he looks at me and says "Where are the keys?"
"you took them with you doufus" i tell him.

then something weird happens, its like i "teleported" or something but to the same place.
"what?" he says.
"i said you took them with you, god what are you deaf?"
he looks at me confused and says, "what are you talking about?"
"didnt you ask me where the keys were?" i ask.
"uhm no i didnt even say anything" he then chuckles and says "youre so weird"

i was like WAT

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Rightwing

I totally believe that your experience is legit. Thank you for posting. Hope you read the other thread as there are many people sharing very simular experiences in it.

If you had a mental illness you would probably not consider the possibility of insanity. Mad people dont normally know that they are insane and they do not normally consider the possibility.

Stay confident in your clarity. We live in strange times.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Why are you being a jerk to this person man? They are relaying their experience and trying to make sense of it; who are you, and what gives you the right to call this person crazy and practically demand they see a psychologist?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Pigraphia

Well, I watch Ninja Warrior a lot so I'm pretty familiar with japanese, but I do not speak it. I've heard the chinese talk quite a bit and it sounds the closest to what I heard. The way they pronounce and the tone and all that. I mean, I'm not an expert in different languages but it's just a good guess I think. I could be totally wrong and it could be some other language but for now I will say chinese.

edit on 20-4-2012 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Hey thanks to everyone that has shared there experiences. I had a great sleep last night like i always do, and i even took the today off just to make sure I wasn't over doing it. And thanks to all the people who messaged me with good links and info it was appreciated.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jewells

Originally posted by PerfectPerception

Originally posted by ProtectedWitness

what about replicant's from the year 2047 that were created by a disillusioned 11 year old,who also I might add,created the first time machine that's powered by ambrosia...Where have you been?

edit on 19-4-2012 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

Do you have any links to this? Sounds interesting

Oh no my friend,that was me being sarcastic with a dash of imagination.
Apologies if you got your hopes up for it to be real....I wrote a short story that was similar though

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Ok. I had something very strange happen to me a few minutes ago. I was standing in my hallway leading to the kitchen in my apartment. I was talking to my oldest niece, who was standing in the kitchen. I was standing in the case opening, (doorway without a door), where there is a three foot baby gate up. My puppy was in the kitchen as well. I heard a noise in the living room, and turned around and my puppy was in the living room playing with my younger niece. Now keep in mind I was standing in the only route to the living room, and I never saw my dog go past me. Not to mention, she is too small to have jumped the gate, and my niece in the kitchen didn't see her go past either. SMH

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rightwing
reply to post by ProtectedWitness

my family would think i'm a nut and that's not who I am.

" People are not crazy. They are strong people...Maybe the environment is a little sick."
- Dave Chappelle

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by georgiaboy
Ok. I had something very strange happen to me a few minutes ago. I was standing in my hallway leading to the kitchen in my apartment. I was talking to my oldest niece, who was standing in the kitchen. I was standing in the case opening, (doorway without a door), where there is a three foot baby gate up. My puppy was in the kitchen as well. I heard a noise in the living room, and turned around and my puppy was in the living room playing with my younger niece. Now keep in mind I was standing in the only route to the living room, and I never saw my dog go past me. Not to mention, she is too small to have jumped the gate, and my niece in the kitchen didn't see her go past either. SMH

Star for this~!

sometimes I swear i wish my eye could record EVERYTHING I see 24/7, if this is for real, which i believe it is, how would this happen ... how?? !!!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Rightwing

What a very curious experience you have had. My suggestion is to note this in a log somewhere date, time, details. If it happens more than once continue to log said events. I would think as to what this could mean maybe a time lapse in another dimension? Maybe a vision of the future? You can never be too sure!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtectedWitness
You most likely have a mental illness. You should probably think about seeing a psychologist. And maybe think about getting some sleep.

And also, stop looking to people on ATS for advice. You should seek professional help. Seriously.

Can't help noticing your contradiction here.
You tell him to stop looking for advice on ATS and then advise him to seek professional help

What medical background do you have to be able to diagnose somebody based on a few lines of text ?

DP

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Ok . Now I have read thurther into the thread . I have a suggestion for the OP.

Because both you and your wife experienced something "weird" and you state you are of sound mind ( which I utterly believe ) .
It may be a very good idea to have your home checked for the following 2 things .
Carbon Monoxide build up.
Gas leak.
Both can give hallucinatory effects when inhaled in small doses .
Might be a good idea to sleep with your window wide open until you get it checked out !

Good luck .

To all you unqualified people who suggested the OP seek medical help .... Look at all the facts in future !!!

DP

edit on 21-4-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by PerfectPerception

Ba ha ha!!!!
Ahhh got me good!!
Ah well, link me up to your story!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Very fascinating thread. Starred & flagged!

You may have experienced a glitch in the matrix. More and more people seem to be experiencing this as "time" goes on.

You might be interested in reading this thread.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

Fair enough.

Were you able to understand them when they were speaking the other language?
I know this is a strange question, but there are stories of people waking up in other places and still being able to understand the foreign language if they just listen.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Aliens hate cigarettes and dogs!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pigraphia
reply to post by Fylgje

Fair enough.

Were you able to understand them when they were speaking the other language?
I know this is a strange question, but there are stories of people waking up in other places and still being able to understand the foreign language if they just listen.

No, I couldn't understand a lick of it. It was very strange but I'm a magnet for strange. Thanks for asking

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

No problem, you experience was interesting to read.

I have weird stuff happen to me all the time I can not explain, I find the world of the fringe and unexplained fascinating.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Perhaps someone already said this but just remember that hallucinations could be caused by a brain tumor. If this occurs again then checking with a doctor would be a good idea.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NosmoKing
Perhaps someone already said this but just remember that hallucinations could be caused by a brain tumor. If this occurs again then checking with a doctor would be a good idea.

Seeing as the wife of the OP also had a weird experience , I think we can pretty much rule out a brain tumour

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join