It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplainable events happing to me!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

"We searched my apartment but couldn't find the remote"

Wow, now this is getting weird.
Here is our issue:

We are "cleanliness freaks". Our house is spotless, everything always in order (sorry for lack of modesty, relevant).
Well, our remote control for the brand new TV disappeared this week. Never happened before. We TORE the house upside down, nothing. Like the earth swallowed it.
I would not mention it of course, but this is so rare for our family....

I will try the abovementioned advice and ASK for IT for the (how'd call them? moon people) yes...

Cheers

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Last night I couldn't reconcile my tax spread sheet by 1 cent. I did the same sum on the spread sheet getting two different result. 1cent. I grabbed my calculator and did the sum, 1 cent. I'm serious. I did the sums again and it was correct. I wanted to be sure and I was off by 1 cent.

Both the spread sheet and the calculator gave me two answers differing by 1 cent. I did the sum very slowly and everything was correct. I couldn't understand how I could get the same discrepancy with different methods.

I am not crazy, but I went mad with frustration. Leaving work was being held up by 1 cent and I couldn't make sense of it. I went into a rage, throwing things around the place, kicking the crap out of a door. It wasn't nice.

After laughing at my craziness and 1 cent I did the sum again, this time following the calculator and counting with my mind. I decided the 1 cent was meant to be there...

I think that everything is explainable because after something happens it is always real and the details exist to prove it is real, because you looked for them.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Serendipitous timing for this thread for me. I would have never posted what happened to me 4 days ago, had you not started this thread. I don't know where to start...so here goes.

About 2 years ago, a relative, who has had a life long history of drug abuse, got into my home while I was not home for a week. This person lives in another state, and I had no clue they were in town. I lived by myself at the time.

When I returned, there they were...I made them leave....letting them know I never wanted to see them again, and would call the police the next time I saw them. Unfortunately, they had stolen some very expensive jewelry I had in my bedroom.

A Heuer woman's dive watch, and a bag with about 20 gold chain necklaces, along with some paintings were gone. I wrote them off as she had stolen from me before about 20 years ago...I knew it was pointless to do anything about it.

Well...4 days ago, I went looking for something in a jewelry box, I had inherited from my Aunt, that I had stored away, as I never used anything in that box. The jewelry box and contents I inherited *after* my jewelry was stolen. I still don't know what made me go looking for that jewelry box. In the third drawer down of that stored box, tucked in neatly, were both my Heuer watch, and the bag of gold necklaces.

You tell me how they got there. I know for a FACT they had never been in that box before. As I didn't own that box before my relative stole my jewelry.

I've gone back to that jewelry box at least 10 times to confirm this did happen. The only thing I can think is that my Dear Aunt, who had passed away, somehow returned my items for me. That she left them in her jewelry box, she had left to me, to let me know it was her that did it. My Aunt also knew, and had been stolen from by the same relative in the past....or, the walls between planes of existence are thinning in places at various times.

Strange indeed...and with that, I'll now go look in that box one more time. I keep having to prove to myself it did happen.

Des

edit on 19-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
hey dude - to me, it sounds like you are perhaps syncing with an infinite number of quantum Selves as we approach the singularity
I have a similar story in thread, but doubtfully of the same caliber
The All knows I have had too many odd things occur to me in my days, but this seems to be relate-able

a few years ago, 3 i believe, perhaps 4, not to be arsed thinking about the minutia, i was having an impossible time with a roll of cellophane tape before i was moving, packing up and such - and i gave up rather heatedly, spending about 5 minutes on the damned thing, and decided to take a shower; now, knowing the front door was far away and unlocked, and I being lazy - i left the bathroom door open as 'precaution'..lazy and paranoid, eh?, and really, the roll of tape was no more than 15 ft away
(and sound travelled quite easily in the apartment) - when i got out, dried off etc, and returned to the boxing of things, i saw that the tape had been pulled back and spun around in a neat little spin

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by arit_

Why the remote control I wonder.

The time I talked about was the strangest mostly because my girlfriend was there.

But yeah they're the moon people. They live on the dark side of the moon so we never see them. Something is changing and they want to make contact.

I don't know. Maybe I'm crazy too.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Number one, you pissed me off because you insinuated that I was paranoid. You don't know a damn thing about me.

I've personally went through the whole psychiatric gauntlet, and while there's people who desperately need assistance, there's also people who experience weird things, and just need to move through it. Me knowing how the psychiatric world works, I can personally guarantee you him going to a psychiatrist with this situation would not only tally up a hefty bill, but it probably wouldn't get him very far because I personally have seen events in my distant past which we're unparalleled by any kind of mental symptom.

I personally despise the entire mental health establishment, at least the majority of it therefore I see it only to be used if absolutely necessary, which in OPs case I am certainly sure it is completely unnecessary given the problem does not persist.
edit on 20-4-2012 by b3l13v3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Rightwing

Below is what is happened/happening to me.. confirmed by a engineer @ work that was with me..

From my thread Disappearing and Reappearing House Items..

When: Friday, April 4h, 2008
Where: Place of employment

Situation:
Standing with an engineer at the machine, looking at the boat of wafers (6 wafers) He and I confirmed there were 6. One of the group of 3 wafers belonged in another empty boat since they belonged to another lot. We needed to transfer all the 6 wafers to ovens for the experiment. I took the full boat and he took the paperwork and his book. We LEFT the empty boat ON the machine.

We went to the oven room, 30ft away in the same part of the clean room. Transfered 2 of the 6 wafers to the oven, when another employee walked in for a brief moment to push a cart in the room. I put the lid back on the boat. Placed the wafers in the oven. The other employee walked out of the clean room about 2 mins before we did and went on break.

As we were walking back to the machine to pick up the empty boat.....it was gone!! Nada! We thought that the other employee might have pick it up and moved it. We search the clean room for 3 mins, NADA.

I asked her if she had pick up a boat off of machine 918. "No... if I did, I would have told you guys..."

Where did it go!!!!!?????????????

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Time Lapses Maybe! Aliens messing with you! Dont feel bad, they are messing with us in the US. Have you ever drove to work and dont remember how you got there? I mean like which streets you took or what you passed to get there.

If you turn Telepathic just ride the Wave! Get plenty of sleep and stay in a daily routine.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

Originally posted by b3l13v3

What is the harm of getting yourself checked out by a mental health professional?

Them throwing you on unnecessary medication is the problem. And believe me, they will try.

Paranoid much? You have no idea how mental health works. You have to be seen by a therapist BEFORE you even get scheduled to see a prescriber. No one goes into a clinic for a mental health evaluation and then just gets slammed with pills unless they go in saying they are going to hurt themselves or others.

Even if this guy went into the office saying he was the King of Siam, they aren't going to load him up with anti-psychotics until he has had a full evaluation.

You are wrong, I was prescribed Effexor after speaking to a psychiatrist for 20 minutes, he then referred me to his brother psychologist. But to be clear, I was prescribed the medication without seeing the therapist or without the psychiatrist even checking over my medical history.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I can contribute a weird story here.

It was late one week night around 1 or 2 AM and I was at this 4 way intersection with traffic lights. Heading home from a friend's house. I sat there for what seemed like forever before the traffic light turned green - there were no cars anywhere in site. I was looking intently because I was thinking about running the light because it was taking so long to change and there was no one around. But with my history of traffic tickets I decided to wait a couple more minutes. It finally turned green, I went through the intersection, was eerie how quiet everything was. When you pass through the intersection you can see clearly down the road as far as the eye can see to both sides of the streets and everything was so still. No neighborhoods or store or driveways nearby. But this is when it got weird - as soon as I am through the intersection I look in my rear view and there is heavy traffic going crossways and that light is green, not my green light that should have still been on. I definitely had a wtf moment there.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by PerfectPerception

Originally posted by ProtectedWitness

what about replicant's from the year 2047 that were created by a disillusioned 11 year old,who also I might add,created the first time machine that's powered by ambrosia...Where have you been?

edit on 19-4-2012 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

Do you have any links to this? Sounds interesting

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtectedWitness

dude , I wisk you would disappear,,leave people alone with these dumb comments

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

reply to post by Furbs

Number one, you pissed me off because you insinuated that I was paranoid. You don't know a damn thing about me.

You were already hostile toward me -before- I said anything about you being paranoid, so cut out the wounded victim role.

I've personally went through the whole psychiatric gauntlet, and while there's people who desperately need assistance, there's also people who experience weird things, and just need to move through it. Me knowing how the psychiatric world works, I can personally guarantee you him going to a psychiatrist with this situation would not only tally up a hefty bill, but it probably wouldn't get him very far because I personally have seen events in my distant past which we're unparalleled by any kind of mental symptom.

I personally despise the entire mental health establishment, at least the majority of it therefore I see it only to be used if absolutely necessary, which in OPs case I am certainly sure it is completely unnecessary given the problem does not persist.

I'm just going to let you have it. You desperately want to be correct, and I am not going to challenge you on your assumptions any further. I have learned from past dealings with mentally unstable non-med compliant people not to argue with them.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
there are alot of things we dont understand about dimensions and time intersections. For instance i had used to buy full packs of cigs but when i entered a certain area of the house i live, they disappered out of the pack, like 2-3 at a time. leaving me what i ussually smoke every day. you can be happy to know you are not mentaly ill. people who say those things do not have a grasp on reality. the question we are all left with after these types of things happen is"what is reality"?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Maybe your consciousness has melted into a life of yours in a parallel universe.....Like doorways and spiderwebs, maybe for a brief moment, you had a connection...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeantherapy

What is the harm of getting yourself checked out by a mental health professional?

Them throwing you on unnecessary medication is the problem. And believe me, they will try.

Paranoid much? You have no idea how mental health works. You have to be seen by a therapist BEFORE you even get scheduled to see a prescriber. No one goes into a clinic for a mental health evaluation and then just gets slammed with pills unless they go in saying they are going to hurt themselves or others.

Even if this guy went into the office saying he was the King of Siam, they aren't going to load him up with anti-psychotics until he has had a full evaluation.

You are wrong, I was prescribed Effexor after speaking to a psychiatrist for 20 minutes, he then referred me to his brother psychologist. But to be clear, I was prescribed the medication without seeing the therapist or without the psychiatrist even checking over my medical history.

I see people prescribed psychotropics everyday without much care in the world.........Its sickening how easily the script pad is pulled out without ever having a psych eval.....I always tell my patients to get a second opinion and follow up with their primary doc if they are not happy about it...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I've experienced similar things.
Back when movies were on VHS they had previews on them.
We were watching one with the whole family at my Aunts, she would never fast forward as she thought it would make the VCR die faster.
So we watched the previews, and there was a preview for a movie, but it was like 30 min or more long.
The movie never came out, my family doesn't remember watching the preview and I've never been able to find it online.
The VHS tape we watched doesn't even have the preview anymore.

I've also played a video game based on a popular movie franchise, went online and got cheat codes and everything.
The game doesn't exist, there is no trace of it online.

I've experienced other things similar my whole life.
I've alwayse had a vivid imagination, but I think I have a firm grip on reality and know where the line is.
These events seem real, or more like "more real than real" if that makes sense.
Too bad we can't prove we experienced these events, how do we prove something we experienced that isn't there anymore?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I have learned from past dealings with mentally unstable non-med compliant people not to argue with them.

So you're a internet doctor, huh?

Good luck with that. If I'm so unstable, Mr. Shrink, why do I attend college, have a 3.8 GPA, and work full time as well? Hmmm?

I suppose ALL of my friends are unstable as well, because they study fringe topics such as UFOs, Quantum Physics, String Theory and Parallel Universe theories. That's funny, because they're outstanding members of society.

But I'd rather you be an internet doctor, we need a few around just so the crazies can have a good time admiring your professionalism. I mean, really, I should go grab my pills now otherwise I might go hop through the portal in my closet and play with flying tortoises in Narnia.

Oh yeah and...

Isn't a form of hostility. That's called a friendly expression of a differing opinion, ya know, how people normally talk to one another? It's safe to say that saying something like that doesn't constitute you calling another person paranoid. You could of expressed your opinions just as well with out being hostile, but instead you decided to throw out personal attack after personal attack.

I'd advise consulting your psychiatrist, because it appears to me you have a personality defect known as "narcissism", it's very treatable with the appropriate medications. While you're at it, you should also take a few adult education classes and touch up on your reading comprehension, because from the stone cold history of this thread you became hostile first.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Back in about 1990, I was taking a nap on the couch at my parents house and when I woke up, everyone talking on the TV and including my parents were speaking Chinese. It lasted for about 20 seconds. When I jumped up, everything was back to english. It never happened again but I always thought it was strange. I never even said anything about it.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

How did you know it was Chinese?
Were you still able to understand them?

Just curious because that sounds interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join