It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplainable events happing to me!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I would like to reiterate the need for a psychiatric evaluation, if only to rule out psychosis. What is the harm of getting yourself checked out by a mental health professional? If you had chest pain you might see a doctor, so if you are having these symptoms why not seek out help?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

I would say that's a fair point, and even if it's for piece of mind. So say I get myself checked out and everything is normal what then? Do I just let this go as a weird incident... Ok then i'll make an appointment for me and see where it goes, I suppose i have nothing to loose.

I'll keep everyone posted!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

My deal was close to yours. Two weeks ago, I ordered oil and a filter for my quad. Delivery guy shows up and I write him a check. I put my checkbook on the table in the garage and changed the oil. Spent the rest of the day doing yard work.
Next morning, I needed to write a check for something, walked out to the garage and my checkbook was not there. It's a glass table with nothing on it. NOTHING... I searched all over for it and finally gave up. When my ole lady got home I asked her about it, and she said it's on the table in the garage. We went out and looked and nothing. Searched all over the garage and house and never found it.
Last night, I was working on my boat and wanted a break. I grabbed a beer out of the fridge and sat down at the table... My checkbook and pen were sitting there!
I have sat at that table every night for the last two weeks and it has not been there. Again, it's a clear glass table with nothing on it. Wife and I sit there every day after work... I didn't touch it and waited for the wife. When she walked up the driveway, I asked her to go look on the table and see what's on it. She was shocked and thinks I found it and put it there. I DID NOT... Totally unbelievable! Hell, I don't believe it, but that's what happened!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Ok so now things have got a hole lot stranger, my wife just came home from work, and as for a suggestion earlier about it being a prank.

So I asked her outright no messing about. I don't even care any more I had to ask, and she said when I came downstairs that morning I asked where is my bus money was and my wallet.

She then said why are you not driving? Apparently I said you must have had a funny turn in the night as I don't drive, and she asked what did you think of our meal last night and I just said what meal. And then when I came out of the kitchen I asked where my car keys and wallet were.

Ok so I guess I could have an illness though both of us experiencing the same event, highly unlikely and both different versions, she thought that I was the one playing the joke on her. plus she thought I was wearing different clothes when I came down???

I just don't know anymore!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by KawRider9

Glad that i'm not the only one, this is the reason I put this on here to see who else has had such strange events.
kind of knocks you for 6 doesn't it!

Thanks for sharing your story.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rightwing
Ok so now things have got a hole lot stranger, my wife just came home from work, and as for a suggestion earlier about it being a prank.

So I asked her outright no messing about. I don't even care any more I had to ask, and she said when I came downstairs that morning I asked where is my bus money was and my wallet.

She then said why are you not driving? Apparently I said you must have had a funny turn in the night as I don't drive, and she asked what did you think of our meal last night and I just said what meal. And then when I came out of the kitchen I asked where my car keys and wallet were.

Ok so I guess I could have an illness though both of us experiencing the same event, highly unlikely and both different versions, she thought that I was the one playing the joke on her. plus she thought I was wearing different clothes when I came down???

You, and your wife, have just experienced a Quantum shift between parallel worlds.

Science now believes this is can be true. We are able to understand the veil between this world and our parallel world may be getting thinner and now we will experience more "Matrix Glitches"

Don't freak out, just observe it and try to capture evidence when ever possible.

Sirric

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

So a quantum shift caused this? One thing is for sure I won't forget it. I'll have to look more into the subject and do my own research before i come to any conclusion, also as for evidence I wonder if i had put that red wallet in my pocket would it have come with me?

Thanks sirric

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

The constant is your wife.

Which is more likely, your wife staged a prank on you where all of the details were set up by your wife because she knows you love this kind of stuff, or you had a "dimension shift", an experience not supported by scientific history?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Rightwing

Here are some good resources to study and help confirm your beliefs,

Quantum time
edit on 19/4/12 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Thanks though I don't buy the prank idea, my wife is not like that she would never do something like that just to get revenge or kicks. And trust me I know her nearly all my life in fact. I would bet my life on it!

As for loving this stuff that's it i don't, I joined ATS because i was interested at the new world order and politics threads....

I didn't even believe this stuff could happen, and now that i have experienced it first hand. I would have to say it's at least possible!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Thanks for the link i have some heavy reading to do.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

Which is more likely, your wife staged a prank on you where all of the details were set up by your wife because she knows you love this kind of stuff, or you had a "dimension shift", an experience not supported by scientific history?

When people will understand that Occam's Razor is nothing more than a big fallacy...

There were many, many cases in the human History when the most complex, unlikely and almost fantastic explanation (for the level of knowledge of the time) proved to be true, and the simpler and "more likely" explanation proved to be wrong...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra

Originally posted by Furbs

When people will understand that Occam's Razor is nothing more than a big fallacy...

There were many, many cases in the human History when the most complex, unlikely and almost fantastic explanation (for the level of knowledge of the time) proved to be true, and the simpler and "more likely" explanation proved to be wrong...

You do not have a proper grasp of what Occam's Razor is, for as many cases in human history when the most complex, unlikely and almost fantastic explanation proved to be true, and the simpler and "more likely" explanation proved to be wrong, there are multitudes of instances where the razor holds up.

And that is what the razor does. It looks at every scenario unbiasedly, and says.. Look first for the simplest answer, that is MOST LIKELY the correct answer.

Anyone who tells you that the razor is right every time is as foolish as those that discount it entirely.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
This whole realm of existence is, at an increasing rate, being reorganized, reordered, and healed of the disconnection, darkness, and corruption occurring here, like an immune response, by the Creative Spirit itself. So I expect some strange things to begin happening

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
It doent matter anymore, im just going to write this off as an odd experiance in my life. The best thing about this is my wife has been reading posts on here for the last few hours while i have been having a rest, if anything else happens i'll keep you guys up to date. Peace

PS If you anyone would like to ask my wife questions send her a message, seeing as though she is on my account, i'm coming off here for a while at least!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I am already starting to feel a sense greater empathy as well as a sense of Deja-vu almost daily, especially during tasks I suspect are on behalf of the Spirit

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Commodorebob

nope no Deja-vu just a hard working guy that likes a simple life nothing more nothing less, night friend.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Sounds like a Doppelganger.

en.wikipedia.org...

ETA: When I read page 1 I thought your wife could have been a doppelganger putting the red wallet on the table. After reading the page 2 it sounds like you could have a doppelganger as well.

Is you house on a ley line?
edit on 4/19/2012 by itsallmaya because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Though this hasn't happened to me, I was reading that it is likely to happen a lot as our reality shifts into one of multiple simultaneous possibilities and probabilities. Something along the time lines of Terrance McKenna's Timewave Zero stuff, Dec 21, 2012 yada yada.

Whether that is correct or not, we'll not know until we're right up on it. I agree with other posters on two things, get lots of sleep (and make sure you aren't sleep-talking or sleep-walking which can complicate everything...like Ambien sleepers for instance), and document it as you go if you encounter more.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Hello OP.

I personally have witnessed the entire construction of a mall change. A mall of which I had visited very frequently, only to return back to it's original construction the next day.

While it could be the signs of a mental illness, I have the tearing feeling informing me that what you experienced was indeed a shift in frequency perception.

You some how tuned your perception to a different frequency and observed a parallel reality. I believe parallel realities exist whole-heartedly because of my keen sense of Deja Vu which in many situations tells me a whole lot more than "I've been here before", it tells me that I have been here before and perceived reality in a different fashion, and I can observe the different perception of my reality and take note that I am vibrating on a better perception.

My words of advice: stay pro-active, do not take to much of it into mind and accept it as a "glitch in the matrix"

Oh yeah, and I swear by it that Australia was not located where it is now on the map.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join